Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:41:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in Asia  (Read 5405 times)
kingofrogues07

Activity: 140
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:19:31 PM

Now Japan accept bitcoin , over 30,000 shop in Japan accept bitcoin for payment . And bigger on everyday.
BlackSeaConqueror

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:19:47 PM

I think Bitcoin is very popular in Asia. Most of the projects are conducted by Asians. There are also European and American countries but I have very little contact. As Asia has a large population, the market for bitcoin is very wide.
WesternCowboyBibop

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:20:11 PM

Bitcoin is already will known in Asia specially in Southeast because huge TV network already airing a report about of cryptocurrency.
They features people that were succeed in cryptocurrency.
LetsTalkMoneyxD

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:20:57 PM

In Asia, Bitcoin has attracted some of its countries. In some countries bitcoin environment is still not developed, technology has not developed. Japan, China, Russia etc. countries have accepted Bitcoin. My opinion will soon accept Bitcoin in other countries.
cloudproject

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:21:36 PM

i think in asia bitcoin are quiet poppular but when i look about the news, there is still under developement country that not very used about bitcoin and still disagree about it like any country in south east asian

●  ❱❱  IMMVRSE | Disrupting the VR Industry  ❱❱  ●
Proud Sponsor of Blockchain 360 at London Tech Week
adjk7

Activity: 147

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:13:21 AM

Asia has always been one of Bitcoin’s biggest supporters. Because China’s neighbors, especially Japan and South Korea, seem to be starting to buy Bitcoin in large quantities. For example, the prices and purchases of Korean exchanges are usually more than those in other parts of the world. In fact, digital currency tracking company Coinhills said that South Korea is now responsible for nearly a quarter of Bitcoin transactions, far exceeding the United States.
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:26:20 AM

Bitcoin in Asia is quite popular compared to the western Continents. This is all because of the increased acceptance and the people easily using it an way for getting an additional earning based on its legitimacy. In my thinking bitcoin will be growing high than expected as there is tremendous increase in adoption around the Asian countries.

I agree with you, bitcoin is popular in asia. when I went homein the Philippines last year ..I attended the seminar about cryptocurrency and the speaker is from singapore in which he is starting a cryptocurrency project in the Philippines. So.ome of the proof that bitcoin and cryptocurrency in asia is popular and growing fast.
CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:43:11 AM

Bitcoin in Asia is quite popular compared to the western Continents. This is all because of the increased acceptance and the people easily using it an way for getting an additional earning based on its legitimacy. In my thinking bitcoin will be growing high than expected as there is tremendous increase in adoption around the Asian countries.

I agree with you, bitcoin is popular in asia. when I went homein the Philippines last year ..I attended the seminar about cryptocurrency and the speaker is from singapore in which he is starting a cryptocurrency project in the Philippines. So.ome of the proof that bitcoin and cryptocurrency in asia is popular and growing fast.
As I've read above messages, I can say that Filipinos have awareness in cryptocurrency already. But when it comes to my province, a lot of people don't know bitcoin adn cryptocurrency. In fact, I can say that the number of people here in my place don't really know about this forum. Only few people specially to the people whom I've shared.
Asian people can cope up with these advanced technology. Many countries in Asia that accept cryptocurrency such as Singapore, Thailand, Japan, Malaysia and Philippines. Yes, Asia is underdeveloped in technology, but I know, we can adopt it easily.

Chopmoney

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:43:18 AM

Since Asian countries has a low paying job and altcoin/ico campaign pays more than usual job many people has a day time job and a campaign job so it’s good one for them to embrace
MNtrio

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:46:24 AM

Yeah I will agree.Its not just like other country like India,Russia amd Japan that bitcoin is really popular for that country.Maybe in the future that Asia recognized for bitcoin.
Prettyme

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:47:32 AM

Yes you're right because Asian people easily accept something that is really benefited them just like putting buying online at ease through bitcoin. Asian continent is the biggest continent around the world and this continent compose of very progressive countries and a many of these countries recognized bitcoin and accept it as a means of payment.

Craigjohnstone

Activity: 75

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:52:07 AM

Asia compared to the West seem to adopt to change and new technology a lot better than the West. China is a giant in bitcoin mining, and Singapore, a known hub for tech and finance, are helping the growth of the industry in Asia and and Malaysia is looking closely at fintech. We are a few steps behind Asia here in the West.
kesmex

Activity: 1110
Merit: 104

The OGz Club

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:10:45 PM

in my country, bitcoin is getting more popular and more investors are investing, or following a signature campaign, even though the government still has not legalized it, but it does not reduce the bitcoin fans, in my country for investment.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
renc77

Activity: 78

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:17:51 PM

Asian learn to appreciate the benefits of bitcoin in their lives as an individual. Moreover, they can easily earn profit with this kind of digital coins.

In result, btc become famous in the heart and mind of asian people. It is expected to be more popular when growth and development will continue.
olatslodi

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:26:52 PM

Bitcoin in Asia is quite famous and there are also many people there who use it. Even though most of the ICOs and technologies that uses digital currencies happen in western countries, bitcoin is pretty much stronger in asia. I hope the government can soon make a decision to legalize bitcoin.
Krillin61

Activity: 314
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:46:29 PM

How common is Bitcoin in Asia? Just want to know Huh
the Bitcoin in Asia is very popular and quite famous and their are some countries that they are aware that the bitcoin is running in their country and they are not against on it. the good thing about some countries is they know how to appreciate the benefits of bitcoin.
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 12:48:14 PM

in asia country I think Bitcoin is getting popular there and already many people are trying to use this digital currency to earn some money. the development of Bitcoin in Asia is currently growing rapidly and hopefully Bitcoin is getting stronger in Asia even though many ICO centers and projects are being created in western countries.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Congyang

Activity: 882
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:52:59 PM

bitcoin in Asia now puts it at the highest position of all the continents in the world. now some countries like japan, south korea and china become one of the countries that currently have influence in bitcoin, so i think if the country can regulate the use of bitcoin and have an effect.
ajoygb

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:07:42 PM

in Asia have taken very different approaches to dealing with the bitcoin phenomenon.  They strengthen investor protection rules, in an effort to curb speculation and potential fraud. For younger investors, have been seduced by the idea of strong profits in the context of ultra-low interest rates that offer little in the way of returns.
juliopirlo

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:39:24 PM

How common is Bitcoin in Asia? Just want to know Huh
Bitcoin looks promising in areas where the banking sector and payment systems are not so developed, including Southeast Asia. seeing funding from global VC firms flowing to Bitcoin startups shows that most investments are invested in basic infrastructure projects such as Bitcoin, which has so far received USD 106 million of total global funding.

Bitcoin adoption in Southeast Asia is somewhat speculative

Bitcoin adoption in Southeast Asia is currently low and mostly driven by speculation in small quantities
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: