Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:59:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Long Term HODL Cryptos  (Read 13479 times)
JSterni

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 12:28:48 PM

Take Viacoin into account. They already have a working product and the coin is heavily undervalued from my perspective. Bright future for the coming 1-3 years I guess.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 12:51:32 PM

As I have recently just joined the world of Cryptos around 1st August but I am doing only investment based on long term HODL currently my portfolio consist of NEO, OMG, XRP, SIA, XVG & ADEX

Would like good advise on any other cryptos with reason which I should be holding for a long term prospect of 4 to 5 years time

I think you need some Ethereum.

whiteblue

Activity: 1246
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 01:10:09 PM

I think if you want hold cryptos for long .. i choice bch and eth because bch is the new coin result from segwit so i think bch will be follow btc i see more positive news about that coin .. and for eth why i choice it . Because have a good system and that system use to many more coin ico .. and more positvive news about eth ..
Unknown Crypto

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:30:12 PM

My long term HODL cryptos:

1. RLC   
2. XSPEC
3. ETH
4. ARK
5. IXT
DeBeuker

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:42:43 PM

Apart from the more well known coins I got Signatum and XRB for long term
aldrian09

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:42:50 PM

If hold for 4~5 years then I suggest most of your money (about 60%) for holding Bitcoin and others (the rest 40%) holding ETC,Waves,LBC,NEO and XMR, and I also recommend to hold DeepOnion for a short term of about at least 6 months, this coin seems like have great potential.

Yeah for long term investment majority in our portfolio should be bitcoin and then rest would be altcoins. The altcoins you suggested that I like is ETC,WAVES and NEO I can see a very big potential for these coins and DeepOnion can also be profitable but not for long term I think.
Kalender123

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 03:09:44 PM

My long term holds are Bitcoin  and Iota . The two best coins by far then  monero and nav coin
drsmoketto

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 03:13:11 PM

Iota (for its tangle tech) and Viacoin are my fav long term holds. Via is getting slowly integrated into the Chinese market, with lots of great tech additions on its roadmap. Also has Ledger support coming into play in 8 weeks or so. No brainer for me!
rtinedal

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 04:17:31 PM

As I have recently just joined the world of Cryptos around 1st August but I am doing only investment based on long term HODL currently my portfolio consist of NEO, OMG, XRP, SIA, XVG & ADEX

Would like good advise on any other cryptos with reason which I should be holding for a long term prospect of 4 to 5 years time

Ethereum is a best longterm to me because I believe in mr.vitalik and company investor of ethereum in the future the higher the price of ethereum sugour will reach the price at 1000 $ if we notice in the new ico sale almost the ethereum Used as of investment but not just ethereum is good for longterm much else you just research the alt background
Nicol3

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 04:33:18 PM

If you were planning to hold for long term because you said you were going to hold the crypto coins around 4-5 years, the best coin would be Bitcoin and Ethereum. For sure you will profit from those two coins than those cryptocoins you've mentioned but I could be wrong.  Roll Eyes

Heirloomz

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 04:38:26 PM

I'm in the same boat, only been trading since July 10th. I focus on the privacy coins cause of all the news with China and Russia restricting trade so it's a big market in my opinion. In no particular order of importance....

1)Verge
2)Safex
3)Ripple
4)Neo

These are mostly on a budget and each are fairly cheap.
aeternus

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:12:07 PM

You have a wonderful portfolio and I think you should also add bitcoin infact 30% ought to be in bitcoin as bitcoin today is like gold standard for others altcoins and cryptocurrency. I think investing in bitcoin may give you great Return On your investment  for long term.  If you have a high risk capital you can add the following list to your portfolio as many of them are great project. Wave, lisk, strats, zcash and litecoin.
Also if bitcoin reaches the massive adoption we are expecting out of out then the possibility that it skyrockets as hard as some other coins is there, so bitcoin is not only like the gold standard it has the potential to be one of the best investments of the next decade.
JustLooking7

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:24:15 PM

I think we will jump on anonymity wave soon as seeing some countries start looking heavily in cryptocurrency because of ICO scammers. I think coins like Zcash and Monero maybe Dash will go up heavily.

Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 02:33:39 AM

What do you think about Ark? Good coin for long term holding??

I think ARK is a decent position to own so long as you own other emerging platforms with similar functionality like SYS, SHIFT and or XBY. Its very hard to pick winners in sub sectors of crypto and predict who will gain market share, especially with emerging crypto coins. So its quite possible these hybrid currency / file system / storage coins take off, but you pick the wrong horse and the sector takes off without you leaving you bag holding at the start line.

Essentially you are investing in publicly traded venture capital so I feel its best to be diversified. For the record I have positions in all four I just mentioned with heavier weights in XBY and SHIFT. ARK is already at $179M market cap as of todays date so its hard to get more than a 5 bagger out of it.
This, it is very tempting to try to pick the winner among several coins but if there are several coins that roughly perform the same function the best thing you can do is to buy all of those coins instead of just one, that way you minimize the possibility of losing money, of course this will lower your earnings as well in the case you only invested in the coin with the best performance but that is life.
CryptoPro3

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Money loves speed

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 02:34:30 AM

I am now very bullish on 0x Project (ZRX). I think this will change crypto.

▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬WAVES▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩
THE ONLY BLOCKCHAIN YOU NEED
▩▬ DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE ▬▩
Hammonds

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 03:05:38 AM

I am sure you will get many profit in the future, because in my opinion there will be no loss for long-term investment. because if I see all the coins progress from year to year.
wurth

Activity: 331

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:24:13 AM

If hold for 4~5 years then I suggest most of your money (about 60%) for holding Bitcoin and others (the rest 40%) holding ETC,Waves,LBC,NEO and XMR, and I also recommend to hold DeepOnion for a short term of about at least 6 months, this coin seems like have great potential.

Yeah for long term investment majority in our portfolio should be bitcoin and then rest would be altcoins. The altcoins you suggested that I like is ETC,WAVES and NEO I can see a very big potential for these coins and DeepOnion can also be profitable but not for long term I think.
Waves is good altcoin and can compete with Ethereum about ICOs field or platform blockchain.
NEO also new altcoin growth in this year, however it have big pumped from Chinese market, so you need think again careful before choose it for holding long term.

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
  Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network
GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )

WHITE PAPER  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 11:57:35 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2017, 09:30:40 PM by ivanst776

- Pre-sale sold in 11 minutes. 
  Source: https://medium.com/@Pally/pallys-reaches-pre-sale-target-in-minutes-91bd7f76f6c6
 And proof Smiley : https://etherscan.io/address/0xe6a618e9269d36af746dce64dcd8956d72160e24

- Max cap is very small compare to others ICOs. Max cap = 4 500 000 $
So capitalisation when they hit exchange I think will be 100 000 000 $ ( more than 50x ICO price )

- They have beta product (app) with 25k downloads.

- They have all stars team and advisors from JP Morgan and HSBC Smiley

- So If they hit 100 000 000 $ market cap on exchange it will be 50x ICO price!

It's interesting that in 11 minutes all tokens are sold and saying the truth there is not much activity on that ANN thread.

Probably the tokens were sold to private investors and/or bought by their selves (the team) - just speculating.

For long term I'm holding stellar and byteball, maybe not the best choice but I don't have a large amount of them.
It's really the usual thing for hyped ICO to sold that way. have you seen how 0x sold all of their coins within few minutes?.
and your speculation about their team bought the tokens themselves doesn't make sense at all, what the use tho?

Simple:
Panic Buying.

I've got PMs about why I'm holding stellar, it's because there was an airdrop recently and that is a free money, I didn't have that before and I didn't work for that, so I'm leaving there and "forget" for a period of time.

If the price increases then good, I made a profit, if it stays the same then it's ok too, if it drops then I wouldn't worry too much because I was aware of the risk.
Champ1

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:26:40 AM

ZCash, DASH and Monero seem to all be performing incredibly well.

Scary to think of their prices in coming years.

CHANGE—First Global Crypto Bank | ICO |Discussion[/url
nelmari

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:42:40 AM

I am sure you will get many profit in the future, because in my opinion there will be no loss for long-term investment. because if I see all the coins progress from year to year.

I agree with you on that, just as long as the coins are not dead then most of them would increase the next year. Best example is the coin BCN, it was stagnant for a long time and it suddenly increased this year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: