Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:42:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what do you think about pump and dump?  (Read 10001 times)
Neglected Person

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:48:34 AM

I think the pump and dump altcoin market is a regular normal thing. In case of trade, you have to be careful when buying a dump, while buying it. And when there is a market pump, it is time to sell.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cxmyifan16

Activity: 377

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:49:36 AM

I don't think that this is the best way to earn. i have tried it long time ago and regretted this because I lost money, I know people who earned something but as for me, this system didn't meet my expectations

ordeath

Activity: 228

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:58:55 AM

I think that pump and dump mostly are created by whales and strong hands people in order to buy more or sell for a better price
nahotachikwem

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:27:32 PM
Merited by odolvlobo (1)

A pump and dump is a scam. It is perpetrated by unlawful activity. Please stay clear.
parazhia

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:58:59 PM

I do not think that pumps and dumps are part of the scam coin strategy but that is part of the instrument investment and grab the chance and profit from the pump and dump it
spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:51:28 PM

Actually such dumps and pumps provide traders with opportunities to earn profits. I always try to sell on green market and buy on red. I like fluctuations very much which let me earn.
Wolfwar

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:01:21 PM

Actually such dumps and pumps provide traders with opportunities to earn profits. I always try to sell on green market and buy on red. I like fluctuations very much which let me earn.
if you really get the opportunity to earn on the difference in price, then all these fluctuations in prices on the market almost satisfy all the desires of traders. That's just these jumps and price drops are not very revealing, in order to have a good profit.
Kamarah

Activity: 268
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:19:44 PM

I think that pump and dump is not a good scheme in trading. Pump and dump was created in order to steal other people money. Therefore, people need to understand what pump and dump is in trading so that they can manage their situation whenever they buy a pump and dump coin

Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:41:35 PM

I don't think about pump&dump, people will always find a way to exploit
everything. I don't participate in pump & dumps, I'm not a member of any
group that do that. It's manipulating with system and I'm not that kind of
person that likes to manipulate with anything.
   I'm long-term holder, I invest in projects cause I believe in their future. I
don't support pumps&dumps but that can't be stopped, I just try to not pay
attention.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
GirlBitcoin

Activity: 210

Dronair Best Operating For Cargo Robotics Industry

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:22:42 PM

if you really get the opportunity to earn on the difference in price, then all these fluctuations in prices on the market almost satisfy all the desires of traders. That's just these jumps and price drops are not very revealing, in order to have a good profit.
Pump / dump is the way whale investors profit from the cryptocurrency market. Most of the coins in this market are dominated by whale investors, which makes the market more volatile and risky to invest.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:53:13 PM

I think that pump and dump is not a good scheme in trading. Pump and dump was created in order to steal other people money. Therefore, people need to understand what pump and dump is in trading so that they can manage their situation whenever they buy a pump and dump coin

Pump and dump cant possibly be avoided and even the famous cryptos like bitcoin and etherium are  also not exempted because cryptos are built that way. The nature of cryptos is somehow related to pump and dump scheme because it can easily be manipulated when someone buys or sells a good quantity amount of coins.

Pump and dump was created in order to steal other people money.

No. Pump and dump isnt built that way. Pump and dump dont steal peoples money. Infact people can also get a benefit from pump and dump because if the price can go low , we can be able to buy it cheaply but if ever the price can go high , we can also sell our coins at a good price.
fung

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:07:18 AM

I think this isn't only in cryptocurency, in the world banks, stock exchange is the same but they just do it inconspicuously.nhanuoc
longminh123

Activity: 432
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:24:34 AM

what do you think about pump and dump?  did you ever trade on pump and dump event? can you give few tips for how to make money from this events? what i need to look for?
Pumping and pouring is considered an opportunity for people to make money. Because we can determine the end time of the pour and can buy when the market has just started pumping.
I have made a lot of money from buying low and selling high. But now the market has changed. we should find another way to make money.
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 03:42:11 AM

Well if you have the chance to sell your coins at a high price. If a coin is pump and would stay at a high price for sometime then you would be able to have the opportunity to sell it with profits but if you bought when it is already at a high price then there is a possibility you would incur a loss especially those pump and dump coins that you don't even know when it would pump and surpass your buying price or if it would pump at all.

You will be lucky if you were able to buy the coin when it was not pump yet but if you join a pump and dump group and bought when the admin the group said so, there is a possibility that you will just have a loss because it was already pre-pumped and you will be dumped.

jerix

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:25:53 AM

what do you think about pump and dump?  did you ever trade on pump and dump event? can you give few tips for how to make money from this events? what i need to look for?

I think I don't really care about this thing because I just hold all the time. There are times when the price go back and I didn't really budge about it because I know that it will be having another pump and it did just after two weeks, it is the doubled price. I think we just need to hold and hold, HODL, never stop, unless you need it for something.
Yes I totally agree with your opinion. For me pump and dump is not too important. The important thing is I can hold all the coins I have in the long run. Because the longer we hold certainly the more profits we get. It's just that we have to be very patient if we want to hold up for years.
mbluxs

Activity: 938

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:36:25 AM

scheme is nice and we can take advantage of this to be able to benefit from the pump and also the dump. we must be observant to see an opportunity to be action
mkhadazz

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:00:56 AM

what I think of pump and dump coin prices is a profitable action for those who can take advantage of it, but you should not believe in pump and dumo, they are usually more self-interested than others.
manggis97

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:49:49 AM

There are a lot of telegram channel  of pump dump,  I been try this thing by 2 times trading but finally that all my open positions  is lose because  the price too fast going up and down.  I suggest you it's better to stay away from this,  because when you in lose is hard to recover again because the price dump so hard.

ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:45:24 AM

pump and dump will always happen in the market and we don't know when the time it comes and we need to prepare for this to make a big profit because when the pump comes, the price will increase so high. but besides the pump, there will be a dump that will happen too because usually, after the pump is finished, the dump is coming and this mean, the price will be back to the price before and even it will go down too deep. I think it's good for us to reach a bigger profit but this pump and dump is not always coming in every day.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
naddunadeem

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:59:50 AM

i think that is not good thing while pumping so many innocent peoples buy the coins when dump they loose money. i think we will not grab innocent peoples money. trade is depend up on the demond where pumping and dumping depends up on groups.....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: