Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:42:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PROOF: Blockchain-powered Marketplace - Proof Token sale has BEGUN!  (Read 38465 times)
kerstentw

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 05:45:51 PM

@fdanconia

Tai Kersten from Proof here.

Hey, I really like your chart and I looked over your whitepaper, cool stuff indeed.  In fact, you highlighted some challenges we had when we were building out the real estate portion of our platform and I think you and your team did an admirable job of addressing these issues.

That said, there are some inaccuracies in the chart I think we have some suggestions for it that may help you out in building a more accurate scope of the landscape.  First, we do indeed have an internal exchange. In fact, it is one of my biggest headaches as a developer-- as you probably already know.  Building a utility exchange has all number of issues, especially when you allow users to control their private keys completely.  Likewise, we already do have a 'viable business plan' (partially based off the exchange) which has evolved from our past 6 months running Proof as a crypto-business (the token-sale is more about building the technologies to take ourselves entirely out of the equation and create a self-regulating fully automated marketplace).  

The chart is indeed accurate, however, in the sense that we do not have P2P rentals since one of our core principles is about ownership.  We believe people should own their crypto-asset.  Now, this presents some challenges as far building an internal ecosystem, however, we are adamant about allowing users to move their assets wherever they want even if it's out of spite over our marketplace.  

The final bit of inaccuracy in the chart comes from the section about prototypes.  Regrettably, we do not have a prototype.  We finished our POC phase last year and launched our public beta at the beginning of 2017.  Currently, we have around 6000 active users each day building communities, deploying theid own ICO's, keeping our customer service staff busy, and helping us plan for the future.  So, for the sake of accuracy, I think it may be best to uncheck that box.

We understand that finding info on our platform is kind of hard ,and for that, we apologize.  We are a company of developers-turned business professionals and are still working on certain aspects of the blockchain business/marketing space.  However, if you head over to https://beta.proofdashboard.com and just poke at it a bit you can invest in some real estate, or other crypto currencies, or bonds, or commercial paper, or utilize our wide breadth of tools to make your life easier as you launch your public offering next year.

Thank you for the breakdown nonetheless and I hope our insights can help you continue to build a plan for an excellent real estate platform.
kerstentw

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 05:54:30 PM

Here's something we have been working on with our friends over at Fuze Card!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L30bxMVO0QU&feature=youtu.be

If you have any questions about how this card is related to our TokenSale and the expansion of the platform, just post them here and I will be around to answer.  This applies to all questions, actually.  Even the personal ones.
azmojo

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:19:08 PM

Am I missing something? Where is the structure of the sale?
For instance, how many coins do I get per ETH during Pre-sale?
How much during Crowdsale?
Any bonuses?

Am I blind? Usually it's not hard to find this info.

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
████▀                                       ▀████
███                                           ███
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███                                           ███
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|
waffiltime

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:48:31 PM

Any bonuses?

hi mr azmojo, all of the details can be found at www.proofsuite.com/presale, also in the OP announcement, here is a direct link to the presale guide: http://www.proofsuite.com/presale/media/proofpresale.pdf
kerstentw

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:51:54 AM

Any bonuses?

Ah hello, we have the information posted on our official presale site: https://www.proofsuite.com/presale.

Since the minimum purchase is a bit steep we wanted to understate it a bit and focus on the actual Tokensale on October 8th as well as the underlying value prop and project.  The presale closes on September 15th.  However, if you are at the WBF-London we will be doing a short rebated presale giveaway for attendees at our booth. 
evobtc

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 06:38:46 AM

When does the presale end ?
kerstentw

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 11:53:00 AM

Good question!  The presale will end when we hit our cap or on September 15th.  All remaining presale tokens will be added to the public sale and partially distributed to the bounties program.
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 01:39:30 PM

Good question!  The presale will end when we hit our cap or on September 15th.  All remaining presale tokens will be added to the public sale and partially distributed to the bounties program.

Looking forward to seeing PROOF hit the desired goals and am following the project very closely as am an investor here also. I want to say I really like the atmosphere of the Project and Team who are super friendly and hospitable, to say the least.  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
kerstentw

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:38:00 AM

Quick update on our Smart Contract development:

We have pushed up the preliminary version of our crypto-fiat.  We are currently on the waiting list for a well known auditing group which we will post details about as soon as our arrangements are solidified.  Currently, it is not complete since the token smart contract also needs to integrate with the AMP to allow for quick withdrawls from all 3 marketplaces.  I have been working on our price speculation market contract and will be submitting it for audit as well here soon.  

On our platform, we are working on getting final pushes ready for our IDE to add a tremendous amount of functionality (Think a more suer friendly Remix Browser Solidity) which, to be honest, may be delayed since I still need to put it through final code review and make sure it's watertight (sorry Mike!).  We have also pushed up some ease-of-use changes and stability enhancements for our internal exchange.  Small transactions between Ethereum and Bitcoin should be more stable and happen faster.  Likewise, David has submitted a big ticket for some huuuge refactoring on our messaging system to make it more robust and usable.  We will be setting up the user stories and time projections for the branch this evening.  

Likewise, for anyone who is getting stymied on the Tawk, we just moved to a new office which, combined with labor day in the US, and some other concerns about our road show, we have been, regrettably neglecting it.  I and David will be personally answering questions on there starting right now until our Customer Service staff are back to 100 percent.  Apologies if this has been an inconvenience to anyone.

Also if you want to fill out a User Feedback form:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeG7G5cdLCtX7P-GxAL-SGx9ORDqmTbQHyHVqg2L1cO4V6qkQ/viewform?c=0&w=1
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 04:27:39 AM

The response of the team on slack is just fabulous.Token supply is also very low making it a very good project to invest in if you are a short term investor but investing and holding for the long term will be the best.
I have a question: will the recent ban on ICOs by the chinese government have any effect on this ICO?

cryptonola

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 09:26:02 AM

The response of the team on slack is just fabulous.Token supply is also very low making it a very good project to invest in if you are a short term investor but investing and holding for the long term will be the best.
I have a question: will the recent ban on ICOs by the chinese government have any effect on this ICO?

Yes, I have to strongly agree with you on the amazing response the Proof team has in the Slack group. The team finds the time to code, answer questions, create videos explaining Blockchain related things, and build business relationships with such a small team.

The CEO made this Medium post today talking about China's decision on ICOs. https://medium.com/proof-of-fintech/why-china-or-any-government-cant-stop-icos-or-blockchain-based-tokens-3d8cc7996c1
Fu.Sin

Activity: 378
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 09:40:58 AM

Recently, it has seemed that China is one of the most progressive states in the field of crypto-currency. And this is such a pain. Probably because of this and panic on stock exchanges. Concerning this project. The team is quite representative. The goals are set, I think it is quite achievable. Is there any agreement with the stock exchanges and with which ones?

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
addicto
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 09:45:49 AM

Recently, it has seemed that China is one of the most progressive states in the field of crypto-currency. And this is such a pain. Probably because of this and panic on stock exchanges. Concerning this project. The team is quite representative. The goals are set, I think it is quite achievable. Is there any agreement with the stock exchanges and with which ones?

The team is aware of this matter to make it list on a exchange but it would after the finish of main ICO this project is still in pre-ICO phase and almost after a month the main round will open. The team has a lot of time to handle this matter and I hope they will do this carefully.
corleto

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:18:33 PM

TAAS invested during pre-sale into this project that is good sign this is nice opportunity to make secure our tokens during this round with bonus amount. It seems this project will bring a lot of interesting for public use so it will be beginning of new era.

Everything except the shortness of this thread looks impressive.
The quoted part is what pulled me in though. So many projects look interesting, but TAAS investing is a major vote of confidence (in my opinion).
Good luck to all, looking forward to all the progress.
no-ice-please

Activity: 955
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:41:48 PM

Why is this getting hardly any attention?
waffiltime

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:25:16 AM
Last edit: September 06, 2017, 04:42:52 AM by waffiltime

in the crypto world, it seems people like to ignore the viable/legit projects, and jump right into the scummiest hype-filled market blasting projects possible
kerstentw

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 10:37:10 AM

Here is a chart we made comparing Proof to other services:

https://www.proofsuite.com/tokencompare
Retired

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 10:39:13 AM

A comparison chart is really helpful. Hopefully that helps people better understand the benefits of this project.
waffiltime

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:16:44 PM

Here is a chart we made comparing Proof to other services:

https://www.proofsuite.com/tokencompare

This is really fantastic, maybe the icons used could be a little bigger to be easier to read? And formatting for page width? Great stuff!
no-ice-please

Activity: 955
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 12:30:51 AM

in the crypto world, it seems people like to ignore the viable/legit projects, and jump right into the scummiest hype-filled market blasting projects possible

I guess the problem is that they mostly cannot distinguish between the good and the bad projects anymore. The amount of projects is overwhelming. It's crazy how many ICOs are going on.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: