Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:08:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PROOF: Blockchain-powered Marketplace - Proof Token sale has BEGUN!  (Read 38465 times)
nb1985

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:16:56 AM

any idea on which exchanges this altcoin will likely be listed on at first?

Don't most exchanges require the coin to be "live" and circulating amongst a decently sized group first before they will accept a coin?

Yeah exactly. Is there a way we can get tokens purchased via bitcoin?

Our tokensale client-side platform for assisting people in purchasing PRFT has a shapeshift API integration that will allow them to easily convert bitcoin directly into a wallet that can hold and move tokens.  I will be posting a link to that in the next 12 hours!
So we can purchase tokens with bitcoin and you will send the tokens to a compatible wallet all in one transaction?
That is how I understand what is being said. They are giving us a super simple method of handling token purchases with different coins.
I hope so! This all sounds well thought-out and organized.
bj2639

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:18:05 AM

any idea on which exchanges this altcoin will likely be listed on at first?

Don't most exchanges require the coin to be "live" and circulating amongst a decently sized group first before they will accept a coin?

Yeah exactly. Is there a way we can get tokens purchased via bitcoin?

Our tokensale client-side platform for assisting people in purchasing PRFT has a shapeshift API integration that will allow them to easily convert bitcoin directly into a wallet that can hold and move tokens.  I will be posting a link to that in the next 12 hours!
So we can purchase tokens with bitcoin and you will send the tokens to a compatible wallet all in one transaction?
That is how I understand what is being said. They are giving us a super simple method of handling token purchases with different coins.
I hope so! This all sounds well thought-out and organized.
Yeah! We'll all be in on this rocket-ride together. I can't wait to check my portfolio in a year and see all of the growth!
bluemongrel

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:04:30 AM

What type of merchants would use PROOF? For example, why would someone from ebay or Amazon use proof, or are you thinking of something larger scale?
cryptonola

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:04:17 AM

Nice to see other Koreans getting into cryptos. What are the list of cryptocurrencies supported by PROOF? Would monero be an option in the future?

Well, S. Korea is the number one place for high-speed internet and now cryptocurrency transactions. Well, Proof is creating their own fiat-currency and when the tokensale goes live on Nov. 1, people will be able to buy their tokens with ETH.
cryptonola

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:18:24 AM

Is this available in the US?

It sucks that the US is being anti-ICOs as if the US government haven't been already messing us over for years with fiat. Maybe Trump might tell the SEC to back off. 
cryptonola

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:29:47 AM

AMP is looking so good. You guys need to get more media attention. Not just so the tokensale can be a huge success but so other people can see the difference from a real [Suspicious link removed]pany with actual developers. Not these suits who just claim to be into Blockchain but actually they are just trying to grab a bag of money. It is great to see a team like Proof in this field. Keep it up, Proof Team.
cryptonola

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:26:03 AM

What type of merchants would use PROOF? For example, why would someone from eBay or Amazon use proof, or are you thinking of something larger scale?

That's a good question. Amazon has stated that they will start accepting Bitcoin in the future, but BTC is too volatile for a lot of people's comfort. This is what I think is hindering massive adoption. Now with Proof's crypto-fiat market activity and awareness is key to the success of their AMP. They will use crypto-fiat to drive more interest in decentralized markets. They are partnering with companies for adoption from substantial crypto hedge funds like TaaS. I have been reading their whitepaper. lol. http://www.proofsuite.com/tokensale/
earnbitcoins

Activity: 472
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:26:40 AM

What type of merchants would use PROOF? For example, why would someone from ebay or Amazon use proof, or are you thinking of something larger scale?

Proof tokens are just a way this project liquidates the value of its existing platform & tools.
The innovation is in its platform’s ability to allow everyone to utilize the Blockchain technology relatively easily.
The potentials are endless. Contracts, invoices, health records, properties, lands, IP, and the list goes on.... small and medium sized banks, ecommerce shop owners, lawyers, real estate agents can all leverage Proof Suite’s existing platform to easily upload, record, and tokenize everything on the blockchain.
SongtanMan

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:27:11 AM

Proof tokens are just a way this project liquidates the value of its existing platform & tools.
The innovation is in its platform’s ability to allow everyone to utilize the Blockchain technology relatively easily.
The potentials are endless. Contracts, invoices, health records, properties, lands, IP, and the list goes on.... small and medium sized banks, ecommerce shop owners, lawyers, real estate agents can all leverage Proof Suite’s existing platform to easily upload, record, and tokenize everything on the blockchain.

So, will a company be able to sell shares in their company with the Proof platform as well?
cryptonola

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:17:03 PM

Blockchain-powered marketplace for everyone. Sounds good, waiting for the 1st November when the ICO will be opened for everyone. Thanks.

I am looking forward to it too! :-D Did you see the pocket sheet they made? https://i.imgur.com/oAiidXB.png
SongtanMan

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:27:44 PM

Blockchain-powered marketplace for everyone. Sounds good, waiting for the 1st November when the ICO will be opened for everyone. Thanks.

I am looking forward to it too! :-D Did you see the pocket sheet they made? https://i.imgur.com/oAiidXB.png

Wow! Thank you for sharing this pocket sheet. I read their whitepaper and saw they have a lot planned for this company. This pocket sheet is excellent, so I can share with my friends who are looking for an ICO to invest into.

Their token holders earn 3% instantly from the resolution of investment prediction market events and 0.5% from crypto-USD and crypto-fiat purchase. That is an excellent incentive NOT to buy and sell your PRFT tokens then. Your tokens are an asset that pays to hold for a long term. Kind of like own stocks in a company and they pay you dividends.

It looks like the Proof team holds their tokens, and they too make revenue off of the fees. That's an excellent incentive to make sure your marketplace and tokens are being used since they will not make any more tokens in the future. This is going to be an exciting platform to watch over time.
SongtanMan

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:34:41 PM

Will crownfounding be collected in an escrow formula? The team is exceptionally large, have these people already had some success in the crypto currency?

To answer your 1st question, the ETH tokens that people use to buy their tokens will be held in a smart contract. You would have to read their whitepaper for more information. https://www.proofsuite.com/tokensale

The core team from looking at their website is only 8 people. The top three being developers in this field for over a year now. The other members have been seen in the [Suspicious link removed]munity as leaders who spread the Blockchain gospel. I have seen videos of Jason talking about Blockchain and hosting meetups as well. On their website, www.proofsuite.com, you can check out their LinkedIn links.

The rest of the people you see is just their advisors.
cryptonola

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:38:17 PM

Looking forward to this project I have an idle domain name for the use of this kind of platform, hopefully soon once your tech has launched I can incorporate your technology on my domain name!

Hey benres,

This will be no problem. Along with releasing our Desktop Application on a public git, we will also be creating an open API that you can use to grab marketplace information for your site.  As blockchains should be, the AMP Protocol will also be portable between different and emerging protocols such as RootStock (BTC), Aaefinity, or NEO and will grow with interchain solutions in the future so if your site evolves, the marketplace will evolve with it. 

Thanks for your interest!

-Tai

Hey Tai!

I am loving what the Proof Team is doing bro! You all rock! With PRFT and AMP rolling out as the true decentralized tools for the crypto-punks of the world. What are some companies and governments do you see Proof disrupting with these powerful tools?
kkent

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:18:46 PM

Looking forward to this project I have an idle domain name for the use of this kind of platform, hopefully soon once your tech has launched I can incorporate your technology on my domain name!

Hey benres,

This will be no problem. Along with releasing our Desktop Application on a public git, we will also be creating an open API that you can use to grab marketplace information for your site.  As blockchains should be, the AMP Protocol will also be portable between different and emerging protocols such as RootStock (BTC), Aaefinity, or NEO and will grow with interchain solutions in the future so if your site evolves, the marketplace will evolve with it. 

-Tai

Hey Tai!

I am loving what the Proof Team is doing bro! You all rock! With PRFT and AMP rolling out as the true decentralized tools for the crypto-punks of the world. What are some companies and governments do you see Proof disrupting with these powerful tools?

I am very amused that the acronym settled on for the coin is PRFT, ie profit, ie what everyone wants to do
nb1985

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:19:46 PM

Hey benres,

-Tai

Hey Tai!

I am very amused that the acronym settled on for the coin is PRFT, ie profit, ie what everyone wants to do
HA! How did I miss that?!
kkent

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:54:49 PM

So, will a company be able to sell shares in their company with the Proof platform as well?

You are absolutely right.
How will you incentivize early corporate adopters? I.E. what are you going to try to do to get that first corporation to sign on so that you can use their success in your marketing push?
nb1985

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:24:45 PM

How will you incentivize early corporate adopters? I.E. what are you going to try to do to get that first corporation to sign on so that you can use their success in your marketing push?

Oh I am definitely looking forward to when corporations start to get involved and adopt the Proof platform. That will definitely skyrocket the value for token holders. Early adopters will be rolling in their cash, haha
bj2639

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:26:16 PM

Oh I am definitely looking forward to when corporations start to get involved and adopt the Proof platform. That will definitely skyrocket the value for token holders. Early adopters will be rolling in their cash, haha
From your lips (or fingertips) to god's ear, haha
earnbitcoins

Activity: 472
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:07:37 PM

There are many companies out there having a hard time trying to liquidate their equities (existing assets). Proof Dashboard solves this problem rather simply through their tools & the Blockchain technology. It's only a matter of time until a big-name company fully realizes the potentials of Proof Suite's existing platform and tools. Even if big companies do not, there will certainly be countless success stories of start-ups and/or SMEs.

Until then, of course, a lot of efforts will be needed in explaining, pitching, testing, improving, and consulting. Lots of networking, 'sponsoring', and 'collaboration' will be required. But note that there are quite a number of notable advisors within Proof Suite.

As such, 'incentivizing' to attract companies is a rather cheap option which greatly undermines the innovations of Proof Suite. Marketing push is great but the priority should always be in keeping the project's reputation in line with its overall mission & values. There are so many other ways to have that 'marketing push' really going. A proper marketing strategy can go a long way in helping a company achieve its overall mission. So.. this should really be treated with tender loving & care xD.. just my 2 cents.
evobtc

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:23:59 PM

Hey is this you guys ?
https://www.reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/7934ih/token_sale_ad_in_south_korean_subway/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: