Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:57:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what do you think about pump and dump?  (Read 10001 times)
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 648

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:21:18 PM

what do you think about pump and dump?  did you ever trade on pump and dump event? can you give few tips for how to make money from this events? what i need to look for?
Pump and dump coins? Its hard to determine actually if a certain coin would behave such way.Knowing that we cant predict prices unless if you are the dev or a whale who holds up huge coins in the stash which can really manipulate price on a certain coin specially on low supply coins. You can actually make money on this one if you did able to get in on the right time.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wahb

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:00:02 PM

what do you think about pump and dump?  did you ever trade on pump and dump event? can you give few tips for how to make money from this events? what i need to look for?

Well they exist, you can try playing with them, but be aware it's very hard and you're likely to get burned
So pump and dump are the main way to generate profit as well as acquire bitcoin and if there is always a pump there will be no new investor so take dump as a blessing and make use of it and everyone know how to make money in pump like that dump can also be favorable because if one by as much as he can in time of dump he will be scoring more profit in time of pump.
Yes pump and dump are important for bitcoin, because when the price of bitcoin decreases, the investors find opportunities to invest money in bitcoin and get a good potion for making money, because we always expect that the dump will be temporary and the price will start rising again, therefore the investor invest more and more money in bitcoin so as to get good profit.
virtualkeybuyer

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:17:52 AM

Well they exist, you can try playing with them, but be aware it's very hard and you're likely to get burned
Pump and dump is the actual beauty in the world of crypto currency. These are the moments when most of the investors manage to earn maximum amount of profit. Pump and dump are no doubt very much crucial moments and one needs to handle those moments very much carefully. Only then he can avail maximum advantage out of those moments. Otherwise, thing scan go wrong as well.
Cactushrt

Activity: 952
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:55:53 AM

Some groups are profitable some are made by group of people just to earn profit i've tried to join the group you must be fast to buy the coins because some coins will be pump just a few minutes only

▄▄█████▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀█▌
             ▄████▀    ▀▄▀
    ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀       █▌
 ▄█▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄     ▄█▀
██▌        ██▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██▀
███▄▄▄     ███ ▄▄███▀▀
 ▀▀███████ ███▐██▀▀▄██
     ▀▀▀▀▀ ███     ███▌
           ▐██     ▐██▌
           ▐██▄    ▐██
            ▀██▄ ▄▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄
Catena

▀██     ▄██▀
██▄ ▄██▀
▀█████
██
▄█████
██▀ ▀██▄
▄██     ▀██▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
██████▀▀███████████▀▀██████
██████    ▀     ▀    ██████
██████               ██████
█████▌               ▐█████
█████                 █████
█████▌               ▐█████
███████▄           ▄███████
████▄▀████▀     ▀██████████
█████▄ ▀▀▀       ██████████
███████▄▄▄       ██████████
otunayode

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:14:17 AM

Pump group are everywhere and i think is not good for your valuation of your coin because if you buy pump without knowing, you will be dumped hard

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
Soranith

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:48:21 AM

Some groups are profitable some are made by group of people just to earn profit i've tried to join the group you must be fast to buy the coins because some coins will be pump just a few minutes only
Long time ago when I was still new in trading someone tried to recruit me to be part of their group and I declined since I don't have any idea about trading yet and I don't have a big capital since they required you to have a certain amount of bitcoin in your wallet. I think there are plenty of whales that has a group like this and they are the reason why there are some coins that suddenly pumps even if there's no any news about the coin.
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4298
Merit: 3214

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:09:51 PM

Long time ago when I was still new in trading someone tried to recruit me to be part of their group and I declined since I don't have any idea about trading yet and I don't have a big capital since they required you to have a certain amount of bitcoin in your wallet. I think there are plenty of whales that has a group like this and they are the reason why there are some coins that suddenly pumps even if there's no any news about the coin.

You were smart. You avoided being scammed.

Whales have nothing to do with pump-and-dump. The big moves are caused by lots of victims buying because someone told them to. The big drop happens when they panic sell.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
KaliLinux

Activity: 1344
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 08:08:00 PM

Pump or Dump should happen in cryptocurrency market. This is a very common thing in any kind of market and business

Dump Helps to buy and hold them. Pump helps to sell them depends on the % of growth expected by people. At anytime you need it for purpose you can go for liquidate your coins unless you should hold them for profit.
v0rtecxz

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:06:03 PM

I personally have never tried to participate in pumps and dumps, but I was told by my friends about pumps and dumps, they are a group of people who have a large capital and simultaneously buy coin that has been selected to pump them and sell them when the price has reached wishes or expectations, and run in a short time, but I was also told by my friend that this activity is very risky to be done by a beginner, because they could only be victims of these activities, I personally have not dared to try it because the risks that will be caused very large
salmanahmedone

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:28:02 PM

Resisting that dump period is not going to make it better for anyone and will only mean a big loss for the ones that try to hold out.  The sites and groups that claim that you can join and know that date and time are likely scams, but a close watch will keep anyone from getting killed out there.
dmitriisavelevich

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:43:28 PM

This question is interesting for me too. Someone wrote about large whales, but where are they to be found?

Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:32:18 PM

Resisting that dump period is not going to make it better for anyone and will only mean a big loss for the ones that try to hold out.  The sites and groups that claim that you can join and know that date and time are likely scams, but a close watch will keep anyone from getting killed out there.
I think some time dump is also important for the investors, so that they can get change to trade bitcoin in a low price again and again and get chance to make money, because if there is no dump then the price will mostly remain as stable and the investors and traders will not get chance to make money, they can only make money if there is a reasonable pump and dump in the market.
Vario

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:23:13 PM

what do you think about pump and dump?  did you ever trade on pump and dump event? can you give few tips for how to make money from this events? what i need to look for?

This question is interesting for me too. Someone wrote about large whales, but where are they to be found?
Why do you need these whales? They earn you, and not vice versa.
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4298
Merit: 3214

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:38:57 PM

Pump-and-dump has nothing to do with whales. The big moves are caused by coordinated buying and panic selling.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
ankylotic

Activity: 477
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:30:35 PM

So pump and dump are the main way to generate profit as well as acquire bitcoin and if there is always a pump there will be no new investor so take dump as a blessing and make use of it and everyone know how to make money in pump like that dump can also be favorable because if one by as much as he can in time of dump he will be scoring more profit in time of pump.
exactly i think it is the beauty of crypto market and provide a way to earn through market pump or dump. Its been a normal to all of us that there is pump and dump and we can't avoid this kind of event. During dump it is the best time to invest and i always wait the pump event. With this all you need to have is patience in waiting that the price will increase and you have to keeps in mind one thing that there will always a pump after pump and vice virsa.
MuhNofa

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:43:15 PM

pump and dump I think is common in the world of Cryptocurrency and pump and dump is a good thing for traders we can buy a lot of coins at the time of dump and can sell with high oppit at the time of pump
Black_bl

Activity: 503
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:16:05 PM

pump and dump I think is common in the world of Cryptocurrency and pump and dump is a good thing for traders we can buy a lot of coins at the time of dump and can sell with high oppit at the time of pump

I think this is not only in crypto world. Banks and their investing departments manipulate with prices of all assets, they just do it  inconspicuously
konco_kenthel

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:50:25 PM

Perhaps many people who do dump just to occupy the top position in the sale because if not run it then it will not be quick to sell the coin to sell in the market but the risk is received must give up some funds to cancel various transactions.

glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:57:41 PM

I think this is not only in crypto world. Banks and their investing departments manipulate with prices of all assets, they just do it  inconspicuously

I so not think that any reputed banks would get involved in such activities as they are regulated and governed by highest body in the country. Thus even their name is on stake and trust is an important factor among which people deposit their money in banks. May be some of them would do it .
Colt22

Activity: 770

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:44:45 PM

This concept of pump and dump is really a great idea and it is not only limited to the world of crypto currencies but it happens everywhere. I think of this pump and dump as the best thing because of the reason that it is the only thing which is going to help you in making good amount of money. The only thing you need to take care at that time is that you need to make right decision at the right time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: