Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:22:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you guys withdraw your bitcoins to cash?  (Read 8101 times)
Sarah08

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:40:24 AM

When I get my earnings it will go straight to the bitcoin wallet and after that I will wait for the bitcoin to peso change if it will increase or decrease,if it increases I will change it to peso and they will send a number code to my cellphone and then after that i will get the code and withdraw the money to the ATM.So that's how I withraw my bitcoin to cash.
Mobshady24

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:47:37 AM

Here in the philippines we use coins.ph wallet which includes btc and we can exchange it for philippine peso. Recently there are rumors that bitcoin atm is already here in the philippines but they say the fee is quite expensive.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Aum Ram

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:54:08 AM

I have been using the Xapo-card for two years already. very convenient to pay. I'm hapy.
Sometimes I use exchanges or virtual exchange.
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:02:52 AM

European exchanges are the best option for me. I am able to buy, sell and transfer all within a day. My preference is Kraken.
Lipe490

Activity: 602
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:03:59 AM

I live in Brazil and here we have two enterprises that exchange BTC for BRL (Foxbit, MercadoBitcoin)and is quite fast to receive fiat money. I never tried to exchange directly to USD.
I would like to use the coinbase for the simplicity of the site but the direct purchase and sale is not authorized in my country unfortunately.
And another alternative would be the p2p right here in the forum for those who do not like having to mess with b2b. We have good people with good reputation in the market are.
jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 11:07:57 AM

There are so many exchanges which help us to convert btc into cash.
I am personally use Zebpay. It has taken one day to process all payment to bank account.

AverageGlabella
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1080

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:21:32 AM

Using exchanges they do require a fee or tax to do so but I think that's fine and it isnt too much. I heard some people in popular cities sell it locally too.
escrow4acc

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 11:22:09 AM

At the moment, not one BTC has earned! But when it will be, I will withdraw through special applications, only they charge a commission of 1-10%.

snedyolo

Activity: 226
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:26:38 AM

I know that for some of you, you can withdraw it directly to your bank account using wallets like coinbase but this feature is not available for many countries.
Since its not available in my country too I always withdraw my bitcoins from my address to payza then from payza to payoneer (by using exchangers).

How do you guys withdraw your btc?

Well you need to choose a wallet for your bitcoin. Make sure that the wallet you choose is well secured and not just a scam. After registering to a wallet, you'll be able to see transactions available there such as withdrawal.   Wink

Chaos Controller

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:28:00 AM

I am fortunate enough to have an exchange here where I live, so I get the money directly to my bank account.
Thymoty

Activity: 372

CPLAY Network

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:29:24 AM

I dumped my Bitcoin through the onsite website in my country, his payment fees are very cheap, than the Bitcoin wallet like coinbase and luno ..

▀■ ■ ▀▄      ▀ ▀ ▄ ▄██      ► C P L A Y - IDO       ██▄ ▄ ▀ ▀▀      ▄▀ ■ ■▀
ONE ECOSYSTEM FOR ALL YOUR CRYPTO NEEDS
|        App Store        |           Wallet           |        Adstation        |        2FA Shield        |
Labay

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:31:43 AM

Im using atm or bank to withdraw and before exchanging it to the wallet, its not easy because its like yours but different countries, some of the people here is lucky because they can easily withdraw their money.

❏  ixian    Github -    Discord - ANN -    Telegram - Reddit - Twitter      ❏  ixian
66.6  TRANSACTIONS PER SECOND                 REDEFINING HOW WE CONNECT               GET INVOLVED NOW
██████ Data Streaming Hybrid-Proof DLT  Blockchain based IM  ██████
mrfaith01

Activity: 179

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:31:49 AM

I withdraw my bitcoin in coins.ph and in coins.ph i convert it into php....and then i do business i convert my php into load...and accept payment bill put some percent

BITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ●  DISCORD
  SEDO POW TOKEN    DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM BASED  ON BLOCKCHAIN
moooonu

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:00:30 PM

There are alot of ways to withdraw your bitcoins to cash. I do it with depositing it to localbitcoins. Traders on lbc offers alot of options to withdraw your bitcoins to cash. You get it directly to your bank account, paytm, payza, PayPal etc etc.
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:56:08 PM

Five years from now, bitcoin will prosper, I believe. It is because of the fact that the bitcoin community is also increasing. Therefore, bitcoin will be more popular than ever. I just fear that one day the government will interfere with the bitcoin community.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
valisa

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:01:32 PM

in my country there is an increment for bitcoin to cash, so I can immediately withdraw cash from bitcoin exchange to my bank account.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:31:43 PM

in my country there is an increment for bitcoin to cash, so I can immediately withdraw cash from bitcoin exchange to my bank account.
That is what i also doing in my bitcoin in my country, i don't stock some of my bitcoins because i want to transfer it into my bank account as soon as possible because it helps me a lot in securing the profit that i got in bitcoin and it keeps my money organize so i don't have any mix transaction in my wallet but by just bitcoin to bank account.
steteti

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:50:25 PM

Hello Guys!

do any of you use the Payeer card on Paypal UK ?, are there any withdrawal issues? like internal error server or work 100%

thank you!
inevertell

Activity: 172

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:49:54 PM

some people are thinking that if they get bitcoin then how they can cash it. It just simple just like other currency needs exchange to change currency just like that bitcoin have also a lot of exchanges and if you want to change bitcoins then you can contact with any exchange.
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:55:31 PM

Most of the times, I use Localbitcoins to deposit cash either in my bank account or mobile wallet. But I also have a Bitcoin-funded debit card, which can be used to withdraw cash from the ATMs. I prefer the Localbitcoins option, as the markup needed is lower.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: