Bitcoin Forum
August 08, 2024, 09:32:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: <!!>Selling Bitcoin 4 Paypal On Localbitocin With Risk* Massive Profit (Free)  (Read 1181 times)
BitcSeo (OP)

Activity: 1009
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 12:20:21 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2017, 05:12:00 PM by BitcSeo

Welcoming everyone from august holiday.

I hope you had a wonderful time with you family?

Remember, all work & no play make Jack a dull dog!!

Ok, back to biz. I'm offering free guide to those who are intersted in making more money, more bitcoin.

it's a combine concept that will work on these two platform (ebay & localbitcoin )

Immagine, how much profit you can make as an ebay seller if, you can just hold/delay before shipment in other to invest fund in to bitcoin trading platform i.e localbitcoin.

This combination will work well on platform such as localbitcoin since, it's a time sensitive trading platform (trading close in a timely manner)

Details & strategy has been uncover in my guide.

Challenges;

the only challenge you will likely face on this type of combine trade is (ebay & localbitcoin) if/when, incoming payment from a particular sale are held (paypal escrow) by paypal. In order to fix this issue, you'll need to find out my other thread on how to avoid incoming payment from going on 21 days hold.

In such a situation it will not work out well, because you truely need fund for this kind of trade. Trading on LBC is done timely manner.

NOTE : Some smart ebay seller's who are implementing same techniques can offer to sell product's at a cheaper rate thereby blowing the competitor's into the dust!

Thanks

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
latosha

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 12:31:42 PM

hi can you send me more info im interesed
BitcSeo (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 12:49:09 PM

hi can you send me more info im interesed

@latosha, pls get in contact via PM.

Thks

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
BitcSeo (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:09:46 PM

Update :

(->How to make money trading/selling bitcoin for PAYPAL without risk of charger from buyer's

(->The profit margin cannot be underestimated!!

Thanks

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
BitcSeo (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:56:01 AM

bump

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: