Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:55:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what do you think about pump and dump?  (Read 10001 times)
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:37:21 AM

what do you think about pump and dump?  did you ever trade on pump and dump event? can you give few tips for how to make money from this events? what i need to look for?
One piece of advise! If you do not want to give your self an excruciating heart pain, never partake in any pump and dump. Now, I am telling you this from experience. If you buy at a higher price, it gets dump very fast and it may take you days before getting that back that is if it isnt even a shitcoin no one cares about. Most guys behind the pump and dumps, calling the shots are there to make gains for themselves after buying at dips and leave you packing your own vomits when you are done.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pokeronlinestatus

Activity: 455
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:38:13 AM

I think pump and dump is sad, really. Think about it someone just wants to manipulate everyone to buy into their scam and steal their hard-earned money!

It is very risky while it was pumping because it is syndication soon it will dump. SO we have to be very careful when any coin is pumping.
Even I tried many times but could not able to make any money with those pumps and dumps. At least we are going to lose the money.
I must say that this is what the beauty of Bitcoin is. You never know when the process are going to rise or when will they start dropping off. You just need to be smart enough to make the maximum out of it. Reason being just like you, most of us do not know exactly what to do at the time of pumping and dumping.
Yes it is the true beauity of bitcoins that there exist both pumping as well as dumping of prices which is also a sense of entertainment for investors, and no one investor is 100 % sure for the rise or fall of prices of bitcoins.

I think that this beauity is a source of enhancement of the interest of people in trading marketing and investment.
Taskford

Activity: 2534
Merit: 786

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:05:05 PM

The pump and dump is one of the beautiful thing in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies because it will help us to earn money through trading and it is easy to take advantage since the markets of cryptocurrencies are always online 24/7 so it is a great way to make money.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:28:23 PM

what do you think about pump and dump?  did you ever trade on pump and dump event? can you give few tips for how to make money from this events? what i need to look for?

I think pump and dump is an opportunity for success, if you can read and take advantage of the situation well then you will get extraordinary profits, if the price plummet is a moment to buy and if it rises it is a moment to sell.
Casabrandy

Activity: 837
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:16:20 PM

I think pump and dump is an opportunity for success, if you can read and take advantage of the situation well then you will get extraordinary profits, if the price plummet is a moment to buy and if it rises it is a moment to sell.
It is the chance we are waiting for, believe that many were still waiting for the dumps for they can be able to buy more. And much more for pumps to cash out some to spend.

VER
       ,█████████p
      ,███████████.
      d███████████b
     d█████P ██████b
    ,██████' `██████.
    d█████P   Y█████b
   d██████     ██████L
  ,██████P     ]██████.
  ███████       Y██████
 d██████L__   __J██████b
,██████████   ██████████p
███████████   ███████████

Our project will provide you with the most
favorable terms of trade, user-friendly interface,
as well as a high level of protection of our platform.

.VeraExchange.
...NEW ERA OF EXCHANGE...

.April 22th.

..JOIN NOW..
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4298
Merit: 3214

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 09:25:56 PM
Last edit: September 22, 2017, 02:04:10 AM by odolvlobo

The pump and dump is one of the beautiful thing in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies because it will help us to earn money through trading and it is easy to take advantage since the markets of cryptocurrencies are always online 24/7 so it is a great way to make money.

That's a foolish thing to believe. Pump and dump is a scam, and if you aren't running the scam, then you are the victim. If you don't know what pump and dump is, then just look it up here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pump_and_dump

If you believe that pump and dump is just the price going up and down, or that it is something that whales do, then you are going to lose all your money if you get involved.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
Bonanzacoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 09:50:52 PM

Pump and dumpers deserve to be left out once crypto sets in. And they will be whether they know it or not. Pnd'rs destroy the value and future of cryptocurrency. Therefore are not only committing a crime in the real world but even more so spiritually. And they will be held accountable at some point. For instance to pnd u need to lie. They are lyers deceivers and scammers. Little Madoffs. Nothing more, nothing less.  

The thing is, they take pride in what they are able to accomplish. That they can organise such a scheme. Well, there is truth in that. But use it in a better way is my take on it.

Also, they are part of the reason why there are scammy shit coin ico's.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 10:24:15 PM

It is not a beautiful thing it is just a simple strategy that everyone can make money. And the most people that can benefit from it are the whales, they are just suddenly pumping a dead coin that is resting in peace and when someone sees it is pumping, he will bring the news to the groups and other group members will follow as well. This is a big bag money making in the crypto currency that everyone can join if it is still early.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:18:45 PM

But its really hard to timing it, sometimes you buy at high and then the price will go down then you will sell it at a loss, its really hard because the market is 24/7 and your body is not, i mean pump and dump is really a risk we take every time we trade yes we can easily make money but we can also loose money instantly.
tailwate07

Activity: 368
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:01:20 AM

It is the chance we are waiting for, believe that many were still waiting for the dumps for they can be able to buy more. And much more for pumps to cash out some to spend.
Many people are there who enjoy the dumps of bitcoins just because they let them buy more and more bitcoins that too at cheap rates. Dumps are used as opportunities by experts rather getting panicked. Pumps are again required to enjoy grand profits.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:05:11 AM

A trading expert once advise me to never subscribe into pump and dump group as most of them are fraud and idea to dump coin on the inexperienced traders. Though people are saying that they are some reliable one but to me the idea is not worthwhile for me to put my hard earned money into it. I do analyze the market myself and buy when necessary.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:38:54 AM

A trading expert once advise me to never subscribe into pump and dump group as most of them are fraud and idea to dump coin on the inexperienced traders. Though people are saying that they are some reliable one but to me the idea is not worthwhile for me to put my hard earned money into it. I do analyze the market myself and buy when necessary.
Honestly friend, I have never ever asked anyone questions like, what will be the lowest peak? For how long are we going to face the downfall, when will it be over? The highest peak in the pump phase will be what? Because nobody can predict accurately! It is better to learn the behavior and effecting factors by your own. I only use Google charts and check price daily, then learn the pattern and make the decision.
cryptocortex

Activity: 73
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:43:24 AM

It's a beautiful thing for a minority. But people underestimate the number of people who lose money on it. Even in regulated and more stable markets, like the stock market, more than 90% of traders lose money. It's not for anyone.

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:36:58 AM

Yes, in fact this is very much beautiful thing. The only thing which needs to be taken care of is this that you need to think very much carefully and that you need to decide once after enough thinking. I think that this time is very much critical and crucial. You can make out a good money or you can suffer a loss.

naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:50:06 PM

That trading expert that told you that really did you a good thing by telling you right from the start. Those pump and dump group owners are vampires ready to suck people's hard earned money without conscience. If someone told me this in my early years of starting to learn how to trade, I would have been glad. I and so many people have lost totally to this shitty scam and it is best to always let newbies know now before they end up falling for the same crap.
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:57:50 PM

Don't look for higher profits within the short period of time you will end up in the loss. I think many people like these pump and dump but sometimes we can't figure at what price it will end and what price they will dump. So be careful while dealing with these pumps and dump.
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:58:44 PM

Don't look for higher profits within the short period of time you will end up in the loss. I think many people like these pump and dump but sometimes we can't figure at what price it will end and what price they will dump. So be careful while dealing with these pumps and dump.
Yes hurry will cause loss so hold and then sell more craze to earn fast will meet the loss so invest/ buy in dump and sell in the high pump so that you have no regrets, and dump is the most beneficial to the investors they buy a lot in the time of dump and then they hold for whole and when their desired profit line comes the sell without hesitation.
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:04:22 AM

what do you think about pump and dump?  did you ever trade on pump and dump event? can you give few tips for how to make money from this events? what i need to look for?

I liked pump and dump, because for me it's art in trading  Grin
and my suggestion do not buy when the pump occurs more than 70%, it's better to wait to buy at bottom or buy another coin

That’s true. It seems like the question man is not an expert rather is a newbie. So, advised, stay away from these market fishers. They are only to indulge the newcomers by showing them huge money out there and then they play with their money, making loss to newcomers. It happens many times.
Yeah, although this scenario does not make us loss  our money after long time trading on the crypto market and received more experiences, but it very useful for whales eat newbie and speculators. Grin
Whales are always looking for those who are new to this market so that they can enjoy big profits form their silly mistakes and I really feel sorry for newcomers. The older traders should help them out at maximum to avoid losses. There is no need to let them fall to whales.

Newcomers who are looking for quick ways to get rich with doing their own research is just scandalous. They deserve the consequences that come to them in whatever form it may be. Much easier to buy and hold BTC long term.
It is just matter of time the prices are low as compare to the past prices and it is time to buy if once prices start rising the profit rate must be very high and no one will stop from securing high profit so pump and dump continues in this field the only thing that matters which is skills.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:49:34 AM

what do you think about pump and dump?  did you ever trade on pump and dump event? can you give few tips for how to make money from this events? what i need to look for?

and my suggestion do not buy when the pump occurs more than 70%, it's better to wait to buy at bottom or buy another coin

That’s true. It seems like the question man is not an expert rather is a newbie. So, advised, stay away from these market fishers. They are only to indulge the newcomers by showing them huge money out there and then they play with their money, making loss to newcomers. It happens many times.
Yeah, although this scenario does not make us loss  our money after long time trading on the crypto market and received more experiences, but it very useful for whales eat newbie and speculators. Grin
Whales are always looking for those who are new to this market so that they can enjoy big profits form their silly mistakes and I really feel sorry for newcomers. The older traders should help them out at maximum to avoid losses. There is no need to let them fall to whales.

Newcomers who are looking for quick ways to get rich with doing their own research is just scandalous. They deserve the consequences that come to them in whatever form it may be. Much easier to buy and hold BTC long term.
It is just matter of time the prices are low as compare to the past prices and it is time to buy if once prices start rising the profit rate must be very high and no one will stop from securing high profit so pump and dump continues in this field the only thing that matters which is skills.

Its something that many experience trader are looking for. Cuz they know now to see and predict this signs and use this to make profit. Experience and skill is they major factor for serious traders, some inexperience traders look for this but end up with loosing.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

bestluck

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:01:20 PM

Its something that many experience trader are looking for. Cuz they know now to see and predict this signs and use this to make profit. Experience and skill is they major factor for serious traders, some inexperience traders look for this but end up with loosing.

I think this is pump and dump only which makes a difference. You only need to cash those moments in the best way you can in order to have better profit at the end. Normally what I do at the time of dump is remain patient and hold my Bitcoins. Moreover I keep on looking for the ways with which I can manage to buy more Bitcoins at the time of dump. On the other hand, I sell my Bitcoins at the time of pump for having a good amount of profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: