Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:55:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I buy MONERO?  (Read 2992 times)
tisumagic

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:51:11 AM

I don't think it's wise to buy monero at the moment. Soon the price will drop back to normal. Had the same problem, I sold my monero when price was still at 1.6M sats and now its over 3M, such a waste. If only I hold on to it a little longer.
I think you are just less patient just this kind of emergency does show a downward trend.
I think if you are more patient you will get many profit

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
bitcoinposts

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:34:48 AM

yes buying monero and holding it for long time is good it is block chain  piracy coin
bosimpson54

Activity: 271

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:19:04 AM

my bad luck, the day before the spike, I sold Monero hoping for a quick profit at $48, was planning to buy more. I want to buy Monero but I dont know what to do and what price to enter. I know it can be huge in the future.
also to mention, i sold dash the same day at $231 and Monaco at $8.
I feel like crying right now. I would have more than doubled my money in last 3 days.
Given the current situation, it is worth noting that in most countries, most investors are not buying any coins, either Bitcoin or MONERO, because the market is falling deeply. Many people choose to buy at market prices, but it is difficult to make a profit.
Eminem23

Activity: 394
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:02:33 PM

my bad luck, the day before the spike, I sold Monero hoping for a quick profit at $48, was planning to buy more. I want to buy Monero but I dont know what to do and what price to enter. I know it can be huge in the future.
I feel like crying right now. I would have more than doubled my money in last 3 days.
You know you turned out to be right, Monero's price reduction was significant in the days of correction. But with this size of capitalization, it should return to its former level and grow, so you still have a chance to buy, but we will do without further forecasts.
BitLendingClub

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:11:19 PM

This 2018 year will year of privacy coins. That's why such coins will more in demand. If G20 decides any bans or persecutions than privacy will become the most necessary. Screenshot my answer!
bojokusugih

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:00:21 AM

Yes, if you have enough capital, why not. Monero price now revolves around $ 213.30 USD which increases around (2.82%), monero every year its price is up, therefore monero is very good if for long term investment long.
Kallipso

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:20:19 AM

Monero certainly with its slow transactions is not very attractive, but this coin can please in the future and at least reach the price of dash. As a leader among the anonymous coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: