Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:30:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Project0x  (Read 639 times)
Holohippo (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 12:51:50 PM

There isnt alot of talk about this coin here, seems like a solid, already available concept.

Any speculation on price of the future of this project/coin?
Holohippo (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:42:48 PM

I guess we dont talk about this here haha
Rozita

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:51:19 PM

It's really strange to me that, there is not even an announcement in this forum.
All tokens sold out very quickly while there was no advertisement. Now the coin rank is 40 in coin market cap with nearly 200m dollar market cap. It is really weird and I suspect 0x.
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 02:02:53 PM

There is nothing to talk about it it is the first ever ico with a actual idea and we can see it's success by getting listed on all major exchanges right after the ico got over and has a actual product. They even had a limit of coins to be bought per customer in a ico i did register early but didn't so serious attention to but those who all invested made good profits.
nsasuiteb

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

BAILOUT

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 02:25:32 PM

This project is not suspectful for sure. Their success is a proof that they don't even need to promote their project here. This project also was raised by a lot of people and hardcap was reached even though there is a individual cap of $1893. I think this ico is the most successful ico ever.

This part is from their last blog post:

"We are also proud to have accomplished this milestone having spent $0 on marketing, having engaged in zero backdoor pre-sale engagements, and while completely avoiding international ICO financing platforms"

freebutcaged

Activity: 588
Merit: 541

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 02:45:24 PM

I don't know how this 0x works and have no idea what good does it for me? seems like that I can't find a use case for it only fancy words and pretty

Boys and girls. you are the worst shills I have ever seen. what does it mean to exchange ETH tokens? in order to exchange tokens why there is a need

For yet another token? I need to see this in action, I need a link to a video to see how people are using this project.
Pasutinmeur

Activity: 302

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:05:24 PM

There isnt alot of talk about this coin here, seems like a solid, already available concept.

Just waiting for the next result from the team, But i think that the project looks interested because there is an article already published by the hacking distributed. I mean the professor emin gun sirer or others.
The price was so cheap compering with the future of the project.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
hoboDreamz

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:09:04 PM

It is to create a better decentralized exchange platform. Your incentive is twofold:

1. To use as fees on the new decentralized exchanges, ethfinex and radar relay(both are supposed to launch in a week or two)
2. Gainz. If the new exchanges become popular, demand for zrx will skyrocket. If you need proof of this just look at Binance coin.

Some people say kyber is better but they don't even have a working system right now and won't even have an erc20 platform available until 2018 Q1, by that time i think 0x will be even further in development so id rather put my money on something that already works.
Holohippo (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:48:28 PM

It is to create a better decentralized exchange platform. Your incentive is twofold:

1. To use as fees on the new decentralized exchanges, ethfinex and radar relay(both are supposed to launch in a week or two)
2. Gainz. If the new exchanges become popular, demand for zrx will skyrocket. If you need proof of this just look at Binance coin.

Some people say kyber is better but they don't even have a working system right now and won't even have an erc20 platform available until 2018 Q1, by that time i think 0x will be even further in development so id rather put my money on something that already works.

My thoughts exactly. I was just wondering why something so (potentially) big has such little attention. Considering the amount of senseless blabber of all these speculation coins have, this is one project that actually works and its talked about the least.. funny how that works
yillusion

Activity: 280
Merit: 122

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 04:47:42 PM

good project, i missed the register, now i plan to buy some at a applicable price, i look forward to the follow-up performance of it
ifyousmell

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 05:09:44 PM

If the new exchanges have higher volume and become popular, demand for zrx will increase accordingly. I believe in the future of this project.
CrypticGambit

Activity: 280

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 05:21:53 PM

0x project is just great. The price prediction is 1$ when ethfinex will finally be released. Unfortunately I sold my zrx, and now I regret it...

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: