Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 03:51:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CAPS LOCK  (Read 1336 times)
BBQKorv

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 11:21:49 PM

This is totally pre-bred currency. Not a fair launch.
Craynon

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 11:22:16 PM

You can't kill the altcoins.  They are resilient just like bitcoins.  All you can do is choose not to own or accept any.  The only way for a coin to die is for everyone to lose interest in it, and talking about them does nothing to reduce interest in them.
So based on what you're saying, OP might just be a clever double-agent?  Grin
Deliberately drumming up interest in altcoins for his own gains? Genius

For a fee I'll fork the goatchain, giving you infinite mutant goats of invalid sizes.
bitdwarf

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

The cryptocoin watcher

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 11:24:45 PM

For a fee I'll fork the goatchain, giving you infinite mutant goats of invalid sizes.

Are you from New Zealand? I wouldn't trade sheep from a new zealander, I've heard the fork them all the time.

𝖄𝖆𝖈: YF3feU4PNLHrjwa1zV63BcCdWVk5z6DAh5 · 𝕭𝖙𝖈: 12F78M4oaNmyGE5C25ZixarG2Nk6UBEqme
Ɏ: "the altcoin for the everyman, where the sweat on one's brow can be used to cool one's overheating CPU" -- theprofileth
Craynon

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 11:26:49 PM

Are you from New Zealand? I wouldn't trade sheep from a new zealander, I've heard the fork them all the time.
You've never forked a goat? Man, you haven't lived.
Joerii
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2013, 11:27:23 PM

Bitcoins and dollars are alt coins too, let's go back to trading goats, chickens and healthy offspring.
I'll give you 3 goats for a son, and one chicken for a daughter. I'll increase that to 4 goats if I get one of your wives for the night.

You are seriously undervaluating the daughter. They can grow into wives you know. And you can have them every night, not just one.

WTF am i posting

Hypercube - get the attention you deserve
Craynon

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 11:29:23 PM

Bitcoins and dollars are alt coins too, let's go back to trading goats, chickens and healthy offspring.
I'll give you 3 goats for a son, and one chicken for a daughter. I'll increase that to 4 goats if I get one of your wives for the night.

You are seriously undervaluating the daughter. They can grow into wives you know. And you can have them every night, not just one.

WTF am i posting
I don't even know anymore
smeagol (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 12:18:18 AM

You can't kill the altcoins.  They are resilient just like bitcoins.  All you can do is choose not to own or accept any.  The only way for a coin to die is for everyone to lose interest in it, and talking about them does nothing to reduce interest in them.
So based on what you're saying, OP might just be a clever double-agent?  Grin

mwhahahaha!
dreamhouse

Activity: 1073
Merit: 666

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 12:20:33 AM

i like the pictures, lol
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: