Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 07:32:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you guys withdraw your bitcoins to cash?  (Read 8101 times)
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 02:37:55 PM

Coinbase also is not supported in my country so I did not cashout also. But other country who are luckybecause the cashout option is available to them. But thanks to my country wallet the philippines wallet or the asias wallet it is coins.ph I can cashout my bitcoin direct to my bank because of this and this wallet have cashout option the payout is instant you can request cashout to bank calles cardless atm and you can withdraw instantly.

I do not know anything about coinbase.  But I very well know coins.ph.  The first time I learned about it, it is love at first sight  because it has so many things to offer.  From loading your phone, pay your bills, and even buying and selling bitcoin.  You can all do this with just a click.
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 02:44:57 PM

I'm using a wallet/semi exchange (Philippine peso to Bitcoin) called Coins.PH. It's regulated by our goverment here in the philippines there is a daily limit and yearly limit. It's convenient for us Filipinos here.

I am using the same site and had been using it eversince.  I got no problem with their service.

Most of us use a third party exchange in order to convert BTC into local fiat. It is not that hard, we just need to register on that site and comply with all the requirement that exchange is asking.  For example in our country, using coins.ph, we have to submit our valid ID and a selfie together with the proof of billing for the house address verification.  When all is setup, we just need to fill up the form of the amount we need to convert and where we would like to get it (bank or remittance), then after that we will be asked to deposit the amount of bitcoin to the address, then it is done.  The process for those account that have already deposited bitcoin in the site's wallet is much easier.
rainingbitcoins

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 03:00:25 PM

If I have to sell my bitcoins then I always choose to do it on localbitcoins as for my country that is the best place to sell bitcoins but I never sold my bitcoins for cash and prefer to get fiat money directly transfer into my bank account and the credits are instant without any fear of loosing money and even I don't have to disclose any id proof of it the only thing I need to give is my bank details and everything is done.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 03:39:49 PM

I have not actually in person sell my coins, but I have seen someone sell his coins. And  I saw Bittrex and localbitcoin as the major sites used by this person for a successful transactions.
Rinder

Activity: 868

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 04:55:24 PM

Currently im part of a big group at the country where i do live, we do p2p without exchanges fees into the middle and always amazing prices, since there is a trusted group we do trade between bank accounts, and well soo far no one has lost any money doing those. I do believe this is the future, be able to trade without need any exchange service to trade, because makes no sense pay always a fee for anything you wanna to do with your coins. I do understand why the fees is present, but as long you build a strong group at the same country you will realize that you can keep trading and maximize your trades.
ReLieD

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 05:17:36 PM

You will have to find a trusted trader for that. Or if your do not trust anyone even a trusted trader then you will have to either buy something which your nearby people will be interested it  , so that you can sell that thing to them and grab that cash

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█          ▄         ▄      ▄▄▄▄▄
█       ▄███      ▄███      █████
█        ████      ████     ▀▀▀▀▀
█         ████      ████
█          ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█           █████████████████████
█            ▀█████▄   ▀█████▄
█              ▀█████▀   ▀█████▀
█                 ▀▀        ▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 05:19:11 PM

Actually I didn't withdraw any money yet. I'm for around a half of the year here, but my lifestyle doesn't give me to put as much attention on bitcoin as I would like. So there were some periods when I stayed everything about crypto-currencies on side and didn't appear here for months. That's why I'm still just a beginner here on the forum, but this time I came here to earn. Bitcoin costs 4300$ already my God! Shocked
Nilima-Temp.

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 05:23:32 PM

I sell Bitcoin and cash out by selling them.
sometimes I use some local exchange site that's are created by local bitcoin usrs of my country.
Bestwishes745

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 09:56:37 PM

I prefer localbitcoins than an exchange like coinbase or bitstamp, because they really don't have any fees and their rates are actually at par with the bitcoin price.

If by cash you mean hard cash, they have that option too.
Localbitcoins are more suitable than exchanger right now. The reason is the huge fees that exchangers are receiving in all bitcoin exchange to cash. There are Bitcoin ATMs in some countries but if you don’t have then go for localbitcoins like coinbase is very useful at small fee rate.
Immakillya

Activity: 560
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 12:36:48 AM

There's a lot of way you can convert your bitcoin into cash. You can convert your bitcoin thru exchange which you can sell your bitcoin for dollars and send it to your bank account. There are also local wallets which is allowing you to convert you bitcoin to cash. This is what im using right now. Im from Philippines and there are local wallets (Coins.ph and Rebit) which are good tools to convert your bitcoin. Also, there's a lot of option to receive the cash. Thru Card, money remittance and banks.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2436
Merit: 214

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 12:46:09 AM

i have no choice i need to withdraw my bitcoin to exchange cash because i need to buy things and food for my family, i want my bitcoin save in my wallet for the future if have a choice, i use my local wallet convert into local currency of my bitcoins.

pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 12:54:38 AM

I prefer localbitcoins than an exchange like coinbase or bitstamp, because they really don't have any fees and their rates are actually at par with the bitcoin price.

If by cash you mean hard cash, they have that option too.
Localbitcoins are more suitable than exchanger right now. The reason is the huge fees that exchangers are receiving in all bitcoin exchange to cash. There are Bitcoin ATMs in some countries but if you don’t have then go for localbitcoins like coinbase is very useful at small fee rate.

Localbitcoins is the best place to sell your coins and what I have noticed that the rates are higher there in compare to what you see on preev so that is an bigger advantage as you get higher amount of cash in your hands and it also has escrow so there is no chance of getting scammed as all the traders are most trusted with high trust ratings.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
franco123

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:16:02 AM

My Bitcoin wallet is in coins.ph, the most popular and most used bitcoin wallet in the Philippines. It is easy to use because of its user friendly app and website. With that, it is also easy to cash out. You can easily access it as long as you have internet access in your gadget and can choose different ways on how to cash it out. The way that I will be cashing out my Bitcoin is through bank. Coins.ph allows me to receive the cash in any of my bank account in different banks which is for me is the best and most convenient way.
Turk Ace

Activity: 360
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 01:58:27 AM

I always use localbitcoins because it's easy and I have had good experiences with them. Trust worthy and quick. Easy to register as well.
_IRMAN
Copper Member

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:10:29 AM

I know that for some of you, you can withdraw it directly to your bank account using wallets like coinbase but this feature is not available for many countries.
Since its not available in my country too I always withdraw my bitcoins from my address to payza then from payza to payoneer (by using exchangers).

How do you guys withdraw your btc?
i have withdrawn my BTC from exchanger to bank, in My country there are so many exchangers who can exchange bitcoins directly to the money in the bank

BTW where do you live ?
Are there very few who know bitcoin, so there is no exchanger that can exchange bitcoin with cash money ?
Bowly88

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:24:06 AM

I know that for some of you, you can withdraw it directly to your bank account using wallets like coinbase but this feature is not available for many countries.
Since its not available in my country too I always withdraw my bitcoins from my address to payza then from payza to payoneer (by using exchangers).

We have this app called coins.ph which is applicable in our country, we can easily cashed out our money or withdraw in other words even without card. We can gat our money in the atm without card and we will just enter the codes and we can withdraw our money. But first we need to be verified, not all people can cashed out that easily especially those who had identification issues. But you can always cashed out in your buddy you do it also. Me I withdraw my money through the help of my friend because I'm not verified yet.
pathapoddo

Activity: 448

CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:28:07 AM

I withdrawal bitcoin by wallet.which is coinbase.

⎔ CRYPTOCITIZEN ┇ RULE & EARN 【 $CCASH 】
MMO RPG METAVERSE ON BSC ┇ FIGHT  • •  DRAG RACE  • •  EARN
➥ TELEGRAM ➥ TWITTER ➥ TWITCH ➥ WEBSITE  • • 【 WEBSITE 】
Simss

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:05:38 AM

There are several ways to pull bitcoins into local currency. You can use the online application to convert bitcoin into local currency. even in some countries already have bitcoin atm.
yudas8822

Activity: 336
Merit: 120

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:08:26 AM

i never withdraw bitcoins in cash, because i'm newbie in bitcoin. maybe end of year i can be like you withdraw bitcoins to cash.
bcdf

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:16:22 AM

i mainly use coinbase to withdraw to my bank and then to hard cash.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: