Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:52:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto YouTube Channel - Looking for partner  (Read 473 times)
avilsd (OP)

Activity: 111
Merit: 21

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:05:20 PM

Hello, I run a YT channel discussing mainly darknet activities (AVILSD) that's now approaching 4M views and 28,000 subscribers. My most recent project however is Kubera, which is now at 6,600 subscribers only 1 month in and rapidly growing. I barely market the channel, however as of recently I've decided to lay out a plan and get some capital to grow the channel to become one of the leading ones in the niche.

I've been receiving LOADS of spam emails from ICOs wanting to partner up and scam cloud mining companies.. which is hilarious, considering I've made videos AGAINST such things. I'm naturally skeptical of anything that promises too much, and we are all familiar with the shitcoin SEC scenario.

Not everyone is bad though, and there's always a gem in the rough. I'm looking to partner my channel up with one or two companies that would love to gain new traction. Even if my channel would conservatively grow with Socialblade's estimated rates (where my other channel usually beats their predictions anyways), 12 months from now Kubera could expect to surpass 68,000 subscribers and 3.1M views.

I've ran channels before that were over 100K subscribers, however I cared less about my reputation and more about the money. With these channels, it's ALL about the engagement. That's why all my videos get thousands of views within a few days of uploading while other channels with 50K subscribers struggle with that.

If you are the owner or know somebody who wants to market/advertise their crypto company or idea, and it's really quality.. maybe a direct sponsorship with an upcoming crypto channel could throw in a bunch of new leads. We could work out anything from in-video advertisements to sponsored videos to throwing up your logo as a watermark or on a banner, or pretty much anything can be thought of. Feel free to message me and let's chat. Smiley

*LINK: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNn9181Du0SOhEtfy7tXmIA/
Pytbo

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Community Manager hire me

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:09:37 PM

If you are the owner or know somebody who wants to market/advertise their crypto company or idea, and it's really quality.. maybe a direct sponsorship with an upcoming crypto channel could throw in a bunch of new leads. We could work out anything from in-video advertisements to sponsored videos to throwing up your logo as a watermark or on a banner, or pretty much anything can be thought of. Feel free to message me and let's chat.
What is the price of one positive review of a project?
avilsd (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:21:37 PM

Well that would depend on what is being offered, and of course I'd look for positive aspects to a product/service but only if I'd agree with it and see that the company has my viewers' best interests. I'd have to be upfront if there is anything negative. And sometimes the honesty helps build trust, which thanks to long-term relationships companies may gain more investors. Details can be discussed through PM's. I try to be fair for everyone.
avilsd (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 09:45:28 PM

I have received a few more additional offers since posting Smiley The previous ad went well, got paid for a second one and a third one is in the works. *3 seperate differet campaigns, although for the first one 2 ads went through in one. Again, if any interested parties want more reach.. this could be good for relationship building
Flodner

Activity: 1960
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 12:41:45 AM

Channel looks nice, I will keep this option in mind (waiting for some new clients for marketing in this area)
By the way it seems I saw your videos on Dtube (blockchain youtube)

wieder

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 06:38:25 AM

How long does your channel exist?
Flodner

Activity: 1960
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 01:38:23 PM

You can scroll down to his first video and check the first day when it was posted

avilsd (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:58:48 PM

My channel's been around for just a little over a month and has over 7,000 subscribers. I have another channel that used to discuss crypto stuff every now and then but currently is in a different focused niche, it's been around since last March and is approaching 30K steadily. I've also had plenty more accounts but either sold them or they were shared.
wieder

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:42:26 PM

My channel's been around for just a little over a month and has over 7,000 subscribers. I have another channel that used to discuss crypto stuff every now and then but currently is in a different focused niche, it's been around since last March and is approaching 30K steadily. I've also had plenty more accounts but either sold them or they were shared.
OK I understood. Good luck!
slavasan

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:27:33 AM

Good channel. I found you just typing Bitcointalk in the youtube and you were on the first position.
Good luck in development!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: