Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:10:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: GLDCoin Rewards [get rewards by helping create things!]  (Read 523 times)
BitshireHashaway (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2013, 08:24:34 PM

GLDCoins, a new currency, is working to become a easy to use and effective currency and we need your help to improve it. You can read the original thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=205789.0

Here is what we need and the rewards we are offering
Grenade Gambling Site similar to: http://bitgrenade.net/?coin_display=3 (Number Wanted=2, Reward: 500 GLD/each)
Poker Gambling site: (Number Wanted=1, Reward: 750 GLD/each)
Exchange: (Number Wanted=as many as possible, Reward: 20,000 for first + 5,000 for each addition)
Pools: (Number Wanted=as many as possible, Reward: 5,000 each)

Important
Relook client, work out any bugs, test with multiple security programs and make sure it is fully safe. Look at thread to see any problems users were reporting, then replicate & fix
Reward: 30,000 GLD

To claim your reward, please PM me.
AZIZ1977

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 10:06:51 PM

Nice to see some rewards.
perhan007

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 10:09:26 PM

Since the coin was so heavily premined like nothing before, every award should be at least 100.000+ coins...
BitshireHashaway (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2013, 02:57:46 AM

Since the coin was so heavily premined like nothing before, every award should be at least 100.000+ coins...

Why are you bashing gldcoins so much on other threads to? Is it to support feathercoin. A lot of the wealth was well distributed and many of the people who have large stakes now (such as majormax) purchased the coins.
just_me

Activity: 420

Jesus Christ Saves Sinners

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 07:15:51 PM

Hey GLD people  Grin

If you have the time, you can vote at the link below, to have GLD traded on Vircurex:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=215284.new#new

Just let me know by PM that you voted for GLD, and I will pay you 10 GLD.
(up to 100 voters, so I am pledging to pay out 1000 GLD on this one to 100 people who vote)
(GLD has 11 votes, at the time I wrote this. Need more)

Don't worry, I will pay, but I might be away from the computer at times, so please be patient.

Anyone else want to add to the offer?

Today is the day that the Lord has made, lets be glad and rejoice in it
just_me

Activity: 420

Jesus Christ Saves Sinners

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 03:07:38 PM

LaudaM    20 GLD sent  Thank you for voting GLD Wink Grin

AZIZ1977   10 GLD sent Thank you for voting GLD

wackenroader  10 GLD sent Thank you for voting GLD

jdebunt  10 GLD sent Thank you for voting GLD

RAMZA 10 GLD sent Thank you for voting GLD

BitcoinBoard  10 GLD sent Thank you for voting GLD

btceic  10 GLD sent Thank you for voting GLD

Mapuo 10 GLD sent Thank you for voting GLD

Ion77 10 GLD sent Thank you for voting GLD

bobbix 10 GLD sent Thank you for voting GLD

BitcoinFX  10 GLD sent Thank you for voting GLD  **BitcoinFX is a famous early bitcoin person, and he voted for GLD

r3wt  10 GLD sent Thank you for voting GLD

joewinkler   10 GLD sent Thank you for voting GLD

giulianoob  10 GLD sent Thank you for voting GLD

Hey GLD people  Grin

If you have the time, you can vote at the link below, to have GLD traded on Vircurex:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=215284.new#new

Just let me know by PM that you voted for GLD, and I will pay you 10 GLD 20 GLD.
(up to 100 voters, so I am pledging to pay out 1000 GLD on this one to 100 people who vote)
(GLD has 11 votes, at the time I wrote this. Need more)
UPDATE:  May 25, 2013. btceic  has added 1000 GLD to be given out to people who vote, and now you get paid 20 GLDcoin when you vote GLD
I have not been keeping your GLDcoin addresses that I was paying you GLD with, but I will be trying to make sure the previous voters all get the additional GLD that btceic is paying you. Smiley

Don't worry, I will pay, but I might be away from the computer at times, so please be patient.

Anyone else want to add to the offer? (for every 1000 you pledge, I will increase the payout to the voters by 10 more GLD )

UPDATE:  btceic  has added 1000 GLD to be given out to people who vote, and now you get paid 20 GLDcoin when you vote GLD

(Voting closes: May 31, 2013, 01:38:02 PM)  Try to get all your friends to vote GLD

You may also want to contact:
akumaburn is also offering GLD to people who vote GLD

BitshireHashaway is also offering GLD to people who vote for GLD

Today is the day that the Lord has made, lets be glad and rejoice in it
Hydroponica

fml

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 03:08:09 PM

shakezula

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 03:11:05 PM

I built a Mac client here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=215922.0

Though the lack of an .icns made the dock icon the default App icon. I could fix it if there's a reason to. Need to know if it works for people. You'll need QT installed from the link as my macqtdeploy isn't doing its job so well. I simply compiled from github. My address is also in that post, feel free to send me what you feel its worth and i'll consider doing updates if it works for people.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: