Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:49:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin cash a threat for bitcoin  (Read 1424 times)
Ultegra134

Activity: 1568
Merit: 744

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 09:35:53 PM

I don't think that Bitcoin Cash is currently a threat for Bitcoin. It's not stable at all, has many price fluctuations during the week, it's a copy-cat of Bitcoin but still, an altcoin.

Although, if the situation with the transaction fees doesn't return to normal soon, then we might have a problem.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
d-trix

Activity: 459
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 11:45:22 PM

Hello,

Since the fork we have a new coin very similar to bitcoin , do you think it is a threat to bitcoin?
Now I have those bitcoin cash and i don't know what to do with them.

I don't have the technic gear to choose between both, and I feel bitcoin cash is taking bitcoin down am I right? It's taking a part of its market capitalization.

I do not think that it represents any threat to the BTC. Absolutely, you are right.

I will never counted out bitcoin cash at this point, it currently sits at #3 position and lots of things going to happen in the future. We'll never know!
roomfirst

Activity: 516

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:15:18 AM

Nope, bitcoin cash will never become a threat for bitcoin but if bitcoin keep make their transaction slow, so long confirmed transaction and big fee like nowdays, it will make bitcoin user will leave bitcoin and start using other altcoin that have many good benefits than bitcoin like bitcoin cash. I hope it never happen though,
Hamstead

Activity: 805

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:15:47 AM

I can't find that bitcoin cash is a threat for bitcoin. I consider BCC as a virus attacking BTC  in order to broke its complexity but they could not succeed. Bitcoin is most trusted by the community, and they only invest it aside from other altcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: