Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 03:41:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Prediction for XRP could hit $1.8 with Fibonacci Extention & Elliott Waves  (Read 1351 times)
MillionaireMaker20 (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:52:34 PM

Link Here: https://i.redd.it/xfg4wcjxzvhz.png

According to my technical analysis for XRP, We're in Wave 3 of Elliott Waves of the 2 Week Chart & Fibonacci Extension could hit $1.8 at the end of 2017 in my opinion. The prediction is simply based on my technical analysis combining Elliott Waves & Fibonacci theory supporting by Trendline, Patterns, Resistance & Support Levels.

Fantum

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 04:43:57 PM

Well we can all dream. I just don't think the market cap could go high enough for ripple to be worth $1.80. But I do think it will reach $1. Ripple labs does care about the price of xrp and wants it to go up. There is just so much fud out there on ripple.

Btw, here is one I think has more potential for growth, zencash http://imgur.com/a/eaTmn
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:31:50 AM

Tell me who is going to pay you by creating this kind of thread I am seeing lots of greedy people misguiding people for their own profit it's complete dream I have seen lots of time about xrp  speculation every time result was very bad.
GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:41:41 AM

There are no reasons to make ripple worth $1,8. Seriously do you believe that? There are too many xrp in circulation right now, billions if i have to be exactly.
If this coin reaches $3,5, then ripple total value will be more than world's money, so no. Maybe ripple touches $0,50 - $0,75 in a near future, but i dont think it will have such a high price, there are a lot of coins that can grow just more than ripple, i dont understand why people is still investing in this coin
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 07:07:02 AM

Tell me who is going to pay you by creating this kind of thread I am seeing lots of greedy people misguiding people for their own profit it's complete dream I have seen lots of time about xrp  speculation every time result was very bad.

What if ripple team destroy few billions of xrp? It could happen
invest2lose

Activity: 141
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 08:01:02 AM

There are no reasons to make ripple worth $1,8. Seriously do you believe that? There are too many xrp in circulation right now, billions if i have to be exactly.
If this coin reaches $3,5, then ripple total value will be more than world's money, so no. Maybe ripple touches $0,50 - $0,75 in a near future, but i dont think it will have such a high price, there are a lot of coins that can grow just more than ripple, i dont understand why people is still investing in this coin

you might think it won't reach high, but other people do. that's why we're invested. we'll see who's right and who's wrong in a couple years.
eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 08:11:54 AM

According to my technical analysis for XRP, We're in Wave 3 of Elliott Waves of the 2 Week Chart & Fibonacci Extension could hit $1.8 at the end of 2017 in my opinion. The prediction is simply based on my technical analysis combining Elliott Waves & Fibonacci theory supporting by Trendline, Patterns, Resistance & Support Levels.

Well, because of many XRP supply and the circulation is big, it is very hard to think it could go that value. Yes, correct it could only go at $.75 in my opinion. However, in this cryptocurrency world, there are many wrong predictions in trading. Bitcoin and cryptocurrency is highly volatile and every time a trader makes a chart and graph it goes the other way around. Cryptocurrency is like human, when it is cold you want it hot, and when its hot you want it cold.
rayk

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 11:10:52 AM

I think it can't hit $1.8 at the end of 2017, it almost equals to the market cap of bitcoin. I think also it will hit $1.8 but probably in late 2018.
HTracer

Activity: 152

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:16:33 PM

Hype sentiment for xrp is over. Taking into account supply, new ATH is unlikely by the end of the year.
Choosing more realistic tools for analisys may show that trading ranges with channels suits xrp better.
Chokolo

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:33:39 PM

Depends a bit on what announcements that comes for Ripple, but the value for sure will go straight up when Ripple lock down the 55 billion XRPs in to escrows. Big institutional investors will pile on then.
So $1.8 is possible this year although I think it will be a tiny bit over $1 if not hug $1 by the end of this year.

Anything between $2-$10 is probably happening next year. Ripple have the system in place and ready for going live. They just need to get all the clearance they need from banks and federal groups, and we will see a snowball effect with value shooting up. Both banks and Ripple want the price to go up.

Already now XRP is coin #3 in market cap, should easily surpass Ethereum soon
PoorLad

Activity: 70

Coinhoarder

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:35:20 PM

What if ripple team destroy few billions of xrp? It could happen

No way that would happend. They kept a majority of the tokens themselves for a reason, and that reason is profit long term

vsyc

Activity: 1037
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 03:42:09 PM

Taking in consideration all news in the past and all things that are coming in Q3 and Q4, plus I think recent hype showed that:

1. XRP can grow, and it can grow 0.10c in  a day very easily, and even more
2. 24h volume trading was 2.3B, it shows that people will going to buy and going to be mad.
3. after 3 months, traders accept price 0.15 - 0.30 as something normal

1 EUR by EOY
Bergluft

Activity: 161
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 05:12:53 PM

I see people problematising the high supply over and over again; but discussion about it never goes far. Could someone knowledgeable elaborate a bit on this?

Ah yeah.
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 06:31:35 PM

Ripple to reach $1.80 don't seems realistic, maybe in a few years. Just my 2 Satoshi.
AIOS

Activity: 70

All In One Social

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 06:49:02 PM

Is it possible??

Really?
XRP to reach such higher levels?
I trust Graphs! but then it is centralised, but still I am thinking.

yonton

Activity: 854
Merit: 262

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:20:26 PM

ripple doesn't do up trends. Its always a slow downtrend than a quick pump and dump.
Chokolo

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:37:59 PM

ripple doesn't do up trends. Its always a slow downtrend than a quick pump and dump.

Because RippleNet is not live yet...
No institution or bank is using Ripple and XRP on everyday business yet. They are still in testing mode. They will go live later this year.

yonton

Activity: 854
Merit: 262

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 08:13:06 PM

its hard to get out of ripple because once you buy in on a pump, you get trapped in a downtrend that doesn't give another pump to get out on.
Chokolo

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 08:28:04 PM

its hard to get out of ripple because once you buy in on a pump, you get trapped in a downtrend that doesn't give another pump to get out on.

True. Its very difficult at this moment for sure.
My point here though was that there will be no pumps when RippleNet goes live.
There will be steady grow both from the huge demand and that XRPs get destroyed when used.
Banks want a steady and reliable currency. Not something that fluctuate like crazy.

That said, XRP seem to have reached its current normal range now. Around $0.20.
Alanin

Activity: 287

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 08:33:54 PM

Theres to maúch ripple supply out there
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: