Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:12:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Pre-ANN] Prover - independent verification of video content through blockchain  (Read 2415 times)
i.svirin

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:32:17 AM

Isn't your project too technical for the mass adoption?
And what are your spending plans on hard cap ($7.7mil)? Because I can't any details on your site or OP.

Sure, it is technical, but it is from the real ilfe and completely transparent. The core of project may be difficult for understanding, but applications is extremely understandable, isn't it?

Our hard cap in $5.6mil:
~50% RnD of videoanalytics, now we are working on it)
~10% software development
~30% marketing
~10% operational costs
i.svirin

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:48:01 AM

To give real service, you must add something which cannot be bought or measured with money, and that is sincerity and integrity.

Not sure that understand your comment right, but all that you say will be achieved by:
* open-source (all algorythms and implementations will be available in github)
* blockchain (all swype codes and hashes will be stored in distributed blockchain database)
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:58:04 AM

I can see at your website that almost 13 million tokens have been sold and $91000 have been raised from those tokens. This was pre-ico round which will be available for another 11 days ,am I right ? There isn't mentioned these things like pre-ico word but directly crowdsale is written. What will be with unsold tokens because not all the tokens will be sold.
psy0

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

Blockchain Marketing: tokensuite.io

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:21:10 AM

OK. This might be a good idea. Are there any existing apps or services that provides what you are aiming?

The only downside is you don't need tokens for this, at all. Just make the app and profit.

i.svirin

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:53:21 PM

I can see at your website that almost 13 million tokens have been sold and $91000 have been raised from those tokens. This was pre-ico round which will be available for another 11 days ,am I right ? There isn't mentioned these things like pre-ico word but directly crowdsale is written. What will be with unsold tokens because not all the tokens will be sold.

Yes, these tokens was emitted and these funds was collected during pre-ico. Pre-ico is in progress now and will be available for nearest 10 days. The minimum cap for pre-ico is $300k. Contract create tokens then receive ether, we don't need to burn any tokens. We need to collect min $209k. If not, all ether will be returned to investors.
i.svirin

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:34:30 PM

OK. This might be a good idea. Are there any existing apps or services that provides what you are aiming?

The only downside is you don't need tokens for this, at all. Just make the app and profit.

We don't know another project with the same functionality. I really thing it opens very new market.

About tokens... We need blockchain as distibuted database. It means that our tokens can play a role of cerificate for accessing to our service.
RCToken_y2s

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:44:12 PM

Video content is a good application of blockchain tech. I'm optimistic with this project.

i.svirin

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:24:52 PM

Video content is a good application of blockchain tech. I'm optimistic with this project.

Do not hesitate to join us right now and get maximum bonus! extra 25%! and our contract fix ether price on level 350$ !!!
i.svirin

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:37:20 PM

KCN special release about our project!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhG8ckZ5mpo&feature=youtu.be
alexissroth

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:16:31 PM

The magnificent image of PROVER cannot be lost or stolen, nor can it be carried away. Purchased with common sense, paid for in full, and managed with reasonable care, it is about the safest investment in the world
jaxonthyer

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:25:30 PM

HOw will I be able to join the bounty?
i.svirin

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:15:49 PM

The magnificent image of PROVER cannot be lost or stolen, nor can it be carried away. Purchased with common sense, paid for in full, and managed with reasonable care, it is about the safest investment in the world

Thank you:)
i.svirin

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:17:37 PM

HOw will I be able to join the bounty?

Join our bounty program here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2134991.msg21343910#msg21343910
MOSSAD

Activity: 441
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 04:26:22 PM

Yes, these tokens was emitted and these funds was collected during pre-ico. Pre-ico is in progress now and will be available for nearest 10 days. The minimum cap for pre-ico is $300k. Contract create tokens then receive ether, we don't need to burn any tokens. We need to collect min $209k. If not, all ether will be returned to investors.
What is the guarantee of investor money will be fully refunded?
we do not know, whether the project will be successful or not
so we have to be careful with it
i.svirin

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:05:12 PM

What is the guarantee of investor money will be fully refunded?
we do not know, whether the project will be successful or not
so we have to be careful with it

Smartcontract is guarantee of refunding. Take a look smartcontract sourcecode.
i.svirin

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:18:42 PM

Last hours to buy Prover tokens PROOF with 25% discount! Pre-sale ends today.

We are happy that after our Road Show the soft cap completed!!!

You still able to join our project with our pre-ico bonuses.
i.svirin

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:27:28 PM

Hi our dear bounty hunters!

Thank you for the great work that you have done! Thanks to your help, we successfully passed the first stage - completed PRE ICO our project collecting 308 thousand dollars. At the moment we are preparing for ICO. We are strengthening the team at technical and managerial positions, has changed strategy and product positioning. At this point, we make serious adjustments to the white paper, website and presentation of the project. Therefore, the current bounty campaign will be temporarily suspended.
But of course your contribution will be fully rewarded. We will keep all the information about who did what as 24.10.2017 and will reward you by our tokens in proportion to the contribution of each, right after completion of the ICO as we promised to you earlier.

Thank you for participating!
The team of project Prover
27_Mikhail_27

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

A New Exchange Era

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:44:13 PM

Hi our dear bounty hunters!

Thank you for the great work that you have done! Thanks to your help, we successfully passed the first stage - completed PRE ICO our project collecting 308 thousand dollars. At the moment we are preparing for ICO. We are strengthening the team at technical and managerial positions, has changed strategy and product positioning. At this point, we make serious adjustments to the white paper, website and presentation of the project. Therefore, the current bounty campaign will be temporarily suspended.
But of course your contribution will be fully rewarded. We will keep all the information about who did what as 24.10.2017 and will reward you by our tokens in proportion to the contribution of each, right after completion of the ICO as we promised to you earlier.

Thank you for participating!
The team of project Prover

How are you doing with your project? Today is exactly the middle of November! There is good news?)))

i.svirin

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:15:06 PM

How are you doing with your project? Today is exactly the middle of November! There is good news?)))

Sure! Look at our github! In nearest days we will publish MVP!
alfaisal890

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:58:54 AM

Sure! Look at our github! In nearest days we will publish MVP!

how about the ico sale of this project? how much u raise from it
i think dev must active in this thread to give update about your project
don't make disturb your partisipant to join your project
 Wink
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: