Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 12:22:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hash rate drops to 0 after an hour  (Read 326 times)
xuy (OP)

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 05:45:09 AM

I have one R4 and its hash rate drops to 0 suddenly after a few hours. I tried to switch cable from one slot to another and sometimes it worked.
The chips on hash board seem to fine. One hash board's hash rate drops 0 suddenly. Does anyone have any idea?
Elphamyto

Activity: 117
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 03:19:16 PM

I have one R4 and its hash rate drops to 0 suddenly after a few hours. I tried to switch cable from one slot to another and sometimes it worked.
The chips on hash board seem to fine. One hash board's hash rate drops 0 suddenly. Does anyone have any idea?

I recall having this problem on a R4 unit from their first batch. I never figured out what was causing it, but eventually that hashboard went offline permanently and quit working. I left it alone as numerous complaints about the R4 failing were pouring in, and it just didn't seem worth the expense of shipping to China. Several months later I sent it to BitmainWarranty (in Colorado, USA) and they had to replace the board as one of the chips had gone bad. If it wasn't for the BTC price spike I probably wouldn't have bothered fixing it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: