Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:29:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What a bloodbath...  (Read 1421 times)
Dullmartini

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 07:52:08 PM

I'm not sureI would call it a bloodbath. Most tokens are down a few percent in the last 24h. Some are up. Unless you need cash now, hodl what you've got and buy more of what is in the crapper
hous26

Activity: 462
Merit: 115

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 07:55:55 PM

The last 48 have been good for me.  I own mostly BTC, ETH, NEM, LISK, SIA, FCT, and SIGT.  Apart from SIA & SIGT, everything is a bit higher than it was 48 hours ago.  It seems the last hour or so has shown a decline though.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 08:10:43 PM

Anyone else getting murdered on altcoins the last 48 hours?

Seems like BTC goes up, alt's go down....

I'm holding, and have snagged a few free coins / profit selling 90% at +20%, but lately my folio is looking like a sea of red.

Do alts eventually regain lost value from BTC appreciation?  Or is it a one way street, BTC up, Alts down?

So far, BAT, VIA, CFI seem to be gaining despite the trends in my other holdings.  

I'm really disappointed in Dash.  I was expecting great things for that with it's diff rate constantly reaching new heights but so far it doesn't seem like diff is actually making much of an impact on it's price.

Seems pretty good to me. I have no ideas what shitcoins you hold, but Cryptocoins are doing more then well.

soothaa

Activity: 1151
Merit: 528

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 08:36:50 PM

Well that did not take long. BTC took its weekend dump and now most of the alts are back to where they were a little while ago. At least mine are. This whole alts to BTC correlation is so weird because they never sync up correctly..

Want increased coin support within AwesomeMiner? Try my free plugin to add support for nearly any coin! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2979494
Want Masternode income stats within AwesomeMiner? Try my free plugin to add support for them! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3047367
greyworld (OP)

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 08:38:29 PM

Well that did not take long. BTC took its weekend dump and now most of the alts are back to where they were a little while ago. At least mine are. This whole alts to BTC correlation is so weird because they never sync up correctly..

Yeah I'm seeing that too.

I keep thinking about robo-traders lately.   Like 'gunbot' etc.  I wonder if someone could make one that just keeps moving capital around from BTC<->Alts based on BTC movements to make some auto-profits.

'¸ __ ¸*ˆ * ·¸ ____ ¸*ˆ*· ¸ ______________________ ¸ ·*ˆ*¸ ____ ¸· * ˆ*¸ __ ¸'
. `·.,¸¸,.' .CKPOOL.ORG - Zero Fee Anonymous Bitcoin Mining Pool´ . . . '.,¸¸,.·´ .
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ `·.,¸¸,' ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ',¸¸,.·´ ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
cryptohorsee

Activity: 229

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 12:27:30 PM

Yep every altcoin is connected to bitcoin. It actually makes sense because without bitcoin they would not even exist...

greyworld (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 05:39:58 PM

I'm back to profitable and about half of my holdings have converted over to 5% of original stake, for buyin price of FREE, plus my original purchase rate

yay Smiley

It's much easier to watch prices fluctuate when you know that you essentially didn't pay anything for the coin.

. `·.,¸¸,.' .CKPOOL.ORG - Zero Fee Anonymous Bitcoin Mining Pool´ . . . '.,¸¸,.·´ .
greyworld (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:27:40 PM

Here's what my holdings are looking like today.... much better

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: