Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:47:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Forbes thinks Swarm.Fund can bring crypto into the mainstream  (Read 2033 times)
chicobr

Activity: 235
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:44:22 PM

Just a paid article. Just pay a Forbes contributor and get published on Forbes.  Cheesy
today money rule the world. even a website like Forbes
kamikadze69

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:11:30 PM

yes. I also saw that. I think they have a very bright future, because with that much money, they have proven that they can make a change in the future.
hollings

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:47:58 PM

So i`ve checked the Swarm presale page aaaand: "Purchase Amount (minimum 50,000 $USD equivalent in ETH)"...  I mean, really? Fifty thousand dollars? They should`ve gone for the million straight away.

any idea why they set it so high? A $50k minimum is very rare in the crypto space.
jzone23

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:04:19 PM

I just want to ask does gorbes statement had been accurate eversince?Im quite new to cryptocurrency and still confuse if this forbes is same forbes magazine I know. Well Ill just wait for the ICO to finish and see if the succeed.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
evski (OP)

Activity: 142
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:10:28 PM

I just want to ask does gorbes statement had been accurate eversince?Im quite new to cryptocurrency and still confuse if this forbes is same forbes magazine I know. Well Ill just wait for the ICO to finish and see if the succeed.

its the same Forbes magazine that you are thinking of
republic_of_crypto

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:03:02 PM

Forbes covering an ico is a huge deal. This project could be massive. Will be watching closely.
evski (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:55:52 PM

some more good info here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-dDl3ip3mM
HashFace

Activity: 406
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 09:05:19 PM

This is the kind of stuff that is going to bring down the regulation hammer in the US.  As it stands now, to invest in real estate shares and/or invest directly into energy markets (like oil wells, solar, etc), it's largely a market reserved for accredited investors ... not the little guy.  Sadly, the more "mainstream" this goes, the more attention it's going to get, not just from regulators, but from special interest lobbies that see this as a threat or "disruptor" to their business models.  The good is news is we may all be millionaires in a few years, the bad news we may be getting shut out of future investments shortly.
evski (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:25:53 AM

i think the technology is outpacing the ability to regulate it

of course there will be attempts like what we are seeing now in china

but ultimately the speed of technological development will keep increasing exponentially

while the speed of governance remains more or less the same

8270thNinja

Activity: 210

busy in real life, long post gap is understandable

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:37:42 AM

Maybe because Forbes also invested to that Swarm Fund, as much as i can remember they are the one also released the topic that says that bitcoin could be a bubble and why you should not invest on bitcoin and why you should not own one, this is extremely suspicious.
evski (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:55:36 AM

Maybe because Forbes also invested to that Swarm Fund, as much as i can remember they are the one also released the topic that says that bitcoin could be a bubble and why you should not invest on bitcoin and why you should not own one, this is extremely suspicious.

that seems like a whole lot of assumptions and wild speculation but if Forbes were actually financially backing Swarm Fund, all the more reason the project will be highly successful
republic_of_crypto

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:13:19 AM

wait, so Forbes is actually invested in swarm? do you have any more info about this? seems like this would be huge news. why would they be secretive about it?
Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:16:36 AM

Whoever at Forbes said that is probably smarter with crypto than I am, so take this with a grain of salt, but I think most likely this will not be the main factor in taking crypto mainstream. It might be a Superbowl ad or something like that.
CrazyCreeptonaut

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:27:34 AM

i didnt like this swarm fund ANN, they are promising too much
trying to convince you that you will buy a boat in few years
lol
just read it

evski (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:32:52 AM

read it, it all sounded pretty reasonable to me. the project has a lot of potential and they are aware of that. nothing seems unrealistic about their goals to me
Vaflia

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:30:39 AM

I think this project has all chances to become successful. Behind him is a great team and they have support Forbs. I think these guys have a great future.

evski (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:22:46 PM

Whoever at Forbes said that is probably smarter with crypto than I am, so take this with a grain of salt, but I think most likely this will not be the main factor in taking crypto mainstream. It might be a Superbowl ad or something like that.

how long until we see the first crypto related super bowl ad?
republic_of_crypto

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:26:53 AM

i actually think blockchain tech will come into mainstream use much more quickly. the average joe doesnt need to understand it to utilize it. i see it operating behind the scenes in ways that most of the end users wont be aware of
Warren Buffert

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:29:56 AM

i actually think blockchain tech will come into mainstream use much more quickly. the average joe doesnt need to understand it to utilize it. i see it operating behind the scenes in ways that most of the end users wont be aware of

For now the average joe doesn't really have anything that's easier to use than cash or credit card.
evski (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:35:32 PM

For now the average joe doesn't really have anything that's easier to use than cash or credit card.

its possible that the first mainstream utilization of blockchain tech will not be as a pure crypto currency but more of something that runs in the background of a web app or platform. i think projects like swarm fund have a real shot at seeing mainstream adoption in the near future
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: