Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 01:27:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you guys withdraw your bitcoins to cash?  (Read 8101 times)
Diablesfunis

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:25:13 AM

I know that for some of you, you can withdraw it directly to your bank account using wallets like coinbase but this feature is not available for many countries.
Since its not available in my country too I always withdraw my bitcoins from my address to payza then from payza to payoneer (by using exchangers).

How do you guys withdraw your btc?
There's a lot of ways to cash out your bitcoin right now. The first one is to check your country local exchange because that is the easiest way. If there's no exchange in your country, you can sell your bitcoin in localbitcoin.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:37:16 AM

there is so many way to exchange bitcoin to cash , but i usually to exchange my bitcoin to cash from exchanger site , i sent my bitcoin to the exchanger site and then i choose withdraw , there usually an option to switch to which bank you choose to withdraw , i think many bitcoin players do this thing ..

mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:39:39 AM

I know that for some of you, you can withdraw it directly to your bank account using wallets like coinbase but this feature is not available for many countries.
Since its not available in my country too I always withdraw my bitcoins from my address to payza then from payza to payoneer (by using exchangers).

There's a lot of ways to cash out your bitcoin right now. The first one is to check your country local exchange because that is the easiest way. If there's no exchange in your country, you can sell your bitcoin in localbitcoin.
Yes there are many ways to withdraw bitcoin to cash. Here in my country there is an apps that can cash out anytime, into bank, remittance. It is an instant way to withdraw and most bitcoin users this is the apps that is used.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:42:05 AM

Majority of the users here have their own exchange platform for all the withdrawal needs. In specific I prefer localbitcoins over other platforms due to the easiest way of withdrawing as well it gives a list of traders with different trading features. One could select based on the convenience.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
suvo05

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 08:25:57 AM

I don't have option to withdraw bitcoin directly to by bank as the central bank of my country still don't recognise btc as currency . I have to depend on third party wallet like unocoin,zebpay etc.

TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 08:43:53 AM

The few time I've withdrawn cash, I use local cryptocurrency exchange, I convert and send into my account a make ATM withdrawal.
chesegrinder

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:27:21 AM

OPS you can try this wallet if you want maybe this wallet will available in your country spectrocoin.com or try to make XAPO account. there ar also good wallet in the philippines called coins.ph, also check Paxful... check it all out if what suits to your country... hope ths will help you...

jahead

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:37:46 AM

OPS you can try this wallet if you want maybe this wallet will available in your country spectrocoin.com or try to make XAPO account.

i wouldnt recommend spectrocoin, there a to many topics in this forum with scam-alert or with weird happenings to deposit/withdraw, just search with google for the threads and get informed...
im lucky that there are a lot of possibilities to cash out fiat in germany, kraken & co withdraw directly to the bankaccount...
Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:43:13 AM

Localbitcoin. That is just the only possible for me now. That is why I dont do it much. They pay low there and you will just regret it. I just do it when there is an emergency that really needs to be paid which cannot be dealt by my salary.

You might want to just keep your bitcoin now until there will be possible withdrawal options that will be opened by other merchants who are not greedy.
TTMNewsK

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:29:44 AM

I am withdrawing my bitcoin through my wallet.
This is the easy way for me to get my coins.
Gabz999

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:07:10 PM

I am using a wallet, an exchanger bitcoin wallet named Coins. There is a panel there where you can cash out your bitcoins into fiats. They offer a wide variety to send and accept your money, either banks, cash pick ups and others.

I'm using that app too, it is a good app for us here in Philippine they offer so many things on how you can cash out your bitcoin, they also give the access in that app that you can pay your bills, and you can also buy a load using your bitcoin.
I think it is the most trusted wallet so far in our country.
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:45:11 PM

I redeem my bitcoin to cash by withdrawing on vip.bitcoin.co.id or sell bitcoin voucher that can be made at vip.bitcoin.co.id to others with transfer via atm  Grin

agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:34:20 PM

Well here in yhe Philippines i used my online wallet to convert my bitcoin into cash and sending my money into my bank account or sometimes in the atm machine. I can also used my bitcoins to provide me a prepaid load and i can pay bills using my online wallet that is very trusted to use and very known in the Philippines.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:36:21 PM

Well, as long as you can withdraw your bitcoin into cash, it is just fine, at least you have an option than none, here in our country we can easily converted our bitcoin into fiat and transfer it into our bank account. If we transact it before 9 in the morning, by the afternoon we can withdraw it already. We received notifications that we already received our cash into our account.
fossilized

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:53:34 PM

Yup I'm fortunate enough to live in a country where we have a local exchange to get btc to fiat within a day. I'm not too sure whether people in countries without local exchanges have thought of more creative ways to cash out... I'm guessing through some form of third party payment systems where btc is an intermediate step. Maybe others could share?

webmastax

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:55:53 PM

Many methods to cash out bitcoin. Personally i use neteller and Skrill. Sometimes withdraw it through paxful or localbitcoin.
I saw many websites that give you debit card to withdraw your crypto to an ATM.
I hope you find your method with less fees because fees is the main problem when transforming a cryptocurrency to fiat.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
eifer0910

Activity: 237

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:16:54 PM

Here in our country the only trusted bitcoins exchanger is Coins.ph, ive been using it for how many months so i can suggest it to everyone especially my co - filipino. Its hassle free & their apps is so easy to use though their trans fee is a bit higher.

masterwakokok7

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:33:44 PM

Here in the Philippines, We use coins.ph to withdraw our Bitcoins to cash. Coins.ph did have a venture with some banks such as Security Bank, BDO, BPI, Unionbank and etc. and some money changer business. Also, Coins.ph is an online wallet in which we could directly use as our Bitcoin wallet. In addition, we could also use Coins.ph to buy Bitcoins.

Crypto_trader87

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:37:51 PM

For me before i was withdraw my bitcoins in a local bitcoin ATM in my place when i was working in other country but now here in my own place we dont have an bitcoin ATM in here so i withdraw my earning true coinph convert it to fiat money.

Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:03:35 PM

Well, there are many ways to withdraw your bitcoin into fiat. In addition to that, you can withdraw your bitcoin through ATM but you need to convert it into fiat. You can also withdraw your money from bitcoin to remittance and every withdraw there are maximum amount that you can withdraw.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: