Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:58:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Supernova.cc reporting bug or scam?  (Read 1410 times)
lppzaz (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:45:56 PM

I am new to mining and have finally reached the point where my rig is stable and all tweaks working, decided to dual mine decred - i mined on supernova.cc and get consistently 10-15% lower hash rate than what simple mining is reporting?

Is this some error or a scam?

I mine Ether on nano pool and was going to switch to supernovacc because their reporting looked good but nanopool reported hash and simple mining is same...now I don't know about supernova anymore...

I see some guy crying about 15 ether supernova 'lost' what he mined as well, all starts to look a bit sketch to me....

Can someone tell me if I am wrong please, I have nothing against the pool and would switch my ether miner to them too if they are not exploiting the miners.
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 05:00:09 PM

ocminer - the owner of suprnova pools is very trustworthy and have a very positive history.

I don't mine Eth so I can't add more but he's definitely not out there to scam people.

Not your keys, not your coins!
S_Natural

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 05:50:36 PM

I am new to mining and have finally reached the point where my rig is stable and all tweaks working, decided to dual mine decred - i mined on supernova.cc and get consistently 10-15% lower hash rate than what simple mining is reporting?

Is this some error or a scam?

I mine Ether on nano pool and was going to switch to supernovacc because their reporting looked good but nanopool reported hash and simple mining is same...now I don't know about supernova anymore...

I see some guy crying about 15 ether supernova 'lost' what he mined as well, all starts to look a bit sketch to me....

Can someone tell me if I am wrong please, I have nothing against the pool and would switch my ether miner to them too if they are not exploiting the miners.

Suprnova is nice pool and Ocminer is the man we can trust.
The report of hashrate depend on shares you have, sometime lower and sometime higher your hashrate. It's normal.
Earning depend on LUCK, some time lower and some time higher whattomine.
The best setting for best hashrate on Suprnova is find the best diff for your hashrate, you have to try and find diff for your rig. The diff must be not too low and not too high, it will help you. Good luck man Smiley

rdluffy
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1314

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 06:13:46 PM

I tried Suprnova 3 times, 3 different coins, every time I mined less than others pools, or the website was down and not reporting hashrate

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
anders31

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 09:06:28 PM

i tried supernova for 1 month the results were 20% less than whattomine shows i guess they have some hidden fees :s
mystere_miner

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 10:06:41 PM

i tried supernova for 1 month the results were 20% less than whattomine shows i guess they have some hidden fees :s

I often have lower results as well, but I think it's really a more simple reason.  Suprnova is often the most popular pool, and has a very large pool of miners.  This means that mining rewards are split more and you get less results (although those results should occur more frequently as larger hashrate will mine more coins).  Regardless, it's unclear whether or not this evens out or not.
Metroid

Activity: 2142
Merit: 353

Xtreme Monster

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:39:50 AM

Stay away from suprnova or dwarfpool. They steal your hashrate and even if they report your hashrate right then they always pay much less, get out.

BTC Address: 1DH4ok85VdFAe47fSVXNVctxkFhUv4ujbR
darkenedsoul

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

Genesis Team™

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 03:37:11 AM

I never had any issues with Suprnova. Depending on the coin I am mining it is always one of my first choices.  Cool

senseless

Activity: 1118
Merit: 541

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:34:43 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2017, 09:54:32 PM by senseless

It's true unfortunately. I'm getting really tired of it. First it started off as just a couple percentage points. Now it's up to 6%. Time to go back to solo mining. For the past 48-72 hours my hashrate has never gone within 5% of the actual value.

Initially, it was share injection (manual or scripted share insertion into the database that was not linked to any user). It would show up on the graphs and I was the only one who had the hashrate to cause that level of spike (30% of the pools total hashrate). I complained, then it stopped and the diminished hashrate started. Of course, no response to my complaint was received.

I make up like 90% of the hashrate for the dgb myr-gr pool. No idea what the fuck up is up with this community. There's no honest people anywhere.

https://dgbg.suprnova.cc/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool

My hashrate is currently 79,200Mh/s. It will never get close to this number.

dragonmike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 556

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:41:37 PM

Stay away from suprnova or dwarfpool. They steal your hashrate and even if they report your hashrate right then they always pay much less, get out.
What would you know, you're only trading coins, not mining, remember?
fanatic26

Activity: 756
Merit: 560

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:25:01 PM

It's true unfortunately. I'm getting really tired of it. First it started off as just a couple percentage points. Now it's up to 6%. Time to go back to solo mining. For the past 48-72 hours my hashrate has never gone within 5% of the actual value.

Initially, it was share injection (manual or scripted share insertion into the database that was not linked to any user). It would show up on the graphs and I was the only one who had the hashrate to cause that level of spike (30% of the pools total hashrate). I complained, then it stopped and the diminished hashrate started. Of course, no response to my complaint was received.

I make up like 90% of the hashrate for the dgb myr-gr pool. No idea what the fuck up is up with this community. There's no honest people anywhere.

So if its that bad, why are you STILL mining there? I mean the simple answer is to switch pools rather than write a sob story on a forum.

Stop buying industrial miners, running them at home, and then complaining about the noise.
_javi_

Activity: 968
Merit: 624

Still a manic miner

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:53:47 PM

learn about mining and how to calc your profits before talking against OCminer and Suprnova.

if your reference is whattomine, i rest my case...
lunobird

Activity: 846
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:57:13 PM

Having issues trying to get my rain coins out of suprnova,  Never able to connect to the server, Been like this for a month or more,  Anybody know why? Thanks
senseless

Activity: 1118
Merit: 541

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:05:34 AM

learn about mining and how to calc your profits before talking against OCminer and Suprnova.

if your reference is whattomine, i rest my case...

What do profits have to do with the calculation of the speed at which you hash?  Huh Huh

So if its that bad, why are you STILL mining there? I mean the simple answer is to switch pools rather than write a sob story on a forum.

Because I'm traveling and it will take me about 6 hours to make the move remotely. That's just to switch pool server. It will take even more if I have to run a full node + setup nomp. I don't have the time. Thanks, jackass.

Myth888

Activity: 343
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:07:00 AM

never really mined at suprnpva until this month. i tried 3 different coins. each time i was getting 20-30% lower income than most pools. Mining here is easy but it does take away a lot from your income. dont care about what hash is reported but after 3 days of mining for each coins i care about what income i pulled in. So if there are no other pools with enough hash rate. sure ill close my eyes and donate some secretly to suprnova. other than that ill look elsewhere.
Cereberus
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:10:35 AM

I am mining Zec at Supernova.cc since a very long time now with my GTX 1060 cards. Not a single problem so far, I withdraw to Poloniex whenever I need to and then I convert it to Bitcoin. I know that they have a few problems in Decreed mining together with Ethereum which I think they stopped offering mining Ethereum but don't know for sure. As a conclusion they are very trustworthy as mining pool during all these months I have used them.

██    ██    ██    ██
  ██    ██    ██    ██
██    ██    ██    ██
              ██    ██
            ██    ██
          ██    ██
        ██    ██
      ██    ██       
    ██    ██    ██    ██
  ██    ██    ██    ██
██    ██    ██    ██
TRADEPLAYZ
█ 
█ 
█     
█  █
█  █ 
█  █ 
█  █
    █  █
  █  █
  █  █
        █
    █
      █   
TOURNAMENT PVP SYSTEM
  FACEBOOK |  TWITTER  |  LINKEDIN  |  TELEGRAM  |  GITHUB  |  ANN  | INSTAGRAM 

█ 
█ 
█     
█  █
█  █ 
█  █ 
█  █
    █  █
  █  █
  █  █
        █
    █
      █   

█▄
                     ████▄
                     ██████▄
                     ████████▄
                     ██████████▄
                     ████████████▄
                     ██████████████▄
                     ███████████████
                     ██████████████▀
                     ████████████▀
                     ██████████▀
                     ████████▀
                     ██████▀
                     ████▀
                     █
█▀
GOOGLE PLAY

▄█████████████▄
                            ███████████████
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            ██████▀▀▀██████
                             ▀████▄▄▄▄████▀
  APPSTORE
crocozino

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:12:28 AM

I have made calculation twice, 48 hours straight both similar rigs
were mining sigs on suprnova and yiimp
final result of suprnova all the time was 20% less then yiimp
never ever again I'll go this pool
PsKminer

Activity: 118
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:55:58 PM

I was mining XZC yesterday for 10 hours, 6x1080TI = 0.00000000 paid , I think there was a problem with the pool.

Rate = 20000kh/s.

lunobird

Activity: 846
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:30:06 PM

I was mining XZC yesterday for 10 hours, 6x1080TI = 0.00000000 paid , I think there was a problem with the pool.

Rate = 20000kh/s.

Difficulty is way high on xzc.  Last time I mined xzc you have to have mine at least 1-2 days straight  in order for supr nova miners to win the block award.  I don't recommend mining this coin on suprnova if doing for less than 48 hours.

Oakey22

Activity: 488
Merit: 322

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:07:39 PM

I like using suprnova and think its a good pool with a trustworthy owner,  on the topic of Zcoin, difficulty is too high now to make it worth mining
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: