Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:33:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you guys withdraw your bitcoins to cash?  (Read 8100 times)
yishak (OP)

Activity: 269
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 02:35:01 PM

I know that for some of you, you can withdraw it directly to your bank account using wallets like coinbase but this feature is not available for many countries.
Since its not available in my country too I always withdraw my bitcoins from my address to payza then from payza to payoneer (by using exchangers).

How do you guys withdraw your btc?
unamis76
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1009

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 02:36:31 PM

Many ways to do so, you listed two. There are also private sales via LocalBitcoins and ATM's, and I guess that's pretty much it.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 02:38:55 PM

I've hardly ever withdrawn to cash, but the few times I have it was with a Bitpay or Xapo debit card. There may be a small hit on the exchange rate but there aren't any proper exchanges where I'm at either and I can't be bothered to dick around with localbitcoins.

Xapo have just withdrawn coverage for people outside Europe, but the Bitpay card is sent to over 100 countries and you can withdraw via any ATM albeit with a foreign exchange rate fee. Shame they turned into forkers.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 02:41:49 PM

I know that for some of you, you can withdraw it directly to your bank account using wallets like coinbase but this feature is not available for many countries.
Since its not available in my country too I always withdraw my bitcoins from my address to payza then from payza to payoneer (by using exchangers).

I am using a wallet, an exchanger bitcoin wallet named Coins. There is a panel there where you can cash out your bitcoins into fiats. They offer a wide variety to send and accept your money, either banks, cash pick ups and others.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Nicol3

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 02:46:36 PM

Some would use a local online exchanger to convert bitcoin to your currency and then transfer it to your bank depending on what is available to withdraw your cash. I rarely convert or withdraw my bitcoins to cash too and I was only familiar with transferring it my bank account.

vsrsatish

Activity: 183

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 02:50:45 PM

I am withdrawing my bitcoins to my wallet "zebpay", then i can easily exchange my bitcoins into Local currency(INR), then i will transfer them directly into my bank account. I used to use "UNOCOIN" wallet, but they are charging commissions bit high.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 02:58:09 PM

i withdraw my bitcoin use the local online wallet here in my country from bitcoin i convert to cash from local currency, its big help for and for my family to easy use cash exchange transaction tu buy the daily needs expenses, thank you bitcoin as my source of income.
nmaryrai

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 02:58:56 PM

I think there are so many ways to attract it, as my friends did, it's just that I do most of the same as mentioned above, like selling it to local Bitcoin and go to each ATM  Smiley  Wink  Cheesy  Grin
hyunee

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 02:59:45 PM

Here in our country we have this application in our phone coins.ph. In here we can send coins to everyone that's if they've given their Bitcoin address. We can also receive coins from them. We can pay bills using coins. It is much more convenient than going to billing centers. We can also buy load through this. We can also the conversion of bitcoin to our currency. And it has a history of my transactions. In conversion we convert bitcoin to our currency and we cash it out. It is very convenient to use this application and this bitcoin.
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 03:02:35 PM

Till now what I have earned from signature campaign and other faucets were into the wallet. I have not withdrawn or converted it to cash. Decided to keep hold of it till earning a bigger amount as that I've into the wallet is quite low.
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1353

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 03:18:44 PM

That seems to be tedious.and time consuming too. Good thing I can withdraw easily by having it deposited on my bank account the next day or have me withdraw it in the nearest ATM. The service is coins.ph and is currently regulated by our Central Bank, an assurance that somehow we aren't going to be Goxxed in any way.
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 03:36:27 PM

Which country are you in? There are lots of local exchanges for example Bitcoin Indonesia which trades bitcoin directly for the rupiah which you can withdraw to your bank account.

Alternatively, look for a bitcoin ATM that allows you to sell bitcoin for cash. Here is a list of bitcon atms around the world:

https://coinatmradar.com/countries/

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
aakashsangwan

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 03:45:21 PM

I live in India and in here there is an app called zebpay which I use to convert my bitcoins into cash, by selling my coins on the app the cash is transferred to my bank account and then I withdraw them using atm.

Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 03:45:57 PM

I use a local exchange which allows for a wide variety of different withdraw options, but most of the time I just ask for a deposit into my bank account or I ask for a transfer to another account of a similar manner. Then again, I rarely withdraw any money from exchanges because there is a lot more money to be made by making various trades on exchanges that offer either fiat/BTC or BTC/alt markets. I've withdrawn maybe 4 or 5 times in the past, and they were never massive amounts.
Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 03:47:27 PM

In my country we have a app which is coins.ph. We can easily convert bitcoin in to Philippines peso and there is a lot of ways for us to cash out our bitcoins. It is really good for us because we can easily cash out our bitcoins.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 03:48:17 PM

In my country I am using a wallet that has many options in exchanging or withdrawing my bitcoin into Fiat money There are a Cardless ATM instant payout on a specific bank, there are pawnshop that accept pickup directly your money that instantly turn your bitcoin into Fiat, there are Sim card phone wallet that can exchange to specific load,  you can withdraw and get transaction on the specific bank that accept bitcoin, and lastly you can make a delivery from your door step the amount of money that you have withdraw, well there are a lot to choose from but I listed the things that I already have used.
mondobitcoin

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 03:48:46 PM

My favorite service is LocalBitcoin , i sell my bitcoin and i receive payment direct to my credit card
Maybe you need to try it, there are many way for sell your bitcoin with LocalBitcoin
Armstand

Activity: 626
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 03:50:06 PM

I use a local exchange which allows for a wide variety of different withdraw options, but most of the time I just ask for a deposit into my bank account or I ask for a transfer to another account of a similar manner. Then again, I rarely withdraw any money from exchanges because there is a lot more money to be made by making various trades on exchanges that offer either fiat/BTC or BTC/alt markets. I've withdrawn maybe 4 or 5 times in the past, and they were never massive amounts.
It's quite hard now to deposit on exchanges. So I always make it to a pont that whenever I have some earnings or when I deposited some amounts for btc then when it pumps. I converted some then just cash it out through bsnks when needed. It's much easier to cashout through sending at our bank accounts.
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 03:56:04 PM

I have a plastic bitcoin debit card from cryptopay.me and I can use that to easily cashout bitcoin to my local fiat with any nearby ATM but I am not doing that too often. Most of the time I sell my bitcoins directly to Nepali buyers through social media and personal contact. There is no any official exchange platform for bitcoin here and legal status of bitcoin/crypto is confusing, so no any international trading platform allows us to buy/sell bitcoin.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 04:01:41 PM

I usually try to spend my Bitcoins without converting it in fiat but since we don't have that market environment to spend Bitcoins directly against good or services, I have to convert it to my local fiat currency.

I usually go with Localbitcoins because there is always a competition going on among the traders to give best possible rates to the sellers/buyers so in most of the cases I find it value for money (and sometimes value added returns) for the trades I do through that platform. It hardly takes maximum 30 minutes to complete any transaction for me.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: