Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:25:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you guys withdraw your bitcoins to cash?  (Read 8095 times)
TonixGaming_14

Activity: 329
Merit: 100

AGATE

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:50:44 PM

I know that for some of you, you can withdraw it directly to your bank account using wallets like coinbase but this feature is not available for many countries.
Since its not available in my country too I always withdraw my bitcoins from my address to payza then from payza to payoneer (by using exchangers).

How do you guys withdraw your btc?
There are many bitcoin wallet  to convert your BTC to cash this my link to the top 10 bitcoin wallet: https://atozforex.com/news/top-10-bitcoin-wallets-2017/.  If you are confuse in finding bitcoin try some wallet that I know  like coinbase, coins.ph.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MostafaGamal

Activity: 1153
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:55:08 PM

sell it to another person who need bitcoin , or exchange it by usd and withdraw to bank account.
RajaJudi

Activity: 403
Merit: 250

Less is more

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:14:59 PM

I use local exchange that is in my country to withdraw bitcoin to cash, the way is very easy, i just need to fill the application for withdraw the existing balance in my wallet, then confirmation via email, and finished, it only takes more or less one day, and the cash already transferred to my bank account
I have many ways to convert Bitcoin into cash. In my country, the government has built some "Bitcoin ATM", it is the same as ATM that we use to withdraw money in the bank. However, Bitcoiners in my country can go to the local exchange. Otherwise, I can change with the other BItcoiners.

jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 02:25:46 PM

withdrawing your bitcoin to cash is as easy as alphabets, all you need to do is signup with a local bitcoin exchange company that buys and sells bitcoins and that all.

HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 02:33:34 PM

It's hard to just let your bitcoins be released. Good and I'm here in the Philippines here in my country it's very easy to withdraw and deposit because it's legal with us. Just like withdrawing directly to bank accounts and remittances. Atm and many other ways.

Actually it couldn't be easier to spend your bitcoin, anywhere, like cash.

There are several bitcoin debit card options. These cards are accepted anywhere Visa or MasterCard are accepted. The cards are either preloaded by you or linked directly to your wallet. Some cards can be loaded with up to $25,000!

I realize it's hack to use a fiat bank or creditcard to access bitcoin but the market is evolving and this is one option.
grermezter

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:34:37 PM

There are lots of people who are in the business of buying and the selling of bitcoins in my country, i just go to their website online and send the amount of bitcoins that i want to sell and after three confirmation they send you your money through the method of payment that you selected.

2hot2handle

Activity: 180

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:35:49 PM

We have our local exchange here in the Philippines and it gives us so many options on how to withdraw our bitcoin. We can withdraw it directly to our bank or use remittance or use card less atm machine.

Dice    |    Caraycruz    |    Roulette    |    Multicolor   |   Bounties    |    Lottery    |    Exchange    |    Affiliates
████████████████████ [   B I T S L E R   C A S I N O   ] ████████████████████
★           $20,000 Weekly Wagering Contest           ★          $5,000 Weekly BTSLR Coin Contest           ★
black014

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

" SIMPLE BUT HARD WORKER"💪😁

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:50:32 PM

in my country i used coins.ph wallet, i convert my bitcoin to peso, then i requesting a withdrawal to any remitance like cebuana, palawan or bank like security bank.
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 02:51:48 PM

I know that for some of you, you can withdraw it directly to your bank account using wallets like coinbase but this feature is not available for many countries.
Since its not available in my country too I always withdraw my bitcoins from my address to payza then from payza to payoneer (by using exchangers).

Dam that's very long way around man. Do you really even get anything in your bank account at the end.  Tongue

So many payment gateways and the fees must be killing everything. Just asking I mean. For me it's easy sell and withdraw to bank account with Zebpay wallet. Very good service.
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:01:47 PM

Withdrawal was made possible in our country through money exchange company, and this money exchange is available even in the farthest local place. Another choice would be converting it to a prepaid load which maybe a good choice because it profits from its original price. What makes it easier for us to cash out BTC is that the wallet app we have are partnered with the most knwon and available exchanger (It might be bank or ttransaction that has afordable fee).
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:04:23 PM

I just use localbitcoins dot com exchange for converting my bitcoins to fiat currency and get payment in my local bank, its very easy as their are many users who are from my local country and ready to buy bitcoins.
FasTroy

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:11:19 PM

I just use localbitcoins dot com exchange for converting my bitcoins to fiat currency and get payment in my local bank, its very easy as their are many users who are from my local country and ready to buy bitcoins.
Sometimes i use this site to withdraw my bitcoins to cash, It's one of the bestest site according to this exchange services, but in most of cases, I deposit my bitcoin to my neteller account and use it to transfer funds to my friends accounts, and then, they pay me with the local currency.

zoolz

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:12:47 PM

Localbitcoins like others have suggested is usually a good option. Another good choice is doing direct OTC trades with highly trusted members in the community, this depends on how much you are trading though if it's not to big a some direct OTC can usually be a good choice.
bitcoinorcash

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:14:23 PM

I use the app called coins.ph and it is available in our country the Philippines though it really charge us some but for the fair price.It is a very useful app because it also allows us to pay our bills directly using btc..
Sang04

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:16:15 PM

In our country we have coins.ph that allowed bitcoin transaction and easily convert it to our peso currency.
flyemirate

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:24:28 PM

I am using coins.ph it is very convenient to use I can convert my bitcoin into cash without any transaction fees aside from that I can use it directly to do fund transfer selling prepaid load, paying bills and shopping on-line. With this kind of wallet that we have in our country using bitcoin is as easy as swipping your atm or credit card.
Terry05

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:37:14 PM

In our country its very convenient to cash out my bitcoin to cash because there's a lot of affiliation partners of my local block chain wallet. aside from that using these wallet you can pay or purchase mobile loads and pay utilities expenses as long as you will use the conversion of the bitcoin to my local currency features of the apps. if you will do cash out and get your money it can be delivered or personally go to the encashment center and get the money as long as you have a valid ID.
Frank0209

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:37:23 PM

Coinbase is not available in my country too so when I wanna exchange Bitcoin into cash I have to use exchange website in my country like Reminato or VNCEX. Beside I can sell Bitcoin directly to some guys wanna buy it and I often choose this option cause the exchange rate often better than exchange website. For example when Bitcoin price is about 5k7$ at this time but on exchange website they only buy Bitcoin at 5k5$, it's a little bit low so I only sell Bitcoin directly for other people.
TrueCryptonaire
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:39:21 PM

I use localbitcoins mainly for converting my bitcoins to cash.
Wa Da Fak

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Tell me paid campaign please

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:28:12 PM

Right now im using wallet named coins first i`ll convert it to philippine money and 2nd there are to many ways to encash like bank and gcash here in philippines.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: