Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:23:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what do you think about pump and dump?  (Read 10001 times)
JPage

Activity: 399
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:51:26 PM

When you are talking about pump and dump, it's gambling, so only luck could help you)
In my humble opinion pump and dump practics are one of the main things in the cryptocurrencies market just because they are so common that every each coins is going through that process.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Daniel9140

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:48:08 PM

It is no where advisable to engage yourself in pump and dump as that can make you lose significant amount of money in this market. Most of those groups that organize pump and dump has entered that trade they announced and when the price is going up, they tell you to hold your coins while they sell off. This is basically what they do as I have been a victim of such before
queenstella

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:52:14 PM

In a pump and dump scheme, the price of a worthless asset-usually a penny stock with a low market cap-is artificially inflated through well-planned marketing.
When it is about 15 mins left before the pump! Get ready to buy.
pump and dump schemes aren’t illegal on cryptocurrency exchanges. Cryptocurrency exchanges are not regulated; there is no piece of the legislature about cryptocurrency exchanges. So even though a pump and dump is unethical, it is not officially illegal (yet).
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:59:22 PM

what do you think about pump and dump?  did you ever trade on pump and dump event? can you give few tips for how to make money from this events? what i need to look for?

Pumping and dumping is just a normal feature of the market because if the prices will be always increasing then there will be no more investors in the market since the price will become even more expensive in the future.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
Deubila

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:06:50 PM

what do you think about pump and dump?  did you ever trade on pump and dump event? can you give few tips for how to make money from this events? what i need to look for?

If you have a good skills in trading you can always earn a good profit when the time comes like this pump and dump period. Buy more tokens when the price goes down and hold a few hours or even a day then sell it again or set a good price to sell.
Correct. You're right. Need to have good skills and knowledge, get good results. It will be easy to earn when (pumping) or (discharge) is normal and still make a good profit. Buy when the table is cheap, to keep the US dollar when the market fluctuations. I think so.
sheryl26

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:52:45 AM

It is no where fitting to draw in yourself in pump and dump as that can influence you to lose noteworthy measure of cash in this market. The majority of those gatherings that compose pump and dump has entered that exchange they declared and when the cost is going up, they instruct you to hold your coins while they auction. This is essentially what they do as I have been a casualty of such previously
kolitski

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:12:55 AM

Pump and dump it is the nature in the market price wether it depends in the volume of each coins it could maybe also depending the number of users  that could the price pump or dump in the market.

developer101dev

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:16:45 AM

The pump and dump is the volatility of the market, people also needs a dumping time in order for them to be able to invest a huge amount of coins because people will not earn profit if the prices is always high.
jakezyrus

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:27:24 AM

The pump and dump is the volatility of the market, people also needs a dumping time in order for them to be able to invest a huge amount of coins because people will not earn profit if the prices is always high.

pump and dump is totally different from volatility because pump and dump is an act made by whales while voatility is already a nature of cryptos which means they are built to be unstable . but i agree that we need the pump and dump event to be able to buy and sell our coins .

Re: what do you think about pump and dump?
i think pump and dump is an advantage to us but most of people think that pump and dump is bad just because they loose and they are totally confused or frustrated about the current situation of the market .
givinggirl

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:28:59 AM

I think pump and dumps are pretty common in the altcoins markets.
I tried to trade twice time ago, once I earned money while the other one I lose it.
In order to make money from this event, you have to be the admin of pump and dump groups and buy before the others.

Recently, I have received PMs to join "Pump and Dump" telegram channels, some with exciting intro. Post of all they have achieved using the pump and dump event and planning new event and all the have to say. My opinion on this is, It is simply taking more risk to top up the already exciting risk in the Crypto market. There will be winners and there will be losers. You don't want to be the losers and can't be sure you will be the winner especially if you are not among the big whales of the group. Just trade carefully and if you must try, do not out in so much that you can't afford to loss.
ElevenX

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:41:31 AM

I view it as a really, really negative concept. It's basically people trying to dupe unsuspecting people to buy shit coins, so that they can dump it on them, and essentially transfer their wealth over/
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:10:17 AM

Yes, it is always good by not joining these pump and dump groups because there is no specific targets and prices. If we participate definitely we are going to lose the value because how long they will pump and how long they will dump the price. So people who start the pump and dump will always make more money.

Teebass001

Activity: 110

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:04:30 AM

Pump and dump is a no no. It's affects the otherwise health growth of a coin. And it is not healthy for cryptosphere. A lot of noobs fall prey to it in a bid to make quick. They end up getting burnt and usually learn the hard. It is only the organizers of such pumps that benefit from it.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:00:27 AM

the pump and the dump will always on the market and will always happen in anytime but we don't know when the times for the pump and the dump is coming. I think we are going to see another pump and dump soon and maybe we can see in this week as bitcoin price jumps at the $7xxx level price so it will trigger to other coins to increase in a moment. but if bitcoin price can go to the higher price, the altcoin will follow bitcoin too and after the altcoin gets a pump, the price will stay in the higher price again.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
gunungkembar

Activity: 545
Merit: 43

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:41:55 AM

I think pumps and dumps are players who have big capital and work in groups to try to move a coin that has no movement at all to lure and look for victims so you should be able to take advantage of those moments to make them lose a lot by buying coins they want raise it first after that dump the price below quickly.
tonlong

Activity: 726
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:52:36 PM

I was scared to hear these two words because of its instability which led to increase and decrease of uncontrolled prices.
You will become a puppet in their game.
Nm3125

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:56:58 PM

Not a good idea to do it.
fredo123

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:50:05 PM

There are two parties involved in a pump dump scam. The first are the market players that pump a token - commonly a less popular cryptocurrency colloquially reffered to us a shitcoins. These players buy up a significant amount of these tokens and begin pumping them across social media. For pumpers, token that are easily manipulated are the best target, These token often possess a relatively low circulating supply and a small market ca. pumper will operate in a groups often working via telegram and will purchase these token en masse which causes the valu of token to rise.
Jraf95

Activity: 170
Merit: 46

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:51:24 PM

Avoid pump and dump its very risky form of event, pump and dump scheme is the process wherein you buy a coins with low market cap in an effort to dump the coins with a higher value. Pump and dump is not good in the market so better be aware and not involve on it.It is very risky and you will not win on that game.
clairdelune

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:32:40 AM

Pump and dump is caused by the volatile of the crypto price in the market. Trading in pump and dump is normal for the price of the crypto market is volatile, you just need to study and understand the price of the crypto in the market so you will know when you will trade your coins and when you will buy to add some coins. There are right time to buy and trade your coins because if you buy and trade it right away you will not make your investment big you will still earn but not that big. So you have to study the right time to buy, sell, trade your coin to make your investment big. If you just buy then sell and trade it right away then you will not make your investment double.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: