Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:13:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BitBar Getting Stockpiled!! For what?  (Read 2134 times)
TruCoin (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 09:38:58 PM

I am seeing massive amounts of Bitbar getting bought up !!! i am wondering why?

Petr1fied

Activity: 630
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 09:51:04 PM

Maybe because it's just been added on cryptsy and someone thinks they'll get a better exchange rate over there. Who knows.
Mhash pipe

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 09:55:34 PM

Just stop... let it die
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 10:05:41 PM

It will be on BTC-e sometime in the future
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 10:09:39 PM

Added on crptsy? Nice

It's sure one resilient cryptocoin... pretty impressive for a 3 week old crypto to be selling for $30+ per coin.
TheSwede75

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 10:12:10 PM

TheSwede75

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 10:12:47 PM

Added on crptsy? Nice

It's sure one resilient cryptocoin... pretty impressive for a 3 week old crypto to be selling for $30+ per coin.

Wait, $30? I thought it was worth like 'At least 7-8 BTC per BTB' as it was spammed on the forum last week??
perhan007

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 10:17:36 PM

Added on crptsy? Nice

Wait, $30? I thought it was worth like 'At least 7-8 BTC per BTB' as it was spammed on the forum last week??

lol +1
TruCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 10:48:46 PM

my thought are people are stockpiling due to the fact its like insurance for Bitcoin. It can hold 50-1000 BTC within one BTB. From my research BitBar was made to protect Bitcoins value just in case something happend to the Bitcoin network. MY forsight is telling me that people will have consolidating there Bitcoin digital wealth inside of BitBars. i have had three major players in Bitcoin contact me VIA email confirming there intent to purchase as many BTB as they can get there hands on. i collect a 2% finders Fee so please if you want to part with 100+ BTB at a time please post them for sale in the buy and sell section of BitBars.net and i will expedite the transaction. these people are Bitcoin elite they dont nickle and dime on Bter or small exchanges they buy in bulk

flyingmonkeycrap

Activity: 122

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 10:54:23 PM

my thought are people are stockpiling due to the fact its like insurance for Bitcoin. It can hold 50-1000 BTC within one BTB. From my research BitBar was made to protect Bitcoins value just in case something happend to the Bitcoin network. MY forsight is telling me that people will have consolidating there Bitcoin digital wealth inside of BitBars. i have had three major players in Bitcoin contact me VIA email confirming there intent to purchase as many BTB as they can get there hands on. i collect a 2% finders Fee so please if you want to part with 100+ BTB at a time please post them for sale in the buy and sell section of BitBars.net and i will expedite the transaction. these people are Bitcoin elite they dont nickle and dime on Bter or small exchanges they buy in bulk
I feel as though your forgetting the part where BTB is worth about  1/3 of a bitcoin. In my professional foresight that does not seem like consolidation

Binance Exchange for IOTA, REQ, ETC. 0.05% Fees, good for day trading:
https://www.binance.com/?ref=11613693
TruCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 01:12:33 AM

I feel as though your forgetting the part where BTB is worth about  1/3 of a bitcoin. In my professional foresight that does not seem like consolidation
My friend its logic!!! Bitcoin was made as close to perfect as possible but to think that it will last forever is foolish. the network was never tested positive for distance. IT could fail at any moment . BitBar was tested for distance. it was created to be safe and secure. It has everything bitcoin lacks. Bitcoin was just the stepping stool . People who have even half a brain realize BTC was just the start and will show its true imperfection in time. The good thing is all the years of saveing your Bitcoins and investing dont have to fail and be worthless . people are consolidating digital wealth to the Most Secure blockchain and network. Keep in mind Research dictates the Creation of BitBar came at the hands of Bitcoin Elite looking for a way to secure there massive Bitcoin wealth to a secure location. impervious to wear and tear . built for the true future of crypto . BITBAR

TruCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 01:16:49 AM

please Donate to keep the expanetion and greatness of  BitBar Alive

BTB_BMzJURe9otFXcgRGqpTVwFApPoMiypFiPg

Helps Update support BTB websites and Exchanges. Also the pursuit of getting Bitbar on all mainstream exchanges. Also helps to Promote and destribuite positive information and awareness of BitBar

sayaz

Activity: 119

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 01:37:00 AM

We have to keep the expanetion of bitbad alive guyths
limbaugh
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 01:44:24 AM

please Donate to keep the expanetion and greatness of  BitBar Alive

BTB_BMzJURe9otFXcgRGqpTVwFApPoMiypFiPg

Helps Update support BTB websites and Exchanges. Also the pursuit of getting Bitbar on all mainstream exchanges. Also helps to Promote and destribuite positive information and awareness of BitBar

Get a spell checker?
Praxis
Legendary

Activity: 1118
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 01:55:27 AM

It sounds like you're trying to pump the credibility of "BitBar" but it's not working well.

And what is the advantage of having a single unit instead of 50 units? It's not like they weigh anything. There are just bits. It's a digital currency.

(BTW "they're", "their" and "there" are three different words.)
BazkieBumpercar

Activity: 415

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 01:57:50 AM

why didn't this trucoin guy get banned yet?
Yuri.

Activity: 236

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 02:19:51 AM

My friend its logic!!! Bitcoin was made as close to perfect as possible but to think that it will last forever is foolish. the network was never tested positive for distance. IT could fail at any moment . BitBar was tested for distance. it was created to be safe and secure. It has everything bitcoin lacks. Bitcoin was just the stepping stool . People who have even half a brain realize BTC was just the start and will show its true imperfection in time. The good thing is all the years of saveing your Bitcoins and investing dont have to fail and be worthless . people are consolidating digital wealth to the Most Secure blockchain and network. Keep in mind Research dictates the Creation of BitBar came at the hands of Bitcoin Elite looking for a way to secure there massive Bitcoin wealth to a secure location. impervious to wear and tear . built for the true future of crypto . BITBAR

TruCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 02:22:17 AM

because i don't scam people and have to create new accounts mr.24 post . that amid at you BazkieBumpercar..Stating a new account?

TruCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 02:24:55 AM

We have to keep the expanetion of bitbad alive guyths

your fun why have a spell checker when i have plenty of tools like you do it for me

TruCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 02:25:40 AM

It sounds like you're trying to pump the credibility of "BitBar" but it's not working well.

And what is the advantage of having a single unit instead of 50 units? It's not like they weigh anything. There are just bits. It's a digital currency.

(BTW "they're", "their" and "there" are three different words.)
why have a spell checker when i have plenty of tools like you do it for me

Praxis
Legendary

Activity: 1118
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 02:27:03 AM

because i don't scam people and have to create new accounts mr.24 post . that amid at you BazkieBumpercar..Stating a new account?

I'm pretty sure I saw a thread where you were spreading infected files.
TruCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 02:29:40 AM

oh yea and for you people who doubt the BitBar look at exchange rate of BTB/BTC on bter.com

1 BTB= 0.27500 BTC = $32.12 USD

Making it the Second most profitable and valued Crypto-currency.First  being BitCoin

And you can take that to the bank!!!!!! Grin Grin Grin Grin

TruCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 02:32:34 AM

I'm pretty sure I saw a thread where you were spreading infected files.

False positive files that got proved to be nothing more than a false positive by 23 Hero members . Read on more !! would expect a simpleton to understand a false positive . i would have been banned if it was truly a Virus file jack***

NWO

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 02:32:53 AM

FailBar?

EVERYONE: Report TruCoin to the mods. He spreads viruses and lies!
ManBearCoin

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 02:39:52 AM

Compared to some like feathercoin stuck at 188 difficulty....

Bitbar resets well to remain competitive, offers scarcity to the market which is nice to see and is not a LTC clone.
They seem to be doing pretty well compared to a lot of the others right now ... time will tell.

candidates list from https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=134179.0
(new, but secure hashpower)

-BTE Bytecoin- the 1:1 bitcoin copy, nothing changed. extremally high starting hype/hashrate.
-BQC BBQCoin- forgotten after 51% attack on launch, now revived and active. super fast version of LTC.
-MNC Mincoin- similar to BBQ, but very bad launch [no binaries + 25000% superblocks] giving 10% of all coins to insiders.
-CNC CHNCoin- similar to BBQ, announced on chinese forum first, very big hashrate.
-BTB BitBar-  scarce version  of  NovaCoin. low starting diff like FTC and CNC, but quick adjustment.
-JKC JKC- started as a joke, but now working ok. low starting diff and slow retarget like BTE, FTC, MNC, CNC
-YAC YACoin- Yet Another altCoin. NovaCoin fork, with modified hashing - for now CPU-ONLY
-WDC Worldcoin- Another LTC clone. ultra fast.  criticized for instamine,  bloating and low security. Active support
TruCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 02:58:08 AM

FailBar?

yea like you PWC scam?

TruCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 02:59:11 AM

FailBar?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=204506.0

PowerFail. Def.

+1 .why did the chicken cross the road ? Because Powercoin Sucks !!!! PWC FailCoin

Tobius

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 03:10:46 AM

FailBar?

PowerFail. Def.

+1 .why did the chicken cross the road ? Because Powercoin Sucks !!!! PWC FailCoin
OK I know your having your fun, but really.
"Bitbar is great, you should use it! What? You don't like it? Well your f******g retarded!"

Not exactly how you win people over Tongue
NWO

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 03:17:45 AM

FailBar?

PowerFail. Def.

You mad that BTB flopped?
TruCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 03:31:29 AM

FailBar?

PowerFail. Def.

1 BTB= 0.27500 BTC = $32.12 USD   BTER.com  Your funny !!Flopped ha ha ha looks like a flop

lazydna

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 03:35:08 AM

FailBar?

PowerFail. Def.

1 BTB= 0.27500 BTC = $32.12 USD   BTER.com  Your funny !!Flopped ha ha ha looks like a flop

your market capitalization is significantly lower, rendering your per price value relatively high. stop trying to sell snake oil.

Yuri.

Activity: 236

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 03:35:37 AM

FailBar?

PowerFail. Def.

Since according to you its purpose is to stock btc (like this makes any sense), yes it flopped.

NWO

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 03:55:15 AM

Failed attempt at a hype for failed scam coin. DERRRPPP I'M TRYING TO BE LIKE TRUCOIN ! 1!!

Retard
NWO

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 03:57:47 AM

FailBar?

PowerFail. Def.

Since according to you its purpose is to stock btc (like this makes any sense), yes it flopped.

He just won't get it. His IQ is bordering my pet dog's intelligence. His display on the forums has been nothing but embarrassing. I would find it hard to take him seriously ever again.
TruCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 04:07:06 AM

ha ha 1 BTB= 0.27500 BTC = $32.12 USD   BTER.com  ..  1 PWC = 0.00000000 BTC oh yea Bter.com wont except SCAMCOIN

PWC PowerCoin = SCAM

GoodNight Little sister NWO!!!! Going out for a long night of fun and spending my Money i made from investing hardcore in BTB BitBar. Maby you could go out and have lots of fun with you POWERCOINS> oh no you can because they are worthless. Life is not Fair little sister sometime you need to learn when to invest. instead of creating CRAP/SCAMCoins =PWC PowerCoin you should be smarter with your investments!!!!

send me your BTB address and i will help you out if your low on Cash little sister   Grin Grin Grin

jlspartz

Activity: 205

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 04:08:09 AM

I believe scarcity can be a good thing, but when you jump to such a high price with a non-established coin it doesn't give anyone any confidence to buy into it. Plus new miners go for easier difficulty and more powerful miners stick to well established coins, except to grab a little of each new coin.  So, it seems to not have a market.
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2013, 04:12:43 AM

Someone really needs to ban this piece of shit already...

TruCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 04:23:53 AM

Alright people got to head out the door hold the fort down for me .LONG live BitBar

Supporters of BitBar submit you BTB address on this thread and will get you paid on Lotto

NWO

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 04:45:45 AM

Do what everyone is doing. Report him to the mods.
Tobius

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 04:53:13 AM

Do what everyone is doing. Report him to the mods.

A bit surprised Salty hasn't said anything about this yet  Cheesy
seleme
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028

Duelbits.com

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2013, 04:54:13 AM

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000      
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000  
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
TruCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 04:55:19 AM

HE HE   Grin Grin love ya bro

GSnak

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 06:30:13 AM

I can't tell if the OP is honestly sincere or sardonic.
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: