Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:53:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Byteball is the best altcoin by a long shot  (Read 957 times)
neurotypical (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 12:18:47 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2017, 02:22:46 PM by neurotypical

No other coin comes anywhere near close to what Byteball offers. All of the other altcoins are too much of a derivative of Bitcoin. Byteball offers a new perspective with the DAG technology. It scales with no blocksize and miner drama and it has a feature to make anonymous transactions. Honestly you must be insane to not be holding any GBYTE by now, specially if you got BTC to get some on the airdrops.

Once the inflation pressure lowers, it's obvious that this coin is going to be worth 0.5 BTC at least. There's no way Bitcoin Trash is more valuable than GBYTE.
Benezim

Activity: 420
Merit: 142

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 12:23:46 PM

BCN Bytecoin
GBYTE Byteball

Huh

It's called Byteball
neurotypical (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 02:28:59 PM

BCN Bytecoin
GBYTE Byteball

Huh

It's called Byteball

Oh you are right, I always confuse these 2 names. There are now about 1000+ altcoins... it's hard to keep track of all of them.

Something that I criticized in the past about Byteball was that the linking process of the addresses is a total mess, but I was wrong. You can generate individual Byteball addresses and link to individual BTC addresses and keep your privacy intact by verifying them with each other.

There are really no downfalls in doing this. Anyone holding BTC not getting their free Byteball is insane. This coin will be worth a lot someday, maybe more than BTC.
Fantum

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:28:27 PM

You are right, byteball is amazing tech. There are at least 10 recent ICOs trying to do similar things, to get mass adoption by phone users. It will be a battle to see who comes out on top. Byteball seems to bring together functions from many different projects. It's not flashy and doesn't have a huge company backing it, so it struggles to get attention, I've never seen it featured on the news. With only 1 million coins it has a ways up to go.
Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 04:17:36 PM

Byteball is a good altcoin with an interesting and promising technology. But seems it not enough promotion.
bobo012

Activity: 714
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 04:32:50 PM

Byteball is now under a lot of sell presure because of free distibutions, but further down the road it will have its place under the sun.
One of the most innovating coin and is worth less than some of the ICOs that have only 12 pages of whitepaper
neurotypical (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 03:09:26 PM

You are right, byteball is amazing tech. There are at least 10 recent ICOs trying to do similar things, to get mass adoption by phone users. It will be a battle to see who comes out on top. Byteball seems to bring together functions from many different projects. It's not flashy and doesn't have a huge company backing it, so it struggles to get attention, I've never seen it featured on the news. With only 1 million coins it has a ways up to go.

But we don't really need marketing right now... we benefit from lack of marketing during distribution. The more under the radar a coin goes during the beginning the better for early adopters. Also the technology is still very early on to invest a lot in advertising it. Let it rest and lets test it more first.

I don't know how much early investors get in terms of benefits compared to the later on investors since it's not clear how the coin will be distributed along the way but at least the sooner you get the more % you will get on your held BTC during each distribution.
neurotypical (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 03:48:25 PM

bla bla .... seen this 100 times before: X is the best altcoin best tech it will reach btc parity bla bla. Don't fool yourself if byteball was so amazing it would be #2 cmcap by now if not #1. 

Well BTC parity is probably delusional, but can you mention a better altcoin?

And are you saying #4 is deserved by Ripple? Or Bitcoin Cash deserves #3?

Marketcap means nothing. It is highly manipulated. Anyone can create their own shitcoin and premine it and out of nowhere, an huge marketcap will appear.

https://medium.com/bitcoinfoundation/the-bitcoin-dominance-indicator-fallacy-2b11093869d4

If you take out all the speculative money on shitcoins and look at the tech, Byteball offers much more than all of these coins combined.
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:54:47 PM

Op bought byteball at 900+$.

And there isnt even blood on the streets yet.
Pretty sure we will see lower prices. Just wait and buy the bottom.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
neurotypical (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 03:39:33 PM

Op bought byteball at 900+$.

And there isnt even blood on the streets yet.
Pretty sure we will see lower prices. Just wait and buy the bottom.

I have never bought byteball, read again... I have only gotten byteball thanks to me owning BTC and getting it on the distribution periods.

But you never know when this thing can skyrocket. If Bitcoin gets destroyed thanks to Jeff Garzik and the rest of big blockers trying to fork BTC into a bunch of coins, coins like Byteball will skyrocket once investors know that Byteball will never suffer from the constant drama of having to hardfork everytime idiots complain about fees being higher than $1.
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 04:37:17 PM

i think it's a very cool project. there's a steady stream of great ideas from the developer. the wallet is by far the most user friendly i've come across.

and there will only ever be 1 million gbyte which is something rarely mentioned.

we'll have to see how the remaining distribution goes before knowing what the real future will look like but it's got potential. anything that makes miners irrelevant is a good thing.
MC-Maxim

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 05:36:08 PM

I think that price is just perfect to buy it now.
leopard2
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 09:48:58 PM

I checked out the client and it looks really good, you can load digital assistants ("bots") that do all kinds of stuff from exchanging money and crypto to booking vacations, never seen a client like that

Fascinating. Smiley

Is this centralized like Ripple, are there miners..?

Truth is the new hatespeech.
faitaccompli

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 10:11:06 PM

Interesting stuff. How big is the p2p betting? I always love me a good prediction market.

holden.commodore

Activity: 287
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 11:50:25 PM

and now there are rumors of having it listed on coincheck, a japanese exchange.
It has all reasons to moon!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: