Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 03:33:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Technobit 60 Ghs HEX16B(Bitfury v.2 based) 16 chip board design - 119 EUR  (Read 7633 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MadiMan

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 10:52:53 PM

Hi marto74
I´m having issues with the Hex16B, I tried in raspberry, after less than one minute, the miner fails, and another created (hexb0, hexb1, hexb2  and moooooore) then, I try in win7 x64 with hexminer, allways the programs fall in to error and windows show a dialog to close the program, if I let stay here, it continues to mine, but at regular intervals, the Hex16B recicles itself (same as raspberry).
The buy a MR3020, flashed with your firmware, and.... the same, at regular intervals, one new hex created because the precedent appears as ZOMBIE, I´m running it in a new PSU (Tuniq Potency 550W) checked the voltages, and never dropped of 12V, tried in 900mV, 1000mV, and all the ways, the same result, tried directly to he USB port, and attached to a powered HUB.
I´m doing wrong? or anything in the miner is faulty?? thanks for the reply
I received it this last week

Just send it back for RMA

Can you PM me? i want to try one thing...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gator-hex

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 11:50:40 PM

Hi marto74
I´m having issues with the Hex16B, I tried in raspberry, after less than one minute, the miner fails, and another created (hexb0, hexb1, hexb2  and moooooore) then, I try in win7 x64 with hexminer, allways the programs fall in to error and windows show a dialog to close the program, if I let stay here, it continues to mine, but at regular intervals, the Hex16B recicles itself (same as raspberry).
The buy a MR3020, flashed with your firmware, and.... the same, at regular intervals, one new hex created because the precedent appears as ZOMBIE, I´m running it in a new PSU (Tuniq Potency 550W) checked the voltages, and never dropped of 12V, tried in 900mV, 1000mV, and all the ways, the same result, tried directly to he USB port, and attached to a powered HUB.

Describe or show us a photo of your setup.

Do you have multiple miners on a USB hub and multiple power supplies? Try running it connect directly to the TP-Link. I had a similar problem using 2 hubs and 2 PSUs to run 6x Hex16b into one TP-Link.
See: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=338790.msg4642613#msg4642613

marto74 (OP)

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 08:49:53 AM

price updated

http://technobit.eu
tips : 12DNdacCtUZ99qcP74FwchaCPzeDL9Voff
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 09:10:30 AM

Dogie's comprehensive setup guide in super HD!

MadiMan

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 06:01:56 AM

Hi marto74
I´m having issues with the Hex16B, I tried in raspberry, after less than one minute, the miner fails, and another created (hexb0, hexb1, hexb2  and moooooore) then, I try in win7 x64 with hexminer, allways the programs fall in to error and windows show a dialog to close the program, if I let stay here, it continues to mine, but at regular intervals, the Hex16B recicles itself (same as raspberry).

Describe or show us a photo of your setup.

Do you have multiple miners on a USB hub and multiple power supplies? Try running it connect directly to the TP-Link. I had a similar problem using 2 hubs and 2 PSUs to run 6x Hex16b into one TP-Link.
See: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=338790.msg4642613#msg4642613

With TP-LINK, direct connect, via USB HUB, 3 different PSU, With Raspberry, direct connect, 3 different PSU, With Windows 7 x64, XP 32, 4 different PSU (in all the cases 2 are new), the result is the same, in less than one minute, the miner stop hashing, recicle power itself (or appears), and again...
In HEXminer, the last chip 0x16 always shows zero, in cgminer stats (tp link) the same log, 0 nonces etc....
After disabling that chip, Hex16B becomes stable with the three controllers mentioned earlier.
I´m sending today for RMA, for me it´s almost obvious that one chip is dead from the begining.
marto74 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2014, 08:35:57 AM

you should do this in the begining

bosondehiggs

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 05:06:30 PM

You are a SCAM COMPANY Troll. Technobit.eu don't send me anything. I just waiting for my refund since 10th Dec 2014.

You told me, the refund need 10 days since 12 of December 2013. So, WHERE is my refund? I never got it.
Order: FESYNGABJ placed on 2013-12-07 13:24:27
Payment: Bank Wire

So you are the fucking scammer!

DON'T BUY FROM TECHNOBIT.EU SCAM Company!

it is scam or not?
ship from where?
http://technobit.eu/index.php?id_product=68&controller=product&id_lang=1
it is full assembled with chip included?
i have one tplink 703 what i need more?
marto74 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 05:44:14 PM

You are a SCAM COMPANY Troll. Technobit.eu don't send me anything. I just waiting for my refund since 10th Dec 2014.

You told me, the refund need 10 days since 12 of December 2013. So, WHERE is my refund? I never got it.
Order: FESYNGABJ placed on 2013-12-07 13:24:27
Payment: Bank Wire

So you are the fucking scammer!

DON'T BUY FROM TECHNOBIT.EU SCAM Company!

it is scam or not?
ship from where?
http://technobit.eu/index.php?id_product=68&controller=product&id_lang=1
it is full assembled with chip included?
i have one tplink 703 what i need more?
Ships from Sofia,Bulgaria , EU.
It is including chips
You need usb cabel TPlink and 12 V PSU.
For the scam you have to decide yourself

ZBC3

Activity: 361
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 03:37:46 PM

If you want to hear about successful recent orders from Technobit that we're not part of a group buy then please see my previous posts. All of my orders where through technobit.eu with paypal as the payment. Every order was delivered within the given time frame or sooner. Yes, some of my orders came sooner than promised.

I am a repeat customer of Technobit and am completely satisfied with the service and the products.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=564612.40

Haters gonna hate.

To start, I was once a doubter because of negative feedback i'd seen about Marto74 and Technobit. However, I gave them a chance and found my experience to be nothing like the ones being posted. I've received every order from technobit (marto74) within the established time frame given at the point of purchase. More so, I've received every chip assembly order in half the time initially stated (as in received within 2 weeks instead of 4).

One of the easiest ways to see why technobit (marto74) is a trustworthy company is the fact that they are still offering paypal as a payment option. PayPal drops the majority of companies that are involved with bitcoin because of the risk and the non-delivery of goods. If technobit was not a good business, then paypal would have dropped them a long time ago. In addition, I've never been charged a membership fee to discuss future technobit products. Call me crazy, but I'd rather not pay a fee to discuss fairy tales.

If you want a company that will under promise and over deliever, then technobit is a good choice for you. If you want to chase possibilities that never come to fruition, then look somewhere else. Finally, marto74 is a genuine pleasure to do business with.

I've given technobit a lot of business because of the quality products, the timely delieveries, and the consistency of products. If a company is going to design a miner based on someonelses chips, then my bet is on technobit because they have a proven track record of accomplishing it.

What other company offers the the same variety of various chip manufacturers miners as technobit does? How many of those companies have actually delievered a working product as quickly as technobit can? Which of those companies only sells the number of products they have, instead of offering endless limitless preorders? If you like working products, consistent delivery, and an honest business, then Technobit is the choice for you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: