Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:23:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Native Currency - Serving the $715 Billon dollar Freelance Industry  (Read 2254 times)
gigb2binc

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 10:24:59 PM

The concept of a very interesting project. But what exactly is your goal making this project?

Simple, it is to fraudulently misrepresent themselves as a legitimate ICO in order to steal money.

See this fella?

Yeah, they stole that profile from here: http://hoffbusinessadvisors.com/leadership/

Scam exposed.

Oh, God
is this true? initially I was very interested in this project after reading a thread that convinced and saw a total of 30,000 ETH there, but at the moment I'm not sure will join, I'll see if the development of this project is really scam or not

You should actually verify with the company before posting that it's a scam and that the profile was stolen. The profile is my personal profile of business consulting firm that I've ran and I've updated it to provide a link to the native currency ICO site http://hoffbusinessadvisors.com/leadership/ and I've asked anyone who is concerned to email me directly to verify it's me. I truly appreciate that you want to protect the members of the site but why didn't you contact us first before submitting this? Now we have a big "scam" in red letters on the first page of our announcement which is misleading the very community members that you are trying to protect.  Again, if you have questions or concerns please contact me directly and I'm happy to answer them or provide verifications.

- Jason, Native Currency
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btcltcdigger

Activity: 2002
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:47:20 AM
Last edit: August 27, 2017, 09:06:31 AM by btcltcdigger

I believe some people owe this project an apology

And that negative trust marks given based on these allegations should be removed!
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 10:47:32 AM

You should actually verify with the company before posting that it's a scam and that the profile was stolen. The profile is my personal profile of business consulting firm that I've ran and I've updated it to provide a link to the native currency ICO site http://hoffbusinessadvisors.com/leadership/ and I've asked anyone who is concerned to email me directly to verify it's me.

I'm currently looking further into the facts of the matter, Jason, and I will respond accordingly with whatever action is appropriate. Whether that be to withdraw the trust ratings or to amend the wording to explain why you might still warrant being considered untrustworthy, I will provide sufficient information and evidence to do so.

What time is it best to call you on your cell?

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
gigb2binc

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 01:20:04 PM

You should actually verify with the company before posting that it's a scam and that the profile was stolen. The profile is my personal profile of business consulting firm that I've ran and I've updated it to provide a link to the native currency ICO site http://hoffbusinessadvisors.com/leadership/ and I've asked anyone who is concerned to email me directly to verify it's me.

I'm currently looking further into the facts of the matter, Jason, and I will respond accordingly with whatever action is appropriate. Whether that be to withdraw the trust ratings or to amend the wording to explain why you might still warrant being considered untrustworthy, I will provide sufficient information and evidence to do so.

What time is it best to call you on your cell?

Please contact me anytime. I'm in central time zone and ask that you contact me as soon as possible. Thanks
Angel Di

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

EVOS

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 01:34:16 PM

It's very interesting.
btcltcdigger

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 02:21:53 PM

It's very interesting.

Well, so far it looks legit.
I talked to Jason, and as far as that being him, it's true.

He even sent me a selfie holding a sign saying NATV is real
gigb2binc

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 02:30:31 PM

We have also uploaded corporate documents regarding the entity formation in regards to both Gigb2b and more importantly Native Currency. These are available here:  http://hoffbusinessadvisors.com/leadership/

I would really like to start discussing our project and the benefits of the Native Currency token. So I welcome all questions and interest in our project.

Jason Hoff
Native Currency
www.NativeCurrency.Com
btcltcdigger

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 02:47:06 PM

We have also uploaded corporate documents regarding the entity formation in regards to both Gigb2b and more importantly Native Currency. These are available here:  http://hoffbusinessadvisors.com/leadership/

I would really like to start discussing our project and the benefits of the Native Currency token. So I welcome all questions and interest in our project.

Jason Hoff
Native Currency
www.NativeCurrency.Com

Jason, show them that picture you showed me Cheesy
gigb2binc

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 02:55:44 PM
Last edit: August 27, 2017, 03:10:45 PM by gigb2binc

This site won't display it because of my new membership status it limits us from displaying images so I have to link to it. Here you go. It's added to the rest of the documents. http://hoffbusinessadvisors.com/leadership/
btcltcdigger

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 03:42:28 PM

This site won't display it because of my new membership status it limits us from displaying images so I have to link to it. Here you go. It's added to the rest of the documents. http://hoffbusinessadvisors.com/leadership/

gigb2binc

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 03:53:31 PM

Thanks for adding the image btcltcdigger
bhatpajju13

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 05:06:22 PM

I am a freelancer on gigb2b and this is a good company that is trying to build a reliable freelance marketplace that will benefit freelancers. If we can use Native Currency Tokens to avoid having to pay commissions for freelance work or make it easier to get paid escrow funds then it will be a great deal for freelancers.
Paulex2525

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 05:51:09 PM

The increase of internet usage for personal and business purpose has brought many benefits as well as the opportunity for people to scam other of their money. Gigb2b and Native Currency is not in any way a SCAM, I have been a member of the Gigb2b platform over a year now as a freelancer, and this year I was so excited with their new product Native Currency which gives the opportunities for Freelancer to receive money without paying any commissions.
yashw

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 05:52:45 PM

I've been a freelancer on gigb2b for quite a while now and I really think this project can make it much faster to get paid escrow funds and that it can be a boon for freelancers like me in general. I don't know why some people are making baseless arguments regarding it.
dilipjaipur

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 05:57:40 PM

I am also excited about the NATV token. Being a freelancer on gigb2b I can see the benefits of the NATV token and look forward to it’s launch.
gigb2binc

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 06:20:41 PM

Thank you very much gigb2b members for your support. This is why we are a great freelance community. We support one another and we work together to find solutions to grow and advance the freelance industry for everyone to benefit from.  Ignore the naysayers and negativity in life and stand up for what you believe in and march forward with your family and your goals. 
danilocrni

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 07:13:52 PM

Cool, this is a great opportunity and great news for me and everyone else registered on gigb2b !
staruniverse

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 12:31:59 AM

I came to know about gigb2b on facebook back in November 2016 and that's how I registered with this site for freelance jobs. I'm sure the native currency project would be of great help to freelancers, so we can avoid paying commissions for our work.
nonokeci

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 12:38:43 AM

so many newbie accounts praising this project. just sayin  Cheesy
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:24:39 AM

So many noobs posting here with their first post.
If you believe that your project is great and has strong foundation, no need to ask some noobs to comment on your thread.
Or are they newly-created accounts to hype up this thing?
By the way, Lauda also gave you negative trust, so she might have basis on why she did that.
I'll wait for further details on this project...
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: