Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 11:37:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in Asia  (Read 5405 times)
ChConcept

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:59:55 AM

I think Bitcoin is widely known and used in Asia, Bitcoin community in Asia is rapidly growing especially when Japan opened its doors to Bitcoin and maximized its potential to their advantage. I believe here in the Philippines, we are doing the same, although our government has not yet legalized it, we are free to use Bitcoin and maximize the things it can bring to our lives. I hope it will continue to grow since it is a very good way of earning at the same time investing for our future.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
Aryadwipanggah

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:02:06 AM

bitcoin in general is very well known in various corners of the world including in asia, even in one country in asia has received bitcoin as a medium of transaction payment, so bitcoin in asia is not foreign stuff anymore
TTITA

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:14:52 AM

How common is Bitcoin in Asia? Just want to know Huh
In the news I have read, I can say that bitcoin has a widely range in Asia. Though a lot of countries that banned bitcoin, many countries will open the opportunities for bitcoin such as Japan. I think also that in my country, bitcoin reaches in different regions nationwide. In my viewpoint, bitcoin dominates in Asia.
I think not so, exactly Bitcoin has a lot of supported in the Europe area. Asia with Japan, India and Korea, has a strong market in influencing market price and trading volume, but this does not mean it can be said to dominate, it is big market like Bittrex, Binance, Bitfinex has many member of Europe region.
gucci belt

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:34:35 PM

That is true. But most countries in asia have not officially legalized cryptocurrency for buying and selling transactions especially in southeast asia.
tarable

Activity: 1258
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:41:07 PM

Bitcoin in Asia is quite popular compared to the western Continents. This is all because of the increased acceptance and the people easily using it an way for getting an additional earning based on its legitimacy. In my thinking bitcoin will be growing high than expected as there is tremendous increase in adoption around the Asian countries.
yes it is true, bitcoin in Asia is very popular in the appeal of the European continent, because in Asia bitcoin is very much in demand by the community, the problem bitcoin can help in terms of their finances.
mifanmuzny

Activity: 294
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:45:26 PM

Bitcoins rules the world of Asia because they adapt to the crypto currency like no one can. They welcome the technology while some continents fear the change. The change is good sometimes you need to embrace it to move forward.
nankers

Activity: 634
Merit: 118

Bounty Hunter Indonesia

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:51:35 PM

for now in Asia i think bitcoin is very popular. many people already know about bitcoin but just know it, because there are still many people dont believe and look negative bitcoin. i think it cause so many negative news about bitcoin in asia and also government not support bitcoin as a payment

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
EVOS

Activity: 141
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:51:56 PM

If in asia, bitcoin is very famous in Japan, because of course japanese is the birth state of bitcoin. The year 2017 when the popularity of bitcoin uphill, actually a difficult year also for the development of bitcoin and other digital currencies. By early 2017 some countries, such as China and Korea have banned bitcoin to be used as a means of transactions in their country. In addition, all activities related to cryptocurrency or so-called ICOs (Initial Coin Offerings) have also been banned. Different things happen in the birth state of bitcoin, ie in Japan. Japan amends the law on payment services in force in Japan as of April 1, 2017. The Payment Service Act, which is part of the Banking Act, is amended to allow for digital currency (cryptocurrecy) to be used as legalized payments. When the Japanese government approves this rule, bitcoin prices immediately jumped to $ 7,000. In addition, bitcoins from Japan directly account for 60% of the global bitcoin market in just a few days. Another important milestone regarding Cryptocurrency in Japan is when the FSA handling financial regulators in Japan, the FSA approved the official operation of 11 cryptocurrencies in September 2017. At the same time there are 17 digital currencies approved by the bourses, namely Bitcoin , Ether, Ripple, Litecoin, Monacoin, and several other cryptocurrecy.
Arindava

Activity: 361
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:55:51 PM

in my country Indonesia has now started a lot who know Bitcoin and it is good for my country, and with many who join in this forum my country friends have many who know what is Bitcoin and they have a lot of developya to be business, hopefully my country is a country that can develop Bitcoin apart from china, japan and korea.
gates

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

Revolutionising KYC Services

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:56:48 PM

Crypto currency is extremely popular in Asia, especially in China, Japan, Korea. China is so called "cashless society". First of all, they got used to pay by web money (Wechat, Alipay, etc), this way of payment doesn't seem unusual for them. Even old generation can easily use it. Second of all, Chinese government strictly control all the transactions, and blockchain is the way to keep it private.

paularies

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:01:46 PM

bitcoin in Asia is very popular i guess especially in japan where the bitcoin is already using. and i guess here in the Philippines as well because my friends using it and we encouraging other to use bitcoin because this is very helpful.
ubaid

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 03:02:29 PM

For bitcoin in asia i think already quite famous and many users. especially in Asia there are some countries that legalize bitcoin as a means of payment. the most influential countries in bitcoin namely china and japan, which is one of the world's largest investore.
fuding12

Activity: 133

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:02:57 PM

One thing is for sure, Bitcoin has the potential to have a major impact in Asia, particularly in Southeast Asia, as most people in southeast asia do not have access to banking services and a large market for remittances.

Although the Bitcoin ecosystem in this region is largely underdeveloped, however, Southeast Asia has more promising opportunities thanks to favorable markets and advancements in the Bitcoin ecosystem.
lesinset

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:07:21 PM

Indeed. Bitcoin is even legal in Japan.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   NTOK   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION (https://ntok.io)
Ghayoor

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:10:59 PM

In the news I have read, I can say that bitcoin has a widely range in Asia. Though a lot of countries that banned bitcoin, many countries will open the opportunities for bitcoin such as Japan. I think also that in my country, bitcoin reaches in different regions nationwide. In my viewpoint, bitcoin dominates in Asia.
in asia bitcoin is also very popular same like europe because in asia there are some countries which are poor so its going to play a very good role in economy of these countries.
fishball

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:15:23 PM

It is not really obvious due to the fact that it is not yet legal but surely bitcoin in Asia is too popular since people use it as an alternative way of earning MUCH more money than one's regular job.
Saldom12

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:16:23 PM

I do not really know about bitcoin yet, but after I find out bitcoin has entered some major countries in asia. Japan, philippines, indonesia etc. Even the bitcoin world is already widespread.
Ullienayla

Activity: 50

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:24:59 PM

in my country bitcoin has not been officially legalized, but many are already getting interested in this business, although bitcoin is prohibited to be used as a means of payment in my country but if used for investment is still allowed, I hope the government can soon make a decision to legalize bitcoin
JPage

Activity: 399
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:27:05 PM

I sleep and dreaming how all goverments in world will accept crypto and bitcoin and will publish on tv that now crypto currency is legal and go and buy it please and after price will goes to the moon to 100 000$.
MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:40:32 PM

Japan, Singapore, and South Korea already have regulations and rules of implementation regarding crypto, Singapore and Japan have known in the application of advanced technology already experimenting the benefits it can make in their country. Though there are one statistics yet that proves the population of crypto users in different countries, maybe this forum and news can give us an idea on their percentage.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: