Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:48:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what do you think about pump and dump?  (Read 10001 times)
energycom

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:28:36 PM

Pumps and dumps is a common thing in trading. You should be ready to face this situation as this will test your emotion how you would react in a critical situation like when you see the value of your coins is falling.

It is common but realistically you shouldn't end up in a situation where your coins are really falling hard due to a pump and dump because that probably means that you bought at the top which you really shouldn't do.
These two situations are very favorable and those who are cursing dump they are stupid because dump is the time when one can buy coin at low price and one thing is sure that bitcoin recovers from any type of dump this is just because of its popularity as people start buying it the prices will start going toward upward and more to it bitcoin gives chance to earn in both situation so get benefits from both of these
Pump and dump are two Common situation happening in bitcoin. Both phenomenon of bitcoin has its good effect on its investors. Pump state is favor to investors because it is time to sell, but then its Dump state is a time to buy a coin to refill or start your journey of your investments.

Whales are doing pump and dump to maximize their profit. They somehow fool other people with this pump and dump story.

Never get into those pump and dump ones. They're dangerous.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:54:41 PM

what do you think about pump and dump?  did you ever trade on pump and dump event? can you give few tips for how to make money from this events? what i need to look for?
Pump and dump of coins it is normal due to valatile of bitcoin it means unstable movement of bitcoin and it is a part of cryptocurrency. In this moment pump an dump you  may pick a coins in altcoin when bitcoin dump. But thats not a comparison when you picking up a coins in cryto market exchange, or even the red tag or green tag of a coins. Be wisely in choosing coins to trade do some researched before you choose.

bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:38:53 PM

I think that Pump and Dumps are a bad thing and I did never participate in one and also dont plan to do so. You must keep in mind that there is always somebody that has to take your trade. So with every pump and dump that is happening some people make money while others are loosing it. P&D's are market manipulations and nothing else, they should be banned completely and hopefully will when the markets start to get regulated.
JienKazama

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:40:40 PM

Pump is when the coins reach the higher price above 50-100% price before, while dump is situation when the coins price getting lower than 100% normal price. The Dev sometime when had gained huge profitable from their coins, they start to dump their coins then leave it until the coin dead on the market.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:22:16 AM

Pumps and dumps is a common thing in trading. You should be ready to face this situation as this will test your emotion how you would react in a critical situation like when you see the value of your coins is falling.
Yes, pump and dump is a two common thing that happen not only in a world of business but also in the world of digital currency. We can't control the pump and dump so what we have do is to be ready anytime were going to make our trading. So if this time comes lets just be a wiser decision maker.
Pump and dump is a part of game it will be with bitcoin all the time but all the users are now use to with these pump and dump so no need to worry about these and it happen so many time I believe that pump is always coming all the time and dump is some time and that’s the one of good quality of bitcoin so I think we need to be with bitcoin all the time and support as well because it doesn’t mean when bitcoin have a tough time and we say good bye to bitcoin.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
Nylelyn

Activity: 296
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:53:01 AM

what do you think about pump and dump?  did you ever trade on pump and dump event? can you give few tips for how to make money from this events? what i need to look for?
Pumps and dumps are part of Bitcoin's Volatility, that there'll be times that its market value will be low and there'll also be times that it is high. You can earn profit during the dumps by buying Bitcoin to those who are panic selling and sell it during the pumps. This is a wise way of earning money, and somewhat to gamble whether you'll earn or not.
Yes I agree with you that pump and dump are always an insepararable in the bitcoin world. During these times  when when the market is dancing up and down, we should not only speculate but be more observant and read updates and chats.  Yes, it is good to hold bitcoins for a while but when you feel that the moves are frequent, you can take advantage of the situation.  But at the end of the day, this is the reality of this game.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Borisb52

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:58:17 AM

I can give you the surest advice: never participate in pampas !!!
Because on pampas only their organizers earn. And they make money on your money. At a time when a signal is given to the pappus, the organizers of the pampa already sell their tokens to you and earn on it. Sometimes you can guess and make some money on it, but in the end everything will end very strong
THAHIRHAJI

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:32:14 PM

My opinion about pump and dump is part of trading market we never now when where who is pumping the product it is un predictable and while dumping if we have a close watch of our trading we can book loss also it is not necessary that always you book the profit. Instead of loosing all we can quit with small lose. Manipulating and pump & dump it is very difficult thing experts also get slip on it so we should play the game of trading very safely / Smartly.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   DIMPAY  ●  Invest for Tomorrow. Today.   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❱❱❱  Facebook  ❱❱❱  Twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ❱❱  PRE-ICO | December, 04th 2017  ❱❱  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[/color]
BatataFrita

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:21:53 PM

I really do hope it dumps so i finally manage to buy a BTC lol...
jackiemixon2

Activity: 81

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:38:26 PM

Pump and Dump are needed for the profit but it's could be the graveyard of your money. Choose the right moment to sell when it's pumping and buy when it's dumping.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:08:35 AM

Yes, pump and dump is a two common thing that happen not only in a world of business but also in the world of digital currency. We can't control the pump and dump so what we have do is to be ready anytime were going to make our trading. So if this time comes lets just be a wiser decision maker.
Pump and dump are the most favorable times for the investors and the smart investor are in fetch of these two in same way and the person who is truly committed to the crypto they don’t curse dumps because dump give them chance to buy as much as they can and after that pump comes and that time is best for the earn form the bitcoin you have bought in the dump time and all this is story of crypto currency.
Paycoinzzz

Activity: 994
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:39:05 PM

Pump and dump are the most favorable times for the investors and the smart investor are in fetch of these two in same way and the person who is truly committed to the crypto they don’t curse dumps because dump give them chance to buy as much as they can and after that pump comes and that time is best for the earn form the bitcoin you have bought in the dump time and all this is story of crypto currency.
Haha, pump or dump time all the death time to kill newbie, noob trader and speculator.
Those who can not keep their emotion will become the loser and lose money by pump/dump time.
There are two types of pump/dump time: created by whales or created by ponzi groups.
RakknRoll

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:08:29 PM

I think pump and dump is the unethical and illegal way to do, to be have a good image in this business, and at the end the result of this is fooling others to gain profits or income in your own goods.
BlasterS

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:20:25 PM

Based to my own idea about pump and dump in other words in terms of business they are known as Up and down of the value of a coin in the market because of the changes of the business environment that can affect the value of it, buy when the coin is a affordable, sell when the value of it makes you profitable enough.
maloibtc

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:39:00 PM

I have heard about pump and dump event from my friends and they told that the first time when they took part in the event they got good money, however, the next time they weren't as lucky as they were the first time
gandhe83

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:15:05 AM

Pumps and dumps are part of Bitcoin's Volatility, that there'll be times that its market value will be low and there'll also be times that it is high. You can earn profit during the dumps by buying Bitcoin to those who are panic selling and sell it during the pumps. This is a wise way of earning money, and somewhat to gamble whether you'll earn or not.
Yes I agree with you that pump and dump are always an insepararable in the bitcoin world. During these times  when when the market is dancing up and down, we should not only speculate but be more observant and read updates and chats.  Yes, it is good to hold bitcoins for a while but when you feel that the moves are frequent, you can take advantage of the situation.  But at the end of the day, this is the reality of this game.

Pump and Dump are unavoidable in emerging financial markets such as cryptocurrency. It causes big fluctuations in the market and receives the attention of the investment community. But I advise investors not to listen to the pump groups, duml on Telegram because you can become whale bait.
Krillin61

Activity: 314
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:48:05 AM

The pump and dump are normal event in crypto market because that's what coins in the market do, so if the coins that you are holding is in dumping situation don't panic because it is normal and it will pump again and soar at it's best value.
CryptoLoverz

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:59:03 AM

I think pumps are when bitcoin prices go up and at that time the value of buying is more than the sale value
and disposal in my opinion is the difference than the pump.
and Pumps and disposal are part of Bitcoin Volatility, that there will be a time when its market value will be low and there will also be a high time. You can earn a profit during the dump by buying Bitcoin to those who panic selling and selling it during the pump. It's a wise way to make money in trade, and it takes the right speculation to make a profit.
JPage

Activity: 399
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:00:15 AM

I would say that this is a common market sittuation, not just cryptomarket but also a market of stock and whatever else markets
bizarro

Activity: 291

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:29:10 AM

I think that pump and dump things are highly important to this market, without them we would not be so interesting at least
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: