Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:15:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PROOF: Blockchain-powered Marketplace - Proof Token sale has BEGUN!  (Read 38465 times)
waffiltime

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:54:46 AM

Your ann thread looks very professional. But what exactly are the differences between you and the other similar companies?

This has been covered earlier in the thread, but Proof has working software and a very viable business model.  Also, comparing just real estate features misses a lot of the other benefits of Proof, because Proof is so much more than real estate. They started with a solution for real estate and quickly found that the platform was viable for just about any type of crypto asset. Proof is a full-featured "mission control" platform for many of the challenges faced by the crypto community today. Having this stack of features beyond real estate is what gives Proof so much value.

There are other coins with some overlapping features and maybe a similar pitch, but the execution and presentation of these solutions is what will set Proof (or any other system) apart. I also believe the market is big enough for multiple players in similar verticals, just like there are many electronics manufacturers and software developers making similar products and are profitable. Cheers!
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 08:48:30 AM

This is excellent and I do hope you are liking Europe! We invested here with my Wife and are very pleased to be a part of this exceptional company. I also noticed some very good developments with TAAS as well on your twitter.
I think everyone should see this:  https://twitter.com/proofsuite/status/910475945487806465

These are the kind of under hyped, under the radar, over delivering projects that I like to get my teeth stuck into so to speak.  Smiley

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
corleto

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 04:05:55 PM

Oops. Already invested but was planning to double up at the presale rate. Wasnt in a rush since I thought the presale lasted until the sale though. That's really too bad 😩
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:41:42 AM

Oops. Already invested but was planning to double up at the presale rate. Wasnt in a rush since I thought the presale lasted until the sale though. That's really too bad 😩

Never mind, I too am strapped for cash now, did one round in Pre Ico but I am sure even in ICO it will be worth buying up more PROOF as this company is really gonna go places. They have an awesome Team and they work their proverbials off. This is not a pie in the sky biz that's for sure man.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
kerstentw

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:19:29 AM

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

After much consternation and talk, we have decided to move the date of our public token sale to November 1st in order to give us more time to adjust marketing, announce a really exciting partnership we have in the works, and ensure our smart contracts are on the level beyond a shadow of an audit.  If you have any questions about this, just ask here and I will answer as quickly as I can.
cryptonola

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:31:23 PM

Man! You guys are kicking ass! Euro Blockchain roadshow, Fuzecard, and the pretty bad ass photos you have been posting on Twitter! Proof is the true rockstars of Blockchain. Some of these other ICOs are corporate tools who use Blockchain buzzwords to get the community horny so they can get their crypto from them. Proof spent a year given the [Suspicious link removed]munity so much free solutions without asking for anything. I am a Proof fan until the end of Blockchain time. Keep up the good work everyone.

Apologies for being out of touch, I have been doing immense amounts of travel and haven't had time to sit down at my laptop for a while.

Hey just so everyone knows the Presale will be closed down at 11:59 PST September 21st.  If you have been hovering around the trigger on this one here are some recent developments that may excite you:

- Proof is involved with Event Promoter, Moe Levin - Keynote, at the WBF London in a week and you can come meet us there where some more announcements and information about the platform will be available.

- We have fully signed and released an announcement with Fuzecard and will be bringing crypto to their awesome e-card

- Our road show has been a stunning success with sunset investment secured out of Amsterdam, London, and Kiev.

- Our D10e attendance was well received and we are in the works of setting something up with Brad, Mike Constanche and Crowd Mentor for helping us promote our Token

- We are in talks with Hosho about a final report/Audit on our smart contracts

- Mike and Brock Pierce shared some fashion tips

- We will be in Barcelona on October 3 - 5th.  If you are either in London starting the 21st or in Barcelona on the 28th September - 5th October come join us.  I will be posting more info about where we will be right here.

stompysteve

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:50:45 PM

The response of the team on slack is just wonderful. Proof token presale raised $1.7 million. Unfortunately I couldn't join pre-sale Sad
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 01:10:14 PM

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

After much consternation and talk, we have decided to move the date of our public token sale to November 1st in order to give us more time to adjust marketing, announce a really exciting partnership we have in the works, and ensure our smart contracts are on the level beyond a shadow of an audit.  If you have any questions about this, just ask here and I will answer as quickly as I can.
Thank you for posting as this gives us all more time to gather some funding together. My wife was sick with migraine for two days but I will tell her to check this out to add to the bounties section she is currently helping in. She is feeling much better today so after she finishes some chores she says she will sort out the pending items on the thread.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
entar pasar

Activity: 216

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:33:20 PM

nice project sir, it will be great if i join the bounty campaign of this project. can i reserve indonesian translation for this thread??

bitcointalk.org
thorRJ

Activity: 784

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:51:44 PM

In the case of "Our already released flagship platform creates ERC-20 compliant tokens backed by real assets" has the platform been created? Then to ICO and to raise funds or sell project shares?

OI
waffiltime

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:28:36 PM

In the case of "Our already released flagship platform creates ERC-20 compliant tokens backed by real assets" has the platform been created? Then to ICO and to raise funds or sell project shares?

Yes the platform is already up and running, they are adding more features and updates everyday. Information about the token sale can be found at www.proofsuite.com/presale , the tokens are good for many things
fast2fix
Legendary

Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:46:02 PM

what do you guys think of wings? could be used for valuation and promotion of proof. lots of projects have already used wings platform for project valuation and promotion.
kerstentw

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:53:07 AM

Wings is a really interesting platform that has some usage theories very similar to our AMP.  We are looking at placing our own offerings on there shortly and have been researching more into approaching Wings.ai with some sort of relationship.  For above questions, I will have a spare moment this evening (Lonton Time) and will be answering more questions about the Proof November 1st Tokensale and Platform then!

-Tai
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:15:06 PM

Wings is a really interesting platform that has some usage theories very similar to our AMP.  We are looking at placing our own offerings on there shortly and have been researching more into approaching Wings.ai with some sort of relationship.  For above questions, I will have a spare moment this evening (Lonton Time) and will be answering more questions about the Proof November 1st Tokensale and Platform then!

-Tai

Glad that you arrived back safely from much traveling and hope you get a much needed rest also. We look forward to the Crowdsale on Nov 1st and gives us all a lot more time to prepare for this exciting event. This is very interesting to hear about a Wings partnership and as blockchain tech  becomes more and more cohesive it is bringing different Industries together, so this is an exciting time for blockchain, fintech and other mainstream business to merge together and become more compact and lucrative.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:05:32 AM

Check out the latest video with TIJO and MIKE so it gives you an at a glance review in synopsis of the PROOFSUITE BISUNESS.. A PROOF FUZE CARD will also be available!!! Check this out to leverage your Crypto today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fz0lW2aY8mI

Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
fast2fix
Legendary

Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:50:46 PM
Last edit: October 03, 2017, 07:06:25 PM by fast2fix

Check out the latest video with TIJO and MIKE so it gives you an at a glance review in synopsis of the PROOFSUITE BISUNESS.. A PROOF FUZE CARD will also be available!!! Check this out to leverage your Crypto today.

Smiley
fuze card is pretty awesome, i want one! i hope it'll be available soon. anyone knows how much it will cost?
ICOmagazine

Activity: 253

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:06:26 PM

Our latest article - Proofsuite  Smiley
https://icomagazine.com/proof-ready-to-launch-public-icos-after-raise-1-million-from-pre-sale/

azmojo

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:45:38 PM

Smiley
For those of use who qualified for one in the recent promotion during the pre-sale, how long until we get ours?

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
████▀                                       ▀████
███                                           ███
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███                                           ███
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|
kerstentw

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:15:28 PM

Hey just as an FYI, we have made our slack invite only.  You can sign up for our telegram group here: http://slack.proofsuite.com/

(The reasoning and the link for the telegram is on this page despite the URL name.)
cryptonola

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:19:59 PM

How is it going Proof Team?! I have been following you guys in the Slack, Telegram, and on Twitter. I am loving the progress you all been gaining. I read Mike's recent post on Medium and love it. What he wrote in his post what inspires you all to make this project a success?

Here is the link if anyone else is interested in reading it. https://medium.com/proof-of-fintech/the-cia-ibm-china-and-blockchain-663ea875989c

Twitter: https://twitter.com/proofsuite
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: