Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:37:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Long Term HODL Cryptos  (Read 13479 times)
benedictonathan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 12:20:59 AM

I currently have some unknowns in my roster of alt coins being held since July. BOAT and SIA and LOOPRING among others. I know that Bitcoin is having its heyday but I am positive that the alts will also have some moon period in the near future.

e GOLD
..M   I   N   I   N   G
                                     ██
                                  o█████
                                ,████P███
                               d████'  Y█
                              d████'    ██
                            ,████PLd█.  ███
                           d█████████'   Y██b████
                      _  ,██████████[     '█████████
                   _o███b███████████     ,d███████P██
                  o████████PO████████   ,██████████`"███
                d████████P',███████P   d███████████    YYbo█████
             ,o███████P"' d███████P  ,█████P `Y███       `███PY███
         ,██████████'    `Y███P''   d█PP`'     `"'         Y██L `Y██
        o██"""'██P'      d██P'     `P'                     `████L Y███
      ,██P    o█'       o█P                                  `Y██L Y███
     d██P               `                                      Y██   Y███
   ,████' ,p                                                    `'     `Y██
  o███P                                                                  `███
,████P                                                                     `Y███

Passive Income For eGM Token Holders
Through Cryptocurrency Mining Profits

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

WHITEPAPER

How it Works
███

███
███████████████████████████████████

INVEST NOW

███████████████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

We plan to be the first USA
cryptosecurity that pays investors
a share of net profits every month
regardless of the state of the market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Manc89

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:25:13 AM

Each people has their own perspective and we would be respect it.
In my opinion, etherium, waves and dash are my favorite coin so far.
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:47:24 AM

Each people have owned favorite crypto's and I know that want to hold it in the future, because they were believe to the potential of it. Also in my opinion all crypto currencies have own advantages and disadvantages to each one. Moreover if you define the characteristic of each digital currency you will notice that all of this are having a strategy on how they were survive in the future.

For me the better crypto currency that good to hold for long term are the stratis, ethereum, and bitcoin cash these are the altcoins that good to hold for long period of time. In addition I also save my bitcoin because I believe that it will reach million in the future.
chineseprancing

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:00:36 AM

Each people have owned favorite crypto's and I know that want to hold it in the future, because they were believe to the potential of it. Also in my opinion all crypto currencies have own advantages and disadvantages to each one. Moreover if you define the characteristic of each digital currency you will notice that all of this are having a strategy on how they were survive in the future.

For me the better crypto currency that good to hold for long term are the stratis, ethereum, and bitcoin cash these are the altcoins that good to hold for long period of time. In addition I also save my bitcoin because I believe that it will reach million in the future.
I agree to stratis and ethereum but i don't think to bitcoin cash because it was only increasing when miners support this coin. I believe that when you hold both this coin you can sure that you will earn much income in the future.
However I was also thinking if I invest into waves and ark because these coin have shows of good performance lately, so I guess there's no wrong if I invest in this crypto currency.
PandaMiner

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:20:12 AM

I agree to stratis and ethereum but i don't think to bitcoin cash because it was only increasing when miners support this coin. I believe that when you hold both this coin you can sure that you will earn much income in the future.
However I was also thinking if I invest into waves and ark because these coin have shows of good performance lately, so I guess there's no wrong if I invest in this crypto currency.

I think that Bitcoin cash is also a good coin for long term. Because it has many advantages when comparing with Bitcoin. It has been choosen when Bitcoin could not execute Segwit2x. Besides, I wanna add Litecoin and IOTA because their performance recently.

❘|❘ NEUFUND Re-Imagine ICOs | Connect off- and on-chain with equity tokens | Enjoy risk-free commitment
JOIN THE ICBM | JOIN THE DISCUSSION
Itachinho

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:32:46 AM

BTC
cryptowizze

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:50:58 AM

You really can't go wrong investing in the top 10.....they're there for a reason. And still to this day making great gains.
Itachinho

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:56:02 AM

but if btc keep going up alt keep going down
M0N3YMAGNET

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:35:17 AM

Bitcoin with Rootstock and Lightning is a no brainer.
davidroux

Activity: 625

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:25:04 AM

I wondering why you dont choose Bitcoin and Bitcoin cash. There is no doubt that those are good coin for the long-term investment. If you dont hold them, you will lose much profit

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀