Bitcoin Forum
July 18, 2024, 07:39:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The most promising upcoming ICO  (Read 5544 times)
handy_hotdog

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:48:07 PM

Crowdholding is the ICO that i am looking at in November.

They have a great team, great concept and an actual working beta (99% of ICO's don't have a working product)

https://ico.crowdholding.com
inyakizuryel

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:16:25 PM

KickICO has already just started its campaign and for KickICO is the most promising and the ICO that is not scam and based from its reviews and comments I saw that they are raising many funds and as a starter in this bitcoin industry KickICO is one of the best way to startup the investment and it is really worth wasting time for just to let you know that is my ICO right now and Im not having any issues so far
Raffielo

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Blocklancer Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 03:55:17 PM

Which of the upcoming ICOs do you consider to be the most promising and why?
BlockLancer, it’s a freelancing gateway to job growth and salary deals which connects independent seekers of work to people with need a niche filled. It’s still early, so unsure if it will be a currency or token. A pure ICO that I’m leaning toward is ETN, as their plan is to get a foothold into the gaming industry as a long term strategy.

Cryptogiji

Activity: 278
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:54:22 PM

Crowdholding is the ICO that i am looking at in November.

They have a great team, great concept and an actual working beta (99% of ICO's don't have a working product)

https://ico.crowdholding.com

I'm liking these guys as well, the way i see it is if they manage to tap into 2% of the co-creation market then they will be huge!
Bulletdodger

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:22:08 PM

Check my sig, these guys are giving 100% bonus on the presale, starting very soon!
The only really scalable freelance solution out there, great team and advisors, audit by New Alchemy,
Very low caps, I think this one has huge potential.

_
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: