Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:10:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: future of ARK?  (Read 2928 times)
DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 11:43:34 AM

It seems to me that this coin is similar to many others. They earned on it and exhausted it. There are many such coins. For a quick earning it's good, but not for me, it's not that bitcoin coin in which I can invest my money for a long time.
Hawker
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 11:49:49 AM

There is a great potential for Ark's price to rise.But this is not a short time, we may need to wait. Therefore, you need to wait a long time and if you do not want to make money in a short time, you can invest.

I deposited a small deposit in Ark and I will sell it for $ 5.

Ark bring us luck!
hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:34:28 PM
Last edit: September 24, 2017, 12:02:08 PM by hdclover

keep holding, ARK is a long-term and good investment, I just staked mine for passive income not bad at all. Who knows what may happen in future try to keep holding. Day trading ark is difficult as of now because there isn't alot of fluctuations going on and also volume is also very low.

Blah blah
CisColtz

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:43:30 PM

future of ark ? i would say big one , just keep buying some arks and then hold them on lonv tem , you will definetly win.
Zenoru

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:05:43 AM

This one isn't going down to a dollar again I'm afraid- the trade volume is simply too high and too many people are aware of this one's potential. Unlikely to break it's 1,80$ high until we hear some of some major development to come!

Already broke $2.60 or 59k sats Cheesy
insom

Activity: 276
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:07:43 AM

one of the 2018 and future Top10 projects imo
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:29:22 AM

ARK is a solid project and good long-term hold. It should be headed towards $5 - $10 by next year.
DigitalLemming

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:28:35 AM

It is not even on many exchanges and still has the potential to explode. Ark has a great development team and I expect it to continue to gain value the rest of the year.
isen99ono

Activity: 742
Merit: 515

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:27:34 AM

There is a great potential for Ark's price to rise.But this is not a short time, we may need to wait. Therefore, you need to wait a long time and if you do not want to make money in a short time, you can invest.

I deposited a small deposit in Ark and I will sell it for $ 5.

Ark bring us luck!
Well, you must be more patient If you do not want a make mistake like me because I Already made a mistake with this coin I  buy it a little when he was recently in Bittrex and without realizing the potential which exists  I  had sold it back. right then and there. finally, I regret enough with it
bct_ail
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 2225

https://t1p.de/6ghrf

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 06:50:08 AM

I read the whitepaper but I can't see any advantage for ark. What's the reason why you say: It's going to da moon?
blablablabla_

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:07:07 AM

137% up on BTC according to Blockfolio. Purchased at 25k.
eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 07:20:09 AM

Seems ARK is a good buy. I will see and check it.
NastyaSilvera

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:17:00 PM

Ark will show his value in 2018, so when you see price dumped it's a good chance for you to buy it. So far i really happy with ark project
ARK will be at the North American bitovoy conference in Miami in January 2018. The conference will cover a wide range of topics, including blockbuster technology, Bitcoin and Ethereum, ICOs, the mechanics of selling tokens, investing, regulating, launching, stalling and much more. Blockchain industrial loudspeakers will be presented at a two-day conference in the main theater on 20-minute slots.
viktoriybliznyk

Activity: 84
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:27:43 PM

Ark will show his value in 2018, so when you see price dumped it's a good chance for you to buy it. So far i really happy with ark project
It is impossible to say with certainty that the coin will grow in price, yet we understand that it will develop and prospects, thanks to the efforts of the team, of course there is. You can try to buy ARK coins into a long-term asset and after half a year gain growth.
DigeNarrator

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:53:16 PM

i see a lot of tweets about ARK. its really undervalued right now in my opinion because the project is solid and not listed at exchanges yet + not using hard marketing yet
tigermiaw

Activity: 11
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:46:33 PM

I don't know about the future of Ark, but  the 21st of March of 2017 Ark brought their Network online, and the celebrations are starting to be prepared because this year March 21st will be the opening of ARK CON, ARK’s first official meet-up.

This, will take place on Archamps Technopole, in France. A multiday event with the presence of the ARK Team & Founders, economists, several media groups and also Government officials from both France and Switzerland.

The day 2 of this event will be open to public, “In honor of your hard work and dedication to ARK”, words from their team. So, if it is something of interest you can sign up to this event, because it is a limited number of people who will be able to join the ARKCON.

Link for sign up:  http://signup.com/go/kXocsgx

sedou

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:05:27 PM

ARK is one of those projects that will just go hard suddenly. Core 2 might be catalyst for that in the future. Looking forward to it.
palermofc

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:13:05 PM

ARK is a promising coin with a good team behind it. Just hold it, it's not hard for it to see the moon.
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:32:45 PM

The future of the project is not  bright, so many projects are in the space that are better than Ark, I think this is one  projects on the space that has failed to deliver on the initially hype, maybe they are doing something  in the background that we don't know

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:56:58 PM

The future of the project is not  bright, so many projects are in the space that are better than Ark, I think this is one  projects on the space that has failed to deliver on the initially hype, maybe they are doing something  in the background that we don't know

I am very bullish about this project and have a big chunk of my investment in it.

They rewrote the LISK core (ARK is a fork) and releasing core V2 beta to the TestNet soon.

The 1st portion (listener) of the SmartBridges is already completed (for ETH and all ERC20 tokens) and soon to be released on mainnet.  They posted that adding other coins after will be much easier after this is done.  This is very exciting and can potentially change the entire crypto world.  Imagine a platform that can talk/work with any other token/coin in cryptoworld. Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: