Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:13:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Long Term HODL Cryptos  (Read 13479 times)
hgmarral

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:54:37 AM

It's a lot more risky because you don't have access to the coins for a long time but I believe the polkadot project will be a good long term play because it is doing really important work for the whole eco-system.

Other than that Ethereum because it has the best community of developers.
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:27:27 AM

I'm holding into my ETH as I always say on my other post that even though I don't have a lot of knowledge yet in this business, I have my faith and trust in ETH and also I consider my instinct. I'm only investing my time to earn and I'm not into investments. Other than ETH, I'm waiting for my bounty in ETN which currently doing good as of the moment and I believe that it is a long term HODL crypto as well.
EMS-007

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:28:43 PM

Ripple?

I prefer the incoming Comsa than this... Wink
Lastsamuraj

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Prontapay

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:49:33 PM

By the look of btc,i would say people who is about to invest somewhere ,they should wait a bit.Seems to me "bubble thing" might happen soon.BTC jump was to big this year.All alta will go even lower then as well

DosManos

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:53:57 PM

add ADA to your list  Cool
a good coin for holding..
thesosorr

Activity: 691

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:54:13 PM

ETH and Zen are 2 favorite altcoins, which i plan as long term options. Both have a special concept. Moreover, his weak condition makes it easier for me to buy more than before.
Sir_Justin

Activity: 68

DhrX89dGj4JUtm7ueVanTqnPyewp49xwjA

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:55:37 PM

I just invested some money in the DeepOnion. I think this one will rise high within 2 or 3 years. Now you can buy them for +/- 40 cents each. I think they will be like between the 4 and 10 euro at the end of 2018. I could be wrong.. but i only invested like 25 euro.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
vuvanle120

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:34:33 PM

At the moment, I have zeros holding of BTC..All of my investment have been in alt coins. I think  I will reshuffle my portfolio after the fork and keep some BTC. In the meanwhile, I will continue to bag ZRX, ENG, NEO, ETP, RPX, ZEN, SNT, KNC, BNB, COSS, AST. I think most of the exchange tokens will do well in the long term. My thesis is very simple: Trading will be a big part of the crypto economy in the long term. Exchanges which survive will make tons of money from the trading fee.

Andre#

Activity: 737
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:29:41 PM

I made you a list, my friend
1. Bitcoin
2. Ethereum
3. Waves
4. Ark
5. Basic attention token
6. Lisk
7. Zencash
you can hold them for a long time
Good list, I hold most of mentioned coins, the ones that I don't have are BAT and zencash, in addition, I have ICN and TRST,  I think in making new investments now as all altcoins are down.

While altcoins are down we should grab some bags and put all our desire coins and hodl it. Pick undervalued coins and gonna wait for years to make profit.

You can also add to your list monero, ripple, monaco and pillar as I can see this skyrocket high next year. Hope you don't miss the ride.
I am grabbing Monaco now because I've been wanting to hold this coin and I think right now is the best time to buy its very cheap, actually almost everything is cheap right now. But I only have few bitcoin left to invest in altcoins so I am choosing Monaco.
As far as my experience, I think the current price of Monaco still higher than its real value.
I think the price of Monaco should decreases to $3 per coin or $4 instead of $5-$6 per token.
Because the cheapest price of Monaco was 1 - 2 dollars Smiley
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:11:16 AM

It's a lot more risky because you don't have access to the coins for a long time but I believe the polkadot project will be a good long term play because it is doing really important work for the whole eco-system.

Other than that Ethereum because it has the best community of developers.

I will have a look at this one! Seems interesting, although not having control over the coins is a huge risk, but thats the whole life, and if you are in crypto you are a risk addict anyways... so no regrets, just do it aight! By the way as you mentioned Ethereum, I would also suggest to take a look at ARDOR they want to achieve a great ecosystem too. To be more precise they want to achieve the ecosystem that Ethereum once desired to become. Lets see how that works out!
Open4lies

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:04:07 PM

At the moment, I have zeros holding of BTC..All of my investment have been in alt coins. I think  I will reshuffle my portfolio after the fork and keep some BTC. In the meanwhile, I will continue to bag ZRX, ENG, NEO, ETP, RPX, ZEN, SNT, KNC, BNB, COSS, AST. I think most of the exchange tokens will do well in the long term. My thesis is very simple: Trading will be a big part of the crypto economy in the long term. Exchanges which survive will make tons of money from the trading fee.
You are really an investor of ICOs. I have saw almost altcoins you are holding instead of Bitcoin are ICOs token, but you must to know the risk of these tokens, because the trending of ICOs seems ended recently. The next trending maybe the altcoins or FIAT.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
Kat_Slash

Activity: 101

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:19:56 PM

When you say long term HOLD, only one thing comes to my mind  BTC. All other alts may or may not remain for longtime but with current BTC bull run it has proven that its the king and will remain in future too!

fredericos

Activity: 338

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:15:34 PM

Im holding Anoncoin and Sequence

go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:54:15 PM

Easy way to pick long term HODLs without knowing the future is to have some position in most of the top
20 coins. After that, one can gamble into lesser known ones going by researching into those on this board
and other places.
jackson997

Activity: 180
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 08:14:48 PM

I'm holding SONM, its really undervalued, stron developments, community day by day bigger.
pabpete

Activity: 539
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:24:30 AM

I have no doubt about Syscoin - it is sleeping giant. Now they are testing masternodes. Better buy at least a bit to your basket cos is cheap now - only $0.20 per coin.
phantasma19

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:40:48 AM

EOS and IOTA. they will give huge returns in the future. they already went up quit a lot ever since the ICO.
yonton

Activity: 854
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:56:57 AM

Bitshares is better than both
coastbank

Activity: 238

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:14:33 AM

I love these kind of reviews in our forums. SO.. I wanna write my own coins: Ethereum as its the best altcoin ever and it will always be. There will always be demand for it.
Omisego as coins targeting banks don't work but I trust omisego so much.

Virgo xXx

Activity: 71

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:42:28 AM

Put ETH , waves and lisk in your list,,
because in my opinion the third cryptos above is have a good future

▒║HONOR✹JUBS║ DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM OF ON-DEMAND WORK ║▒ Pre-ICO ⏩ January 15 ▒║
║▒ BTT ANNBountyFacebookTwitterSlackTelegramDownload App▒║ICO ⏩ Feb 19 - Mar 12║▒
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: