Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 04:00:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you guys withdraw your bitcoins to cash?  (Read 8101 times)
Polar91

Activity: 1120
Merit: 553

Filipino Translator 🇵🇭

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 10:51:35 PM

I know that for some of you, you can withdraw it directly to your bank account using wallets like coinbase but this feature is not available for many countries.
Since its not available in my country too I always withdraw my bitcoins from my address to payza then from payza to payoneer (by using exchangers).

How do you guys withdraw your btc?
Here in our country, my friends and I who were using bitcoins are withdrawing our btc through the use of one of the features provided by our country's provided bitcoin wallet to store up our bitcoins. We just need to get verified into our wallet to  be able to withdraw our bitcoin because the wallet has partners that are accepting bitcoin to cash and withdraw it through the use of e-Cash in which we are sent by a specific instruction for us to be able to withdraw or pick up our money to our chosen partner to withdraw our bitcoin.
cynical

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:55:08 PM

I have not done this yet myself but i see on coinbase that they give the function to withdraw Bitcoin directly to a connected bank account

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 10:48:05 AM

So far I only used the bitcion debit card which is probably the most expensive way but I normally just pay for things I need using the card then it's not so bad in fees.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Saveplus

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:58:14 AM

Me as a starter i dont have bitcoin now to withdraw but my husband used coins.ph to withdraw his bitcoins convert to cash in other remittances outlet.
Ultegra134

Activity: 1596
Merit: 786

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:10:56 PM

I know that for some of you, you can withdraw it directly to your bank account using wallets like coinbase but this feature is not available for many countries.
Since its not available in my country too I always withdraw my bitcoins from my address to payza then from payza to payoneer (by using exchangers).

Haven't tried using Coinbase, however I think that you are spending too much time and money on exchanges. Anyway, I'm using only one exchanger, Kraken, to turn my Bitcoin
into Euro. Since international deposits to bank accounts in Greece take too much in fees, I've created a free Mistertango bank account which offers free bank deposits for EU residents. On top of that, the offered debit card is free of charge, hence, I don't spend any money on fees and simply withdraw my money using a simple bank ATM.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:26:34 PM

Here in my place I withdraw my bitcoin from exchange site platform I transferred it going to coins.ph then once my bitcoin place in coins.ph I will cash out it through remittances outlet or sometimes in ATM account of mine.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:40:56 PM

Here in our country the only trusted bitcoins exchanger is Coins.ph, ive been using it for how many months so i can suggest it to everyone especially my co - filipino. Its hassle free & their apps is so easy to use though their trans fee is a bit higher.
What fee do you mean? I don't have any experience about the fee. Remittances are normal to charge some fees. But if you have your own bank account you will not be charge with it. As long as you are in Manila area.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:43:06 PM

In my country, we have coinsph. It's an app where you can load it up with paper money and then convert your money to actual bitcoins. Likewise, you can also do the same by placing your bitcoins to this wallet and converting it to cash. You just have to inform a bank that you'll be making a withdrawal 3 days before you get the money from thr bank.

2bfree

Activity: 686

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 04:10:41 PM

https://coinatmradar.com

Have you tried this site?

It has ATM locations I just ran into it today and I see my cuountry has a few ATM's I'll maybe try it later if it's not a scam. Looking for some feedback if anyone has used it???

Thanks.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:21:08 PM

Many ways to do so, you listed two. There are also private sales via LocalBitcoins and ATM's, and I guess that's pretty much it.
I agree that, there are lot of ways to withdraw your bitcoin. You can withdraw it through ATM's or bank. In addition to that, in my country we use coins.ph to withdraw our bitcoin and I withdraw my bitcoin through cardless on ATM machine. You can also withdraw it in any remittance.
Mikasa77

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:40:35 AM

Since coinbase is not also available in my country, i withdraw the money i earn through converting the bitcoin to fiat money. In that way, all of my bitcoin that i earned will be converted to our country's currency and i will be able to withdraw that in many other options like banks, paypal, and many more.

♦ UNIQUE GAMES ♦     Tower.bet     ♦   DAILY RACES   ♦
██   ██   ██   ██████████████████████████████████████████████   ██   ██   ██
$41,000+ Level Bonuses   ★   300 DOGE Signup Bonus
Quietman

Activity: 292
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:09:05 AM

I use an application it's a hardware wallet that can be access online. It offers a cash out through ATM and remittance centers. By now that's the only coinbase apps that I know in my country. You can convert fiat to bitcoin and vise versa in this apps and you wish to withdraw money you can choose the different ways that apps offers.
AndriyPilipyak

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:10:56 AM

I use advanced cash(sell btc there and then withdraw in the bank by card)

sfr2017

Activity: 286

Football Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:14:25 AM

i use exchangers
and localbitcoins Smiley

xsaints128

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:16:53 AM

Many times through my country's local exchanges and sometimes through localbitcoins.

Rashid555

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:31:15 AM

in mu country bitcoin exchanges to other currency and through that i can withdrew our money in the form of cash. some of my friends abroad directly withdraw through local bitcoin or exchanges. as for as in the near future bitcoin atm will be available everywhere and instead of cash we want to pay bitcoin online. if this currency is accepted worldwide then its easy to keep in wallet.

nkarm1

Activity: 306

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:04:05 PM

Lucky are those Filipinos like me, we have an online wallet available in our country that has a variety of cash in and cash out options. And we are not suffering from many converting fee on sites like you. Also asides from converting fiat to bitcoin, we can pay bills, buy game credits, and buy mobile recharges from it. I think that is the best platform that i had so far. I hope this post must become a wake up call on someone to develop their own​ good platform in their country like on our​ country has.
cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:11:55 PM

Well i usually use coins.ph to manage my withdrawal settings and it is so easy to use i guess so some others prefer it to be exchange to paypal and trade some other materials and rewired it on some cashout branches although as you said sometimes it dont work properly were lucky though that we have this kind of system and actually allow it by a legal matter i gues because there are sk many billing that supports bitcoin in my country so try using coins.ph to try some available casht out international maybe
whoisyourking

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:22:05 PM

In our country we are really lucky that there is a group of developers who developed a website called coins(dot)ph that converts bitcoin directly to our physical currency using money remittance center and some of convenient stores nation wide. And thanks to our Government they are not against bitcoin for now and support this website in this kind of transactions.
alexsamudra

Activity: 212

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:27:32 PM

how much to draw bitcoin into cash, for example personal selling via Local Bitcoins and ATM is enough.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: