Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:59:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Skyrocket - iOS App for Poloniex (Ticker/Chart/Price Fluctuation Alert)  (Read 385 times)
skyrocket1 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 09:53:28 AM

We've launched Skyrocket, the Bitcoin / Altcoin market monitoring tool for Poloniex.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/skyrocket-for-poloniex-bitcoin-altcoin-exchange/id1269501021

Free Features
• Live Ticker
• Candlestick Chart

Skyrocket Plus Subscriptions Features
• Price Fluctuation Alert  (Send push notification alert when our server detects price fluctuation)

This is not an official Poloniex app.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 10:14:24 AM

We've launched Skyrocket, the Bitcoin / Altcoin market monitoring tool for Poloniex.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/skyrocket-for-poloniex-bitcoin-altcoin-exchange/id1269501021

Free Features
• Live Ticker
• Candlestick Chart

Skyrocket Plus Subscriptions Features
• Price Fluctuation Alert  (Send push notification alert when our server detects price fluctuation)

This is not an official Poloniex app.

Nice app from what i can see on the appstore anyways. Do you guys have an android version for this(i use android myself), or is this an iOS only thing?

IMO you really need to add some other features than just a live ticker and candlestick chart. Your premium feature is offered for free in apps such as blockfolio which also has a portfolio tracking service. I'm not saying that your app is bad; it's just some advice. Think of something creative that will make every trader's life much easier.

Otherwise, good luck with your project. This should be moved to service discussion or project development, it does not belong in exchanges because it is not an exchange.

Smiley
skyrocket1 (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 10:43:32 AM

Thank you for reply.
I move this topic to Service Discussion.

Currently, Skyrocket is only for iPhone. However we have a plan to make Android version.
We will continue to improve this app. Thank you for your advice!
pacopotato

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 11:25:53 AM

Great idea and nice managing of the app. But I'm also waiting for the android release so I can use it on my main phone. Good work!! For the community and developers behind the project!!!
skyrocket1 (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 10:34:16 PM

Thank you Wink
sylance

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 01:53:42 AM

I just want to get notified via my iPhone when a trade fires off.  I have a trading bot working on Poloniex and Bittrex and neither of those send any email, texts, or notices when trades happen.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
skyrocket1 (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 02:58:42 PM

Hello,

Here are Promo Codes for Skyrocket Subscription In-app purchase (1 month)

LRXNYXE9YAPL
EPXKLANHKYFP
YWWPRYHMPXME
9W739F39PWMJ
L3LAMW3PY4NN
L6JN76PE3AFX
TXWYMA6TYY34
PAHPLNPPNFN9
4ANMRKN694X4
6YK4LJL7YHMR
HY6RRLYPHEX7
WWHYA6F63PFX
34ML7MLAK4PW
7APNA7KMEHHY
JM33PMAEYFTW
7KAPAYRPPXE7
4H3A739RLAFE
TNWLW3LFYL4H
W7HK9PPERYEK
7MH6AHXMLAFK

To redeem a promo code on an iOS device:
1. Open the App Store
2. Tap Featured and scroll to the bottom
3. Tap Redeem and enter your credentials
4. Enter the code (The app will automatically download if the app is not currently installed on your device. )
5. Open Skyrocket app
6. Tap gear button (right top of screen)
7. Tap Restore Purchase

To redeem a promo code on a Mac or PC:
1. Open the iTunes Store
2. Click Redeem and enter your credentials
3. Enter the code (The app will automatically download if the app is not currently installed on your device. )
4. Open Skyrocket app on iOS device
5. Tap gear button (right top of screen)
6. Tap Restore Purchase

Subscriptions using a promo code will not automatically renew.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: