Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:17:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BitBar Getting Stockpiled!! For what?  (Read 2134 times)
TruCoin (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 09:38:58 PM

I am seeing massive amounts of Bitbar getting bought up !!! i am wondering why?

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Petr1fied

Activity: 630
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 09:51:04 PM

Maybe because it's just been added on cryptsy and someone thinks they'll get a better exchange rate over there. Who knows.
Mhash pipe

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 09:55:34 PM

Just stop... let it die
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 10:05:41 PM

It will be on BTC-e sometime in the future
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 10:09:39 PM

Added on crptsy? Nice

It's sure one resilient cryptocoin... pretty impressive for a 3 week old crypto to be selling for $30+ per coin.
TheSwede75

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 10:12:10 PM

I am seeing massive amounts of Bitbar getting bought up !!! i am wondering why?

TheSwede75

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 10:12:47 PM

Added on crptsy? Nice

It's sure one resilient cryptocoin... pretty impressive for a 3 week old crypto to be selling for $30+ per coin.

Wait, $30? I thought it was worth like 'At least 7-8 BTC per BTB' as it was spammed on the forum last week??
perhan007

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 10:17:36 PM

Added on crptsy? Nice

Wait, $30? I thought it was worth like 'At least 7-8 BTC per BTB' as it was spammed on the forum last week??

lol +1
TruCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 10:48:46 PM

my thought are people are stockpiling due to the fact its like insurance for Bitcoin. It can hold 50-1000 BTC within one BTB. From my research BitBar was made to protect Bitcoins value just in case something happend to the Bitcoin network. MY forsight is telling me that people will have consolidating there Bitcoin digital wealth inside of BitBars. i have had three major players in Bitcoin contact me VIA email confirming there intent to purchase as many BTB as they can get there hands on. i collect a 2% finders Fee so please if you want to part with 100+ BTB at a time please post them for sale in the buy and sell section of BitBars.net and i will expedite the transaction. these people are Bitcoin elite they dont nickle and dime on Bter or small exchanges they buy in bulk

flyingmonkeycrap

Activity: 122

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 10:54:23 PM

my thought are people are stockpiling due to the fact its like insurance for Bitcoin. It can hold 50-1000 BTC within one BTB. From my research BitBar was made to protect Bitcoins value just in case something happend to the Bitcoin network. MY forsight is telling me that people will have consolidating there Bitcoin digital wealth inside of BitBars. i have had three major players in Bitcoin contact me VIA email confirming there intent to purchase as many BTB as they can get there hands on. i collect a 2% finders Fee so please if you want to part with 100+ BTB at a time please post them for sale in the buy and sell section of BitBars.net and i will expedite the transaction. these people are Bitcoin elite they dont nickle and dime on Bter or small exchanges they buy in bulk
I feel as though your forgetting the part where BTB is worth about  1/3 of a bitcoin. In my professional foresight that does not seem like consolidation

Binance Exchange for IOTA, REQ, ETC. 0.05% Fees, good for day trading:
https://www.binance.com/?ref=11613693
TruCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 01:12:33 AM

I feel as though your forgetting the part where BTB is worth about  1/3 of a bitcoin. In my professional foresight that does not seem like consolidation
My friend its logic!!! Bitcoin was made as close to perfect as possible but to think that it will last forever is foolish. the network was never tested positive for distance. IT could fail at any moment . BitBar was tested for distance. it was created to be safe and secure. It has everything bitcoin lacks. Bitcoin was just the stepping stool . People who have even half a brain realize BTC was just the start and will show its true imperfection in time. The good thing is all the years of saveing your Bitcoins and investing dont have to fail and be worthless . people are consolidating digital wealth to the Most Secure blockchain and network. Keep in mind Research dictates the Creation of BitBar came at the hands of Bitcoin Elite looking for a way to secure there massive Bitcoin wealth to a secure location. impervious to wear and tear . built for the true future of crypto . BITBAR

TruCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 01:16:49 AM

please Donate to keep the expanetion and greatness of  BitBar Alive

BTB_BMzJURe9otFXcgRGqpTVwFApPoMiypFiPg

Helps Update support BTB websites and Exchanges. Also the pursuit of getting Bitbar on all mainstream exchanges. Also helps to Promote and destribuite positive information and awareness of BitBar

sayaz

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 01:37:00 AM

We have to keep the expanetion of bitbad alive guyths
limbaugh
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 01:44:24 AM

please Donate to keep the expanetion and greatness of  BitBar Alive

BTB_BMzJURe9otFXcgRGqpTVwFApPoMiypFiPg

Helps Update support BTB websites and Exchanges. Also the pursuit of getting Bitbar on all mainstream exchanges. Also helps to Promote and destribuite positive information and awareness of BitBar

Get a spell checker?
Praxis
Legendary

Activity: 1118
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 01:55:27 AM

It sounds like you're trying to pump the credibility of "BitBar" but it's not working well.

And what is the advantage of having a single unit instead of 50 units? It's not like they weigh anything. There are just bits. It's a digital currency.

(BTW "they're", "their" and "there" are three different words.)
BazkieBumpercar

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 01:57:50 AM

why didn't this trucoin guy get banned yet?
Yuri.

Activity: 236

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 02:19:51 AM

My friend its logic!!! Bitcoin was made as close to perfect as possible but to think that it will last forever is foolish. the network was never tested positive for distance. IT could fail at any moment . BitBar was tested for distance. it was created to be safe and secure. It has everything bitcoin lacks. Bitcoin was just the stepping stool . People who have even half a brain realize BTC was just the start and will show its true imperfection in time. The good thing is all the years of saveing your Bitcoins and investing dont have to fail and be worthless . people are consolidating digital wealth to the Most Secure blockchain and network. Keep in mind Research dictates the Creation of BitBar came at the hands of Bitcoin Elite looking for a way to secure there massive Bitcoin wealth to a secure location. impervious to wear and tear . built for the true future of crypto . BITBAR

TruCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 02:22:17 AM

why didn't this trucoin guy get banned yet?

because i don't scam people and have to create new accounts mr.24 post . that amid at you BazkieBumpercar..Stating a new account?

TruCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 02:24:55 AM

We have to keep the expanetion of bitbad alive guyths

your fun why have a spell checker when i have plenty of tools like you do it for me

TruCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 02:25:40 AM

It sounds like you're trying to pump the credibility of "BitBar" but it's not working well.

And what is the advantage of having a single unit instead of 50 units? It's not like they weigh anything. There are just bits. It's a digital currency.

(BTW "they're", "their" and "there" are three different words.)
why have a spell checker when i have plenty of tools like you do it for me

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: