Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:17:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone heard of this?  (Read 425 times)
bilman (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 02:34:02 PM

Anyone have any idea of this?
https://eos.io/
ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 02:36:51 PM

Wellcome to the world bilman. its a very popular ico project.
everyday too many people investing in EOS project. Jump in
Cheburekus

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 09:27:05 AM

Do you know former projects of EOS creator Dan Larimer: BitShares and Steem? Although he left both, these are still up. So some analysts say that the success of EOS is based on this fact. As was written in one article: “some see EOS as a game changer that is set to take down Ethereum, while others adopt a more skeptic attitude towards the new token, with an “I’ll believe it when I see it” approach”
treather

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:13:03 AM

Wellcome to the world bilman. its a very popular ico project.
everyday too many people investing in EOS project. Jump in

Good project but as I understand it the tokens are useless, as they dont promise any benefits for investors in the whitepaper. Maybe I am missing something, i stand to b corrected if this is the case.

Fantum

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:34:08 AM

I believe this kind of technology has potential not to just replace Ethereum, but to challenge google, microsoft, apple, twiiter, facebook. It would completly decentralize computing of all kinds, and make it more efficient. The tokens may not be worth anything in the future. The project might evolve over time and the tokens just given out for free, or spread like pennies. I have heard one of the developers talking about using bitcoin as a proof of time mechanism for EOS to function, and the tokens working as the backbone of the network. As with any token/coin right now it's all speculation and playing the markets with assets that don't have any real value.
wbulot

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:35:24 AM

EOS will be a huge project when it will be launched. For now it's just the ICO that is pure speculation.
You buy a shit token and pray to win money.

But next year, the real blockchain will be launched and this project will be something to check. I'm personally very interested.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: