Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:32:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in Asia  (Read 5405 times)
Janademir4

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:19:21 AM

How common is Bitcoin in Asia? Just want to know Huh
in fact it is very common, considering the country of origin is located in Asia is the country jepan, some countries dibenua this is already involved in the world of crypto even India, including countries that have many bitcoiner number

nanda1280

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:23:14 AM

Bitcoin in Asia is quite popular compared to the western Continents. This is all because of the increased acceptance and the people easily using it an way for getting an additional earning based on its legitimacy. In my thinking bitcoin will be growing high than expected as there is tremendous increase in adoption around the Asian countries.
What is the bitcoin price in the Asian country today?
jonas5222000

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

Student Coin

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:26:52 AM

I think bitcoin is in demand in asia,like my country which is the Philippines,our banks was looking to use it so i think this will be a good news in many investor that our bank was looking to use it.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
oracleongoodbye

Activity: 623
Merit: 362

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:29:22 AM

Asia has been always friendly to bitcoin.Japan was the foremost adopter of bitcoin but it just moved away from bitcoin due to Mt.Gox collapse.But now,it has once again adopted bitcoin and had even made bitcoin as legal in japan.China has played a dominant role in trading in bitcoin earlier and even now,its dominant in bitcoin mining.South korea being a tech hub is always user friendly to bitcoin.It is soon to legalize bitcoin.Philippines has legalized bitcoin for remittance as most of philippinese send their earnings from abroad in bitcoin.India has formed a committee to legalize bitcoin within six months.Now,vietnam has said that it would legalize bitcoin within 2018.Asian countries have been a greatest supporter of bitcoin all the time.
Df9898

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:32:26 AM

I think the bitcoin asia somewhat less lucrative because many communities lack of bitcoin usually are found in the eastern part which does not trust the bitcoin.
long8899

Activity: 202
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:10:37 AM

yes, I wanna know as well. I heard China forbid bitcoin. is it real? but I also noticed that many airdrops from China

andregunawan1

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:27:51 AM

bitcoin in asia not much know intention indonesia. i am sure bitcoin will expand all over the world and future investment for my child
kiddeon123

Activity: 291
Merit: 101

https://icoenergy.org/

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:46:13 AM

I can say that bitcoin in asia was truly amazing! Here in asia specially in the money that we get from butcoin are more than what we get from or regular job, with that we've been able to save money for our future.

Liternyy

Merit: 11

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:59:19 AM

The use of bitcoins is becoming more popular in Southeast Asia, which leads to an increase in the number of companies operating in the crypto-currency sector. Some of these organizations are Luno (formerly BitX), headquartered in Singapore, and Bitcoin Indonesia.

Luno allows its customers to buy, sell and store crypto currency. The company operates in several countries, including Great Britain, South Africa and Nigeria. In Southeast Asia, Luno also has a branch in Malaysia - exactly in this country, as in Indonesia, Bitcoin is developing most actively.

"In our opinion, Bitcoin is gradually gaining popularity in Southeast Asia. We see this every day thanks to the statistics we get from the data on the volume of transactions, "said Vijay Ayyar, head of the Asia-Pacific direction of Luno's work.

"Price volatility makes Bitcoin particularly attractive for traders. People who chose this crypto currency as an investment asset were quite happy with their investment - in the past year, bitcoins have become one of the most effective assets in the world. "
coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:03:51 AM

in fact it is very common, considering the country of origin is located in Asia is the country jepan, some countries dibenua this is already involved in the world of crypto even India, including countries that have many bitcoiner number
The overall situation of the market of the crypto currencies is far better in Asia than any other continent as there are countries like that of japan who are taking keen interest in making their economy stronger and that they are taking very much positive steps in regulating of bitcoin and other crypto coins in their country. We can really hope a better world if things keep working in this way.
LETme

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:08:48 AM

Day by day people recognize bitcoin here asia even though there are many against in this technology but good or bad they make bitcoin to become more popular and one thing is sure bitcoin world will become big for sure as a expected many countries are ready to get involve in this great technology.
unsquidly

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:19:15 AM

Bitcoin is getting a good popularity in Asia . The country like Japan, China , Phillipins, Indoneasia are adopting it quite well. And in the country like India, Pakistan it is getting popular as well. It is very good for the bitcoin market the population of China is 1.379 billion and India is1.324 billion. So it is a huge market compared to America and Europe.
Lorna t

Activity: 179

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:44:38 AM

I'm from the Philippines and bitcoin is not quite well known as bitcoin else anywhere in the Philippines.but many people have the same bitcoin receiving because most are our fellow countrymen that have no knowledge what bitcoin is all is saying it is only a scam I admit before because then I have also that kind of mentality but when I tried my luck on bitcoin and I was shocked it because that all are finally not a scam and bitcoin proved, I got my payment already on past .the Philippines are mostly us who embraced the bitcoin we have a life that is much different from what we have today on our past.
Ondre

Merit: 1

https://i.imgur.com/iwknjIj.png

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:00:16 AM

bitcoin in Asia is now very known. How many population here is involve in social media plus the fact that there are digital wallets which includes bitcoin as part of it and it is a medium of exchange now. Just using the wallet, you can now exchange bitcoin to our currency automatically by converting. And since there are wallet applications used in every country, and that is a very way to inform people that bitcoin is existing.

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
sarajahon

Activity: 44

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:08:31 AM

Bitcoin in Aisa are still in a growing stage, but definitely, once they come in market economic conditions will be improved.
bengca84135120

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:13:45 AM

BTC is illegal in China and India!

But in other countries, BTC is very popular, BTC is the legal tender in Japan, and South Korea is also legal. BTC is very popular in Hong Kong, Philippines and Indonesia!
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:18:12 AM

In the news I have read, I can say that bitcoin has a widely range in Asia. Though a lot of countries that banned bitcoin, many countries will open the opportunities for bitcoin such as Japan. I think also that in my country, bitcoin reaches in different regions nationwide. In my viewpoint, bitcoin dominates in Asia.

kiemponxs

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:23:05 AM

Bitcoin is getting more popular in Asia, because bitcoin in some Asian countries has become an additional income, as in my country today, not a few people in my country, which has changed its economy much better, thanks to its earnings from bitcoin.

Abete

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:19:01 AM

for the popularity of bitcoin in some continents, I think the Asian region is superior to other continents. in terms of popularity and the news of more interested people who are curious about bitcoin.
quirman77

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:43:50 AM

It is already common in Asia because currently bitcoin in Asia is very popular, because it can improve financially and can be a very profitable long-term investment. I think, this is why in Asia became common.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: