Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:56:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what do you think about pump and dump?  (Read 10001 times)
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:38:32 PM

what I think of pump and dump coin prices is a profitable action for those who can take advantage of it, but you should not believe in pump and dumo, they are usually more self-interested than others.
Pumping and dumping in cryptocurrency is simply a movement of prices in the market which is this two movements has it's own importance in one trader and in one investors life. In pumping estate means it's a perfect time to sell our coins and in dumping estate is also a great time to buy coins. Though this volatility of the market seems irritable but then this two has their significance.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Parabellun1917

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:06:33 PM

what do you think about pump and dump?  did you ever trade on pump and dump event? can you give few tips for how to make money from this events? what i need to look for?
I think this is a divorce. I do not advise anyone to participate in such endeavors.You can lose money.
Markperop

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:15:55 PM

what do you think about pump and dump?  did you ever trade on pump and dump event? can you give few tips for how to make money from this events? what i need to look for?
I think this is a divorce. I do not advise anyone to participate in such endeavors.You can lose money.
in any case, I use only the knowledge that I have. I understand that for a better and more effective business, you need experience, knowledge and intuition, so my losses are greater than I would like. But I'm doing my best, despite the dump and pump.

HELLO EVERYONE.
Haterstestbtc

Activity: 329
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:45:36 PM

Pump and dump is a normal scenario of cryptocurrency value in a digital world market which they called as volatile. This volatility is referring to the supply and demand of the coin in market capitalization. In which you are the pilot in making your experience through trading process by earning bigger profit or by buying coins in low price before it goes up.
eloymjb

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:38:49 PM

in this kind of flow on market theres a big risk by joining on this flow, but if you join on it and in the best chance you can gain your profit instantly but high chance on losing it. i like to participate in the risky flow like this because i gain instant profit and when a badluck comes i lose money in an instant too.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM TWITTER INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:54:41 PM

in this kind of flow on market theres a big risk by joining on this flow, but if you join on it and in the best chance you can gain your profit instantly but high chance on losing it. i like to participate in the risky flow like this because i gain instant profit and when a badluck comes i lose money in an instant too.
  For me pump and dump is good for buy and selling process of gaining. If We are going to put basis on the price we can really buy on it sometimes in a verry few amount of capital because it really drop sometimes .And if we are going to hold it and wait until it will rise or pump we can really gain a huge amount of profit or maybe a double or triple amount from our capital.

Phantomberry

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:54:10 AM

Becareful for that pump and dump because it will bring you to loss and buy a coin in dump level and sell it on pump level just ride in the war trade.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:31:24 AM

what I think of pump and dump coin prices is a profitable action for those who can take advantage of it, but you should not believe in pump and dumo, they are usually more self-interested than others.
Yeah people can get a big profit from utilizing it, all you have to do is you have to know when the pump will happen and when the dump happens, you have to do the analysis and calculation when dump happens, and you can buy it then you have to sell it when the price really in pump condition, and you're going to make a big profit out of it
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:37:04 AM

Becareful for that pump and dump because it will bring you to loss and buy a coin in dump level and sell it on pump level just ride in the war trade.

Yeah, but It still depend how lucky you are trading mate and those losses Is normal scenario for those new In trading like me. And losses Is part f the training and charge of experience,  Later on we will gradually understand and being wise by buy and sell method. Just keep on reading,  explore here ain bitcoin forum.
Prince Edu17

Activity: 420
Merit: 28

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:41:08 AM

Just focus monitoring your coin , Don't put all your money in one price better if you make it half just in case it dump ex. you bid @.00000050 sats then bid other of your money in @00000025 sats to make sure you don't get lost
Innerpumper

Activity: 1021
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 04:00:26 AM

Pump and dump so quick cause many a losing game because this is a whale they utilize this moment to get cheaper and sell more expensive.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:58:15 PM

You are right pump and dump are two most amazing points of bitcoin that we will have to use wisely to get smart profit, I think now a day price of bitcoin is getting better but it will take time, so time to hold it is call dump, it is time when we buy at cheapest price and then we arrange to hold our bitcoin with patience for long time to sell later at high price, so I would say pump and dump are the most advantageous factors of bitcoin,.
MrDom2

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:35:05 PM

http://bitcoinist.com/3-icos-huge-potential-2018/
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:12:07 AM

The ones who are there in the world of the crypto currency since some time must be very aware of the importance of this pump and dump as this is the only thing which is contributing a major role in earning of money for all those who are there in any of the crypto coin. All you need to do is that you need to make some suitable plan according to the situation which then leads you to the earning of money.
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:55:09 AM

Pump and dump so quick cause many a losing game because this is a whale they utilize this moment to get cheaper and sell more expensive.
I always say that if you are unable to understand the market, it is best to stay calm and stop going through market graphs on daily basis. At the moment, market is fluctuating badly and the remedy I have chosen for dealing with this malady is to stay away from market. Daily analysis was putting me in stress and stress leads to stupid decisions as always. I don’t want to do panic selling at any cost.
gurupauts

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 11:03:34 AM

I think pump and dump is just a strategy from investors who have big funds and they do that because they want to get a lot of profit by controlling the market so that it will make the market go down or up

Ajinomoto40

Activity: 338
Merit: 100

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:21:51 AM

The pump and dump is a normal event in the crypto marker because that's what crypto currencies really do. The pump and dump of the cryptos in the market is affected by the supply and demand.

BitcoinLendingICO

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 11:23:40 AM

Is it not possible to make a yay or nay poll, would be intersting to see how people fell in general about this. Personally I´m not for it since a lot of people will end up holding bags.
tumokatok

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:33:51 AM

trade is the same benefit for all investors around the world, away from fake traders by bitcoin. in my opinion both situations are for help if someone understands, a dump is for an investor who wants to buy and if he does, he will get a good one and the pump is for everyone can sell at the pump and talk about turnover in an hour which is just a fake one trade only
Stargazer

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:18:44 PM

Pump and Dump Equal Lose! Some telegram groups or channels are always active to create a pump and dump event every day. I followed their signal, And I saw live how they earn money by people lose! Sometimes you will make a little money, then you will encourage about the pump signal, and the next signal you will lose your capital and those admins will take your money. It is an awful thing in the crypto trade market and not recommend to anyone. Don't follow any pump or dump signal, follow the market chart, research how people trade in exchanges and then choose a suitable exchange for you,

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: