Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:49:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 3x Casascius 25BTC Physical Bitcoins For Sale! ***MISPRINTS***  (Read 2701 times)
flavius

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

welcome to riches

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 11:35:26 PM

Lol "a misprint on the coin but I assure you they are authentic"

don't fall for this fag guys

crime generates tenfold more money then real businesses do in bitcoin. the fact you cant accept this just makes you a kike

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Coinfish (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 01:17:19 AM

Ignored. Serious buyers only, please.
Coinfish (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 08:43:10 PM

Bump.

I'm going to have to cash these in one way or another pretty soon. I'd much rather sell them to a Bitcoin enthusiast and preserve their numismatic value, but I'll end up having to rip open the hologram and redeem them if no one bites Sad

Please don't make me destroy these pieces of Bitcoin history!

The clock is ticking.....
flavius

welcome to riches

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 09:08:04 PM

crime generates tenfold more money then real businesses do in bitcoin. the fact you cant accept this just makes you a kike

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.
iron77

Activity: 112
Merit: 22

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 09:38:55 PM

I can pay in bitcoins, not sure if this is any good for you?

Just in case, bid 2@27
Coinfish (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 09:48:25 PM

Thanks for your offer Smiley I might end up accepting BTC, but I'd rather not, as I'll end up having to pay a cut to mtGox to convert to USD. I started the account verification process there yesterday so I'll have that option available as a last resort.

I suppose I'll welcome offers in both USD and BTC and I'll look into the trading fees and whatnot and figure out what the highest bid is that way when the time comes.
piit79

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Time for Plan ฿

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 11:56:15 PM

You obviously don't know what you're talking about. It is a well known fact that a large portion of the coins issued in 2011 had misspelled holograms saying "CASACIUS" instead of "CASASCIUS". They are sought-after collectibles.
davecoin

Activity: 816
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 11:59:15 PM

Roll Eyes

I only dream about having that much BTC in savings. Good luck OP.
Coinfish (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2013, 12:10:44 AM

Thanks for the support guys. I'm a long-term bull, so it's really killing me to have to sell these Sad I'm going to hang on to the last 25BTC coin for as long as possible though.
flavius

welcome to riches

View Profile
June 17, 2013, 12:22:43 AM

You obviously don't know what you're talking about. It is a well known fact that a large portion of the coins issued in 2011 had misspelled holograms saying "CASACIUS" instead of "CASASCIUS". They are sought-after collectibles.
you realize virtually all of the fakes on the darknet being sold for 3 btc are also misprints?

piit79

Activity: 336

Time for Plan ฿

View Profile
June 17, 2013, 08:22:14 AM

you realize virtually all of the fakes on the darknet being sold for 3 btc are also misprints?
Hardly surprising considering they are much more rare.

Anyway, you should stop repeating yourself. You warned everybody enough. Anything more is just spamming. Smiley
Coinfish (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 02:11:57 PM

One 25BTC coin and one 1BTC coin have been sold!

I still have two 25BTC misprints available.
MagicBit15

Activity: 294

Let's Start a Cryptolution!!

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 02:15:07 PM

LOL I have him ignored too  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

What are these going for like 35 btc? Btw BEAUTIFUL Coins!!

Tips for Tips: 1Jy8ZycPNjnwNLevNwoRRqPAKkZ8Fqnukc
I won the poetry contest!! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=219714.40 Thank You, Sir Lambert!!
+5 Rep: Successful Forum Transactions: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=176117.0  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=209024.0 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=233052 Check My Rep!!
Coinfish (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 02:24:46 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2013, 02:52:08 PM by Coinfish

Thanks! A couple of the 25s have never left the pouches after I bought them from memorydealers (EDIT:except to be photographed for this thread), I took one out to take a closer look, then it went right back in and they went into storage. Smiley I'd gladly accept 35 if you're making an offer. Wink
iron77

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 03:48:46 PM

2@30 (but paid in BTC)
flavius

welcome to riches

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 07:43:20 PM

I mean honestly I have 6 of these if anyone wants to buy them for 20 BTC then I'll give them to you in a heartbeat. If you haven't been on these dark markets, you have no idea how common fakes of these coins are. There is no difference between them and genuine ones until you go to redeem it and you get nothing.

I just caution people to not throw up 3 grand until they know what they are getting.

BigBitz

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 11:02:21 PM

I mean honestly I have 6 of these if anyone wants to buy them for 20 BTC then I'll give them to you in a heartbeat. If you haven't been on these dark markets, you have no idea how common fakes of these coins are. There is no difference between them and genuine ones until you go to redeem it and you get nothing.

I just caution people to not throw up 3 grand until they know what they are getting.
You have 6 what? 6 fake coins with zero redeem value?

Tips BTC --> 1BS2sYvy3T1cpNhie6CVFMcUrHa84a8mPa <-- Thanks! || Tips [LTC] --> LaytYJNCha7z7zcws5a2o2GWWjvWfDCGkr <--
iron77

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 05:14:54 AM

<OT>flavius, I haven't heard about such good counterfeits yet. Would you mind sharing some more info, like where did you bought them? And more importantly, post some high quality pictures of the coin and the hologram? This topic looks to be a good place for it: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=227808.0</OT>
Coinfish (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 12:11:01 PM

@Iron  

Send me a PM if you'd like, and we can work something out. Smiley For any serious buyers, I have records of my purchases from memorydealers.com back in 2011. Obviously I'm not going to post them in the thread as they have personal information on them, but I'll be glad to show them to any serious buyers.

@Flavius sorry to hear about your fake coins  Cheesy
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: