Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:39:59 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Long Term HODL Cryptos  (Read 13481 times)
yillusion

Activity: 280
Merit: 122

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:53:38 AM

As I have recently just joined the world of Cryptos around 1st August but I am doing only investment based on long term HODL currently my portfolio consist of NEO, OMG, XRP, SIA, XVG & ADEX

Would like good advise on any other cryptos with reason which I should be holding for a long term prospect of 4 to 5 years time
OMG, Qtum and XAS are the three i am familiar with, also hold for a long time, i will hold for another long time, never hold the coin you dont know even it seems good
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:28:17 AM

I think if you want hold cryptos for long .. i choice bch and eth because bch is the new coin result from segwit so i think bch will be follow btc i see more positive news about that coin .. and for eth why i choice it . Because have a good system and that system use to many more coin ico .. and more positvive news about eth ..
Personally I would not hold BCH for the long term, at this moment it seems to be doing fine, but at the first sight that the profitability for the miners is going down then they are going to drop the coins and if that happens then you are going to lose all your investment since everyone will want to get out of BCH and it will be too late, if you want to hold for the long term BTC, LTC and ETH are the best options.
Aschcraw

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:38:19 PM

I think value of deeponion can increase a lot
good community team and road map fast coin and very cheap now
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/deeponion/
hold for future
https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_ONION/
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1050
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:20:08 PM

I think if you want hold cryptos for long .. i choice bch and eth because bch is the new coin result from segwit so i think bch will be follow btc i see more positive news about that coin .. and for eth why i choice it . Because have a good system and that system use to many more coin ico .. and more positvive news about eth ..
Personally I would not hold BCH for the long term, at this moment it seems to be doing fine, but at the first sight that the profitability for the miners is going down then they are going to drop the coins and if that happens then you are going to lose all your investment since everyone will want to get out of BCH and it will be too late, if you want to hold for the long term BTC, LTC and ETH are the best options.
Remain same here. I don't believe this shit coin. Litecoin break the resistance and its way to the moon! Following BTC, ETH you mentioned above both of coin volumes is insane! I'm locking and loaded! I think these coins will be worth holding for a long term basis.
that's completely right eth and bitcoin would bring millions to our pocket just to hold and to trust even it takes several years the longer you hold the better rewards that you will received I understand those people who keeps on sharing what coin they have and tried to hyped it over here.
cexylikepie

Activity: 779
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 05:13:18 PM

Remain same here. I don't believe this shit coin. Litecoin break the resistance and its way to the moon! Following BTC, ETH you mentioned above both of coin volumes is insane! I'm locking and loaded! I think these coins will be worth holding for a long term basis.
that's completely right eth and bitcoin would bring millions to our pocket just to hold and to trust even it takes several years the longer you hold the better rewards that you will received I understand those people who keeps on sharing what coin they have and tried to hyped it over here.
If Ethereum have smart contract, Bitcoin have largest community and No.1 on cryptocurrency world. I will choose Monero for holding long term, this is best coin about privacy, anonymous and can replace Bitcoin when Bitcoin become fresh currency, legal.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:26:32 PM

If you were planning to hold for long term because you said you were going to hold the crypto coins around 4-5 years, the best coin would be Bitcoin and Ethereum. For sure you will profit from those two coins than those cryptocoins you've mentioned but I could be wrong.  Roll Eyes
There are not many coins worth holding for the long term, Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin are at the top of my list the rest will depend on what you think is going to be next big thing on cryptocurrencies, so it could probably good idea to hold one of the anonymity coins for the long term too.
burdeN

Activity: 364
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:50:51 PM

If you were planning to hold for long term because you said you were going to hold the crypto coins around 4-5 years, the best coin would be Bitcoin and Ethereum. For sure you will profit from those two coins than those cryptocoins you've mentioned but I could be wrong.  Roll Eyes
There are not many coins worth holding for the long term, Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin are at the top of my list the rest will depend on what you think is going to be next big thing on cryptocurrencies, so it could probably good idea to hold one of the anonymity coins for the long term too.
agreed, market is very volatile. You may not recognize some of top 10 currencies in 1 year, so I would choose to invest in some well-known and "stable" currencies like those 3
DamianHere

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:16:58 PM

My top 5 by far:

Zcoin
Stratis
Monero
Radium
Ethereum
FrankNoland
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:26:03 PM

As I have recently just joined the world of Cryptos around 1st August but I am doing only investment based on long term HODL currently my portfolio consist of NEO, OMG, XRP, SIA, XVG & ADEX

Would like good advise on any other cryptos with reason which I should be holding for a long term prospect of 4 to 5 years time
Some of the coins that you hold are in my opinion not worth holding for long term, its just a matter of time until they drop down to zero and they are currently undervalued. Only the first three coins on your list are worth investing in or holding for long term.

I recommend to you that you consider investing in solid altcoins such as monero, dash, litecoin, komodo or even waves, you must invest in a coin that will benefit you in a long run.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:28:11 PM

Most coins in top 20 should be long term HODL such as BTC, ETH, LTC, DASH, NEO, OMG and more.
yonton

Activity: 854
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:30:07 PM

would have been better off holding just bitcoin for the last 4-5 months
Densite

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:44:56 PM

agreed, market is very volatile. You may not recognize some of top 10 currencies in 1 year, so I would choose to invest in some well-known and "stable" currencies like those 3
You're right.
I am planning keep a bit of bitcoins, the ability to fork (once again, it may not happen)
Buy out, if you have and buy (if you have not bought it yet) - small shit with prospects that has slipped, for example Monero or some of new ico atlant or confideal
cryptodoll

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

Show me your #masternodes

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:01:44 PM

Well, HODLING for 4-5 years? Probably not the best strategy. Looking at the chart, the fluctuations of price on altcoin are drastic. So I suggest buy low sell high. HODL maybe a portion of coin and swing trade the rest. No point to HODL for that long for gains when you can make 10x 100x gains swing trading within those five years.

If you want to HODL, HODL BTC 4 EVA!!!
hallo1488

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:45:22 PM

I wont invest into Universa, it is just one more ethereum killer, on the other hand Confideal can be ICO I'll believe — it can be used by any person even he never heard about crypto before. Great choice as for me.
grizmoblust

Activity: 379

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:59:26 PM

Well, HODLING for 4-5 years? Probably not the best strategy. Looking at the chart, the fluctuations of price on altcoin are drastic. So I suggest buy low sell high. HODL maybe a portion of coin and swing trade the rest. No point to HODL for that long for gains when you can make 10x 100x gains swing trading within those five years.

If you want to HODL, HODL BTC 4 EVA!!!
I absolutely agree with you, HODLING all coins for 5 years are too risky. Dont put all eggs in one basket.  Grin

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Dailyroberts

Activity: 116
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:07:09 PM

You're right.
I am planning keep a bit of bitcoins, the ability to fork (once again, it may not happen)
Buy out, if you have and buy (if you have not bought it yet) - small shit with prospects that has slipped, for example Monero or some of new ico atlant or confideal

Bitcoin can't make incredible things in long term but tokens can do. I hold, DNT, PAY, SNM, TAAS and MCO. These tokens are pottentially ready to make their pumps in long term.
tylerik1

Activity: 392

"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:11:31 PM

Ethereum is one of the best long term hodl cryptos out there! Bitcoin is a hodl, but I think everybody knows this Cheesy Another good longterm invest is Zcash!

kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:46:36 PM

Wow brother, 4-5 years in the crypto world are an eternity  Grin
If you really want to hold coins for so long, then my advice is to make unique coins, underestimated and with large and unique designs.
STRAIS / NEO / LSK
XSPEC
SHIFT
XEL / AUGUR
BINANCE
XRB
BURST / SIA
RADS
NEXUS

$ 13,000 in these 13 coins and you after 4-5 years, if you do not sell until the end of 2020, you'll be MILLION!  Wink
100% agreeing with this list. Not sure about the millionaire part, but you'll definitely be worth a big something from what you invested with

I wanted to slightly modify this list two months ago, and add new coins that I just discovered.

Korecoin
Syscoin
Eidoo (ico ends on October 16)
The first two coins are very underestimated by the market and may explode from moment to moment, while Eidoo will be listed when it finishes its ICO, and my thoughts will be immediately in the Top50 of coinmarketcap.
SilverCryptoFX

Activity: 41

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:21:47 PM
Last edit: October 11, 2017, 10:44:42 PM by SilverCryptoFX

I wonder how many actually HODL long term....I would bet 90% don't.

Long term bags - (Still looking to add projects if and when i find value)
Ardor (Has history with Nxt, solves blockchain bloat, Setup like a bank, This is going to be big)
Syscoin (Hardworking team)
Radium (Undervalued compared to competition + POS rewards)  
Florincoin (All about Alexandria)

Short term bag
Next (upcoming snapshot)

carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:36:00 PM

Ethereum is one of the best long term hodl cryptos out there! Bitcoin is a hodl, but I think everybody knows this Cheesy Another good longterm invest is Zcash!
My best hodl cryptos are ethereum, waves, and mgo. I believe on their project that offer for a good profit even hodling for a long term investment. Ofcourse bitcoin is my too choice and the rest in my portfolio I know it is all worth it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: