Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:43:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My failure experience with bitcoin  (Read 1207 times)
Fireblade

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:24:40 PM

I was scammed twice and was hacked once but that's not due to bitcoins or a failure experience. It was because I was careless while dealing with scammers and on localbitcoins, you can get scammed anytime. I too got scammed by a localbitcoin user while I've never had an issue with Yobit or any other exchanges. Yobit has many issues with their crypto wallets and the coins listed there don't have a huge market which is the reason many end up losing. It's not something we can predict as the market of all cryptos is highly volatile and almost everyone has incurred losses at some point of time.
that is part of the life, but we cannot stop trading and investment to get money and lead a good life. i think while leading life we will certainly face all such strategies and will fight against it and only they we can become succeeded otherwise i do not think that there are any chances to become succeeded in life.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:37:50 PM

I was scammed twice and was hacked once but that's not due to bitcoins or a failure experience. It was because I was careless while dealing with scammers and on localbitcoins, you can get scammed anytime. I too got scammed by a localbitcoin user while I've never had an issue with Yobit or any other exchanges. Yobit has many issues with their crypto wallets and the coins listed there don't have a huge market which is the reason many end up losing. It's not something we can predict as the market of all cryptos is highly volatile and almost everyone has incurred losses at some point of time.
that is part of the life, but we cannot stop trading and investment to get money and lead a good life. i think while leading life we will certainly face all such strategies and will fight against it and only they we can become succeeded otherwise i do not think that there are any chances to become succeeded in life.

It's obvious he got paid for being reckless and in as much as I sympathize with him I still think it's part of the learning curve and so he should learn from it and correct his ways of dealing with potential scammers in future . Don't hurt yourself, but rather put yourself together and learn from it.
carlerha

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:45:03 PM

It's obvious he got paid for being reckless and in as much as I sympathize with him I still think it's part of the learning curve and so he should learn from it and correct his ways of dealing with potential scammers in future . Don't hurt yourself, but rather put yourself together and learn from it.
yes that is right that we should learn from our failures, as experience can only be get through this. i think those people who are so much succeeded in their job must have passed from the trial and errors phase and now they have too much experience in their relevant field and therefore they can now take a good and right decision on right time and are too much succeeded in their life.
Goddybit

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 08:09:36 PM

I knew about Bitcoin when it 400 USD unknown to me that it will increase I neglect it.
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 08:14:40 PM

Hi bitcointalkers .
I made this poste to show the dark side within bitcoin .
Well, I saw many posts talking about success stories with this cryptocurrency , but no one talks about FAILURE in BTC .
For example : I knew bitcoin since it was 500 usd , I used to use faucets and collected some 0.01 BTC ( that time was worthless) I sold some If the amount to a SCMER on localbitcoin , I lost the big part on yobit , and the rest is still blocked on virwox .
This was my story with bitcoin , it's true that I did not pay attention , but failure can be reality with bitcoin.

Well, a friend of mine introduced bitcoin when it was less than a dollar. He was even giving me abount 20 bitcoin that day and I ignored him because I don't think that it will give me something in return and thought bitcoin was a trash. After that I forgot about bitcoin and decided to go back just this year, and I was shocked that it costs a lot. Imagine how rich would I have been now. Stupid me!

jayhawk1

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 11:39:39 AM

Hi bitcointalkers .
Well, I saw many posts talking about success stories with this cryptocurrency , but no one talks about FAILURE in BTC .
For example : I knew bitcoin since it was 500 usd , I used to use faucets and collected some 0.01 BTC ( that time was worthless) I sold some If the amount to a SCMER on localbitcoin , I lost the big part on yobit , and the rest is still blocked on virwox .
This was my story with bitcoin , it's true that I did not pay attention , but failure can be reality with bitcoin.
I would say you lost all that money due to your own carelessness, I do not know what is fuelling your passion and drive, but whatever it is, I would say it would be better if you focus your energy on more productive ventures and you also have to be patient.
suryati

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:08:31 PM

my failure  experience about bitcoin where when I was not familiar with this forum, I know it from the game sent by a friend and I do every 1 hour once after collected 0.001 its site can't be opened and finally the results that I did was futile, since it I searched for information and found this forum to search for bitcoin related information.  Smiley
zergenyt09

Activity: 297

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:00:40 PM

Hi bitcointalkers .
I have also failed a lot in doing lots of businesses online and I have also succeeded in some, but one thing that has kept me up is the simplicity of doing businesses with bitcoin, I was able to start up a very profitable business online with the help of bitcoin.
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 02:30:23 PM

Well we fail in almost every aspect in some point of our lives. Just think of failures as oppurtunities to learn. It's good to be reminded about  the threats in bitcoin world and I agree it is the reality.

kuyaJ

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:31:27 PM

Hi bitcointalkers .

how to success if anyone can tackled about failure right? All things have failure like by sending bitcoin but i dont know if some case that can bitcoin dissappear.
LuffyD.Monkey

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:05:51 PM

Hi bitcointalkers .
This is why you really need to be technical when making decisions on what and what to invest in, because you don’t know which one is real and which one is fake so you really have to be enlightened else your ignorance will cost you more than you thought.
Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:24:39 PM

Im sorry to hear that. but we must realize that everything in this world has a risk. including in this bitcoin world.
the risk of failure can happen anytime. however, at least we can minimize the risk with various strategies and awareness in predicting or addressing the things that are in this bitcoin.
many people in this world are successful with having a tremendous background of failure. so my advice, keep the spirit and make this bitcoin world more useful.
dragonusa9

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:33:54 PM

my failure experience at bitcoin must be that i dont do trading when there is free stellar on 2015. also that i spend my BTC way too fast than i supposed to do, i dont invest bitcoin then use it. i used it when i wanted to, without any good reason to do that. so that is my biggest failure in bitcoin life.
pekingcoepo

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:41:00 PM

Hi bitcointalkers .

Actually, many fail at Bitcoin, but why our failure to reopen, better stay focused forward with Bitcoin, our past failures in deeper cemeteries, enough to be experienced.
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:47:13 PM

Hi bitcointalkers .
Yes. I think almost all of us here almost get some bad failures in reality with bitcoin. Mine, I always failed here I have banned my account many times because of I love this forum before all I love is money but when time comes that I'm get paid $150 I already begin to take it seriously and seriously dealing with it. Until I love to make some post here until I realize that I love my job already, I love already this forum. Even if how many times I failed and cried because of my regrets on my bounty rewards here. But now I already learned about this, about on how to be wise enough to look on the future.
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:57:47 PM

Is it late to own bitcoins ? Since I can't neither buy nor invest ?
Any suggestion? Advice? Ideas ?

I think it's still not too late to own or buy it. many rumors circulate that bitcoin will experience pump return, others say that by 2020 bitcoin will break the price up to $ 10000. so it's not too late for you.
Well, I agree that its not too late to buy bitcoin and as of now the priceo of bitcoin was falling down and I think its an opportunty to buy a lot of bitcoin. In addition to that, if you can afford to buy bitcoin there are some ways to earn bitcoin like joining in signature campaign in bitcoin forum.
funnyapple

Activity: 54
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:59:34 PM

First I don't know anything about bitcoin, then i can understand about bitcoin and I invest in bitcoin but because of my bad luck I fail in bitcoin and I lose my hope from the  bitcoin this is called the worst time of life.

COINPRO.FIT   ■   A CRYPTOCURRENCY DICE SITE
Fast Auto Betting   |   Weekly Leaderboard   |   0.9% Low House Edge   |   Multiple Altcoins Accepted
▄  ▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
(https://coinpro.fit)
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:31:35 PM

Hi bitcointalkers .

Are you sure localbitcoin is scammed? I don't really think because i myself sell and buy some btc from here.
All the members are here verified. You should check the percentage before buying or selling any BTC . You can easily see the reviews of each buyer and seller and always for the trusted seller/ buyer even though his rate might be little low, but you wont be scammed.
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:40:32 PM

Hi bitcointalkers .

I think if someone has no experience of something. it will be a taboo to discuss.

and for bitcoin, if we are involved in bitcoin, by indirectly increasing our experience for crypto. want it from profit, trading, niming, investment.

or otherwise, cheated, diblacklist, ico tires.
experience teach us something.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:41:34 PM

Bitcoin was not designed or intended to be an investment. It is a currency. Had you bought some bitcoin at $500 and spent it when the price went up a bit you would be in the right colored ink.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: