Bitcoin Forum
October 04, 2024, 05:47:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in Asia  (Read 5440 times)
oppasong

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:25:17 PM

Bitcoin and the digital asset economy have skyrocketed in value during 2017. Various countries have experienced cryptococcal fever, but the largest share of digital asset demand comes from areas in Asia. It is clear from the various data recorded throughout the year that countries like Japan, South Korea, Singapore and more have dominated the crypto-curent economy.
stevano

Activity: 423
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:49:37 PM

southeast asia where I live bitcoin still not open, it means like this many people know but silent they just do it still closed, even one with the same the same bitcoin users may not know each other or in other words is still a general secret
Reid

Activity: 3038
Merit: 651

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:56:45 PM

Ive heard some man boasting all his investment in bitcoin or using bitcoin as payment?
Dont really got the detailed part.
120 bitcoin is what i have seen and it seems like he is the one who made the initiative to take it to the media. Wow!

I think this man needs some fan.
codpku

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:15:46 PM

In my country bitcoin was much wellknown around my friend moreover how bitcoin can make lot of money young people get race to get more and more bitcoin

Gabrieelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:36:37 PM

southeast asia where I live bitcoin still not open, it means like this many people know but silent they just do it still closed, even one with the same the same bitcoin users may not know each other or in other words is still a general secret
Why keep bitcoin as a secret? Maybe because bitcoin is banned or illegalized in your country, you must learn to share your knowledge about bitcoin because it gives people the opportunity to earn even by just staying at home. If you're living in Asia bitcoin is widely used and there are a lot of users of bitcoin in different countries in Asia.
rerek007

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:39:40 PM

Asia is a very large continent, I have been in an Asian country for a while, there is no Bitcoin Stock Exchange in the country I have been in, and the businesses did not accept Bitcoin, so I think the overall situation of Asia is like this, with many innovative steps for China and Japan for Bitcoin.
In asia bitcoin is so popular.  And many of peoe in asia is using bitcoin for buying and paying bills. 
scarjoe

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:50:46 PM

bitcoin in asia is quite popular because some people in South East Asia is using bitcoin as a payment in bills
datodota002

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:58:01 PM

Bitcoin in asia is very popular specially in japan and korea. when bitcoin exchange was opened in that country. there are many people buy bitcoin. in indonesia there is some restaurants that accepts bitcoin as payment system. this the proof the popularity of bitcoin because even in small country people have know bitcoin.
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:01:46 PM

How common is Bitcoin in Asia? Just want to know Huh

I think bitcoin has spread all over the world. but not for all walks of life, I guess it's just a class. the strongest community for asia is japan and china. but now china has banned bitcoin.
Jabiii

Activity: 200

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:08:40 PM

In Asia bitcoin is way more popular than the other continents because Bitcoin has become a part of our way of living it is where we get our needs like for our food etc. I think bitcoin will be more popular because of its capacity to give people jobs and better lives.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:28:06 PM

Well, may have been very common in other parts of Asia such as, japan, china, singapore even malaysia. but I don't think it's so popular in my own country Indonesia. because when I started to talk about this thing around my hood, or my friends group, they don't even know what I was talking about. so it's not that popular in Indonesia, around my hometown could be exact.
pukwengkweng

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:28:39 PM

Bitcoin in asia, where arguing if they make the btc become legal or illegal in their country. the BTC exchange in asia was rising fast so many banks in the different countries wanted to become illegal.
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:31:33 PM

Really popular, in my opinion. China has been the biggest player and miner of bitcoins not so long ago. A lot of mining pools was concentrated mostly in China because of how cheap the electricity there is, making bitcoin mining a breeze. Plus, the theory is Japan is said to be the creators of bitcoins.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
ARround Team

Activity: 538

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:33:38 PM

In Asia is very popular. Everyone is trying to mining and get bitcoins. A lot of people investing and also ICO projects is popular in Asia. It is easy to use it and change it.
Empiretoken

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:16:36 PM

Bitcoin is popular and accepted as a means of financial transaction in Asia than some other western countries.
  There is however similarities in the level of popularity and adoption in some asian countries.
Rono

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:39:42 PM

Bitcoin in Asia is more Accepted slowly.Further, there are many countries accept bitcoin as there currency.But my Government and country cannot even Accept Bitcoin at yet.It would be good for us when Accept Bitcoin As the National Currency Waiting for that moment.This day would not be far.The largest community in Asia Earn money from bitcoin.Bitcoin is a really amazing invention.If it would use for good reason it will help more people.people will depend On bitcoin for their career.

══════════════☛MORBEX.FINANCE☚═════════════
Giving Your Savings The Opportunity To Grow
lunaalthea

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:01:32 PM

Bitcoin and any other cryptocurrencies is now being used in different asian countries. Well it is truth that asians are not really fond of this kind of technologies, considering the 2nd and 3rd world country.

webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:19:33 PM

Bitcoin is popular in different countries on asia like china, China is one of the lowest electricity consumption place where it is the best place to build a mining hardware and that is the reason why china is one of the biggest contributor in the market.
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:23:53 PM

Bitcoin is popular in different countries on asia like china, China is one of the lowest electricity consumption place where it is the best place to build a mining hardware and that is the reason why china is one of the biggest contributor in the market.

But then the legality of Bitcoin is always in doubt there. Recently, the Chinese government banned crypto vs fiat trading through the online exchanges. And there has been rumors about the authorities planning to crackdown on the bitcoin mining sector.
seandiumx20

Activity: 312
Merit: 109

arcs-chain.com

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 06:27:38 PM

Bitcoin is becoming popular here in Asia. In our country, Philippines, bitcoin was one of the news in media recently but it was about the common description of bitcoin. Even though, it was really a vision of popularity in the whole country. There are also some people I know that is interested in bitcoin and doesn't believe that it is a scam, because this became their way of living.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: