Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:08:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DigitalPrice | FullPos | InstantX & Private Send| Masternodes 66% Rewards  (Read 120760 times)
cpozzer (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:49:18 AM

I have tried the game at http://digitaltrip.win/ (which is fun!) but it keeps on accusing me of cheating. Why is that?

It happens now and then, but i can tell you that many people were able to gain quiet a bit of coins, one guy on scrypto.io posted that he made over 1000 coins playing

Oh I believe you. I just think the algorithm that detects cheating is perhaps malfunctioning a bit in my case.

So I play about 3 games a day and it seems like I only get one successful claim every second day. So does one out of six games over 48 hours seem strange?

I am a cheat as well apparently.  Sad

You are not a cheat, the system is a bit stubborn Smiley It sometimes triggers the cheat, although we have set the anticheat to a level that it shouldnt trigger on a normal play. When you have loaded digitaltrip.win try and hit Ctrl + F5 and then play again.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄,           
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄       
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█⌐   
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▌   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▐▓▓▓▓▌ 
    ▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▌ "▓▓▓▓▄
    ▓▓▓▓m         ▓▓▓▓⌐ ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓m        ▄▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓m ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓Ü ▄▓▓▓▓¬
    ▓▓▓▓m ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ .█▓▓▓▓▀ 
    ▓▓▓▓m         ,▄█▓▓▓▓▓╙   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀     
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀       
DigitalPrice
Cryptocurrency & Projects
■ PrivateSend
■ InstantSend
■ Masternodes

■ FullPos coin   
■ Active Team   
■ Active Projects

Coinmarketcap
Exchanges      
Website          

.BUY DIGITALPRICE.
Join the Revolution

BigKingV

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:34:06 PM

I have tried the game at http://digitaltrip.win/ (which is fun!) but it keeps on accusing me of cheating. Why is that?

It happens now and then, but i can tell you that many people were able to gain quiet a bit of coins, one guy on scrypto.io posted that he made over 1000 coins playing

Oh I believe you. I just think the algorithm that detects cheating is perhaps malfunctioning a bit in my case.

So I play about 3 games a day and it seems like I only get one successful claim every second day. So does one out of six games over 48 hours seem strange?

You are not a cheat, the system is a bit stubborn Smiley It sometimes triggers the cheat, although we have set the anticheat to a level that it shouldnt trigger on a normal play. When you have loaded digitaltrip.win try and hit Ctrl + F5 and then play again.

There is something wrong with the game.  I've tried different computers, different browsers, CTRL+F5, I've closed all tabs except for one with the game, nothing works consistently.  About 1 out of 8 games I try will actually payout.  It also seems like the better you do, the less chance you have at actually receiving the DP.   The anit-cheat must be set WAY too high.

I know that this game can work, I played it years ago to earn Doge with no problems.
cpozzer (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:35:33 PM

There is something wrong with the game.  I've tried different computers, different browsers, CTRL+F5, I've closed all tabs except for one with the game, nothing works consistently.  About 1 out of 8 games I try will actually payout.  It also seems like the better you do, the less chance you have at actually receiving the DP.   The anit-cheat must be set WAY too high.

I know that this game can work, I played it years ago to earn Doge with no problems.

Ok, i will ask the coder to look into it.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄,           
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄       
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█⌐   
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▌   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▐▓▓▓▓▌ 
    ▓▓▓▓m ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ .█▓▓▓▓▀ 
    ▓▓▓▓m         ,▄█▓▓▓▓▓╙   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀     
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀       
DigitalPrice
■ PrivateSend
■ InstantSend
■ Masternodes

■ FullPos coin   
■ Active Team   
■ Active Projects

Coinmarketcap
Exchanges      
Website          

.BUY DIGITALPRICE.
Join the Revolution

spudsintegers

Activity: 52

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:18:18 PM

Do you have the bounty program?
cpozzer (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:01:15 PM

Do you have the bounty program?

Hello,

We are working on something, it will be announced once its ready.

Regards

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄,           
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄       
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█⌐   
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▌   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▐▓▓▓▓▌ 
    ▓▓▓▓m ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ .█▓▓▓▓▀ 
    ▓▓▓▓m         ,▄█▓▓▓▓▓╙   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀     
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀       
DigitalPrice
■ PrivateSend
■ InstantSend
■ Masternodes

■ FullPos coin   
■ Active Team   
■ Active Projects

Coinmarketcap
Exchanges      
Website          

.BUY DIGITALPRICE.
Join the Revolution

Lumining

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:11:03 PM

Hello,
I followed the videoguide and managed to do everything as you said. When I clicked on start masternode, I received this message:

How can I solve this problem?

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cpozzer (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:15:24 PM

Hello,
I followed the videoguide and managed to do everything as you said. When I clicked on start masternode, I received this message:

How can I solve this problem?

Unlock the wallet and keep checked "for staking" then hit start masternode

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄,           
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄       
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█⌐   
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▌   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▐▓▓▓▓▌ 
    ▓▓▓▓m ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ .█▓▓▓▓▀ 
    ▓▓▓▓m         ,▄█▓▓▓▓▓╙   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀     
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀       
DigitalPrice
■ PrivateSend
■ InstantSend
■ Masternodes

■ FullPos coin   
■ Active Team   
■ Active Projects

Coinmarketcap
Exchanges      
Website          

.BUY DIGITALPRICE.
Join the Revolution

Lumining

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:17:43 PM

I have my controller wallet unlocked for staking only and the problem is still there. My masternode wallet is unencrypted.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cpozzer (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:19:10 PM

I have my controller wallet unlocked for staking only and the problem is still there. My masternode wallet is unencrypted.

Masternode wallet doesnt need to be unlocked, try and restart your controller wallet then unlock it for staking and start the masternode

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄,           
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄       
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█⌐   
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▌   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▐▓▓▓▓▌ 
    ▓▓▓▓m ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ .█▓▓▓▓▀ 
    ▓▓▓▓m         ,▄█▓▓▓▓▓╙   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀     
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀       
DigitalPrice
■ PrivateSend
■ InstantSend
■ Masternodes

■ FullPos coin   
■ Active Team   
■ Active Projects

Coinmarketcap
Exchanges      
Website          

.BUY DIGITALPRICE.
Join the Revolution

Lumining

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:23:08 PM

Masternode wallet doesnt need to be unlocked, try and restart your controller wallet then unlock it for staking and start the masternode

I restarted the wallet and unlocked it for staking only and the masternode started succesfully, many thanks!
And now? Do I need to set a reward address and wait?

cpozzer (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:27:01 PM

I restarted the wallet and unlocked it for staking only and the masternode started succesfully, many thanks!
And now? Do I need to set a reward address and wait?

You will be getting the rewards in the controller wallet, you can close it now. Leave the wallet on the vps running as that one will run your masternode. When you decide to cashout coins always remember to have "Display coin features" active, so you can select the transactions and not break the masternode.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄,           
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄       
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█⌐   
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▌   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▐▓▓▓▓▌ 
    ▓▓▓▓m ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ .█▓▓▓▓▀ 
    ▓▓▓▓m         ,▄█▓▓▓▓▓╙   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀     
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀       
DigitalPrice
■ PrivateSend
■ InstantSend
■ Masternodes

■ FullPos coin   
■ Active Team   
■ Active Projects

Coinmarketcap
Exchanges      
Website          

.BUY DIGITALPRICE.
Join the Revolution

Lumining

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:29:01 PM

Okay great thanks. I locked my 25000DP anyway like you show in the video, but I'll keep an eye on the coincontrolfeature, many thanks again Cheesy

Digfow

Activity: 51

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:55:12 PM

Now beyond error, has been reduced to 0.005 per coin
Playing double to 1 digitalprice for the transaction to be denied
sad
cpozzer (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:06:38 PM

sad

The issue with the anticheat system has to be somehow sorted out, we had to reduce the payout as we are seeing many people trying to build masternodes off the game  Grin

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄,           
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄       
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█⌐   
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▌   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▐▓▓▓▓▌ 
    ▓▓▓▓m ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ .█▓▓▓▓▀ 
    ▓▓▓▓m         ,▄█▓▓▓▓▓╙   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀     
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀       
DigitalPrice
■ PrivateSend
■ InstantSend
■ Masternodes

■ FullPos coin   
■ Active Team   
■ Active Projects

Coinmarketcap
Exchanges      
Website          

.BUY DIGITALPRICE.
Join the Revolution

Digfow

Activity: 51

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:23:25 PM

sad

The issue with the anticheat system has to be somehow sorted out, we had to reduce the payout as we are seeing many people trying to build masternodes off the game  Grin

No problem, it's a great coin and faucet. Only this anti-hack message that really annoys.  Grin Grin
BigKingV

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:25:42 PM

sad

Yeah, that didn't work.  Played a 5 minute game, this time supposed to pay out 1.85 DP.  Accused of cheating again 3 times.  

You should amend the Roadmap from "DigitalTrip is a browser 3D game which rewards the player with FREE DigitalPrice coins. Collect as many coins as possible each round. When the game is finished, you receive the DigitalPrice you've earned."

TO:

"DigitalTrip is a browser 3D game which rarely rewards the player with FREE DigitalPrice coins. FREE if you don't value your time or sanity at all.  Collect as many coins as possible each round, it doesn't really matter, though. When the game is finished, you probably won't receive the DigitalPrice you've earned."

cpozzer (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:34:50 PM

sad

Yeah, that didn't work.  Played a 5 minute game, this time supposed to pay out 1.85 DP.  Accused of cheating again 3 times.  

You should amend the Roadmap from "DigitalTrip is a browser 3D game which rewards the player with FREE DigitalPrice coins. Collect as many coins as possible each round. When the game is finished, you receive the DigitalPrice you've earned."

TO:

"DigitalTrip is a browser 3D game which rarely rewards the player with FREE DigitalPrice coins. FREE if you don't value your time or sanity at all.  Collect as many coins as possible each round, it doesn't really matter, though. When the game is finished, you probably won't receive the DigitalPrice you've earned."

LOL, i will try and get that stubborn game fixed, i tried twice and it told me i also cheated Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄,           
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄       
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█⌐   
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▌   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▐▓▓▓▓▌ 
    ▓▓▓▓m ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ .█▓▓▓▓▀ 
    ▓▓▓▓m         ,▄█▓▓▓▓▓╙   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀     
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀       
DigitalPrice
■ PrivateSend
■ InstantSend
■ Masternodes

■ FullPos coin   
■ Active Team   
■ Active Projects

Coinmarketcap
Exchanges      
Website          

.BUY DIGITALPRICE.
Join the Revolution

BigKingV

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:04:39 PM

Sorry, didn't mean to sound hateful, but the total randomness of it paying out had me pulling my hair out.  It does seem that the better you do, the worse odds you have of it actually working.
cpozzer (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:44:46 PM

Sorry, didn't mean to sound hateful, but the total randomness of it paying out had me pulling my hair out.  It does seem that the better you do, the worse odds you have of it actually working.

No problem, i understand the frustration of playing and not getting the reward. Lets see if we can get this fixed, it was doing good and lately we started seeing that anticheat again.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄,           
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄       
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█⌐   
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▌   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▐▓▓▓▓▌ 
    ▓▓▓▓m ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ .█▓▓▓▓▀ 
    ▓▓▓▓m         ,▄█▓▓▓▓▓╙   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀     
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀       
DigitalPrice
■ PrivateSend
■ InstantSend
■ Masternodes

■ FullPos coin   
■ Active Team   
■ Active Projects

Coinmarketcap
Exchanges      
Website          

.BUY DIGITALPRICE.
Join the Revolution

Lumining

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:11:57 PM

Hello,
I checked the status of my masternode I setup yesterday and it wasn't active. I started it again and I get the same problemI had yesterday: Could not allocate vin
Do I need to leave my controller wallet unencrypted or what's causing the problem?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: