Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:21:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin & twitter  (Read 1666 times)
samarahewasht

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:30:54 PM

i agree with you.but i dont like twittter.so i dont have favourite account.If you want to be updated with all the news, just follow trusted accounts.but twitter is not the only way to get news quickly.initially i prefer facebook than twitter. but since i am active in bitcoin now i start active also in twiter.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
akmittal

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:41:12 PM

Twitter campaign make Twitter a worthless social network. Now it is used to spread the ICO information to thousands follower and thehy are common mostly.
copoyes

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 03:47:52 PM

for me twitter and bitcoin it is related because of the news and discussion about coin and people who bis di say already understand from trading or other
oemar bakrie

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:49:24 PM

The most important account is always there in my heart,,as long as this breath can still breathe,,my twitter that I always keep never disappoint me ..
according to what I see because bitcoin promises automatic new twitter sprung to look for new token in bitcoin project ..

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Dempsay

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:57:45 PM

Developers and analysts all use twitter, I found that the strong, intense power
It's only 140 characters, but it's enough
webtricks
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:27:30 PM

Twitter campaign make Twitter a worthless social network. Now it is used to spread the ICO information to thousands follower and thehy are common mostly.

Who said so? Twitter isn't a small place like this forum, it has millions of users and tons of data. No doubt, ICO campaigns have huge buzz on Twitter but still one can easily read, find, acquire and gather relevant news and info from crypto niche. Even if I search #bitcoin on Twitter, 80% of the results are relevant, only 20% includes sponsored materials, etc.
Best way to connect with real Crypto niche on Twitter is by following real and prominent Bitcoin related personalities and businesses; and your Home will have ton of interesting news.
hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:56:20 PM

Hi all,

I dont know if a similar discussion exist, bu I didn't find it.

My question is simple, what is/are your favorite twitter account ?

Everyday, new accounts are created and I have the bad reflex to follow all of them, because I'm affraid to miss information and quality isn't always present...

Is there any account that never disappointed you ?

Thanks.

Twitter is one who helps a lot in a project of ICO campaign to become successful. A twitter is a social network that you can express your feeling,making blogs,or endorse your product to the people to buy  your item.bitcoin and twitter is mutual each other in digital currency in the process of endorsing the product.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
expless

Activity: 200
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:45:26 PM

Twitter is a social media network people inter act each other by posting and retweet posts by our followers one reason why bitcoin gets bigger, Because they hyping bitcoin and other alts by using #
Yes now a days the social medias like Face book and twitter are the most popular and mostly used social medias so the twitter is the best medium for popularizing bitcoin amongst the investors as well as the common people and it will have a positive impact on the prices and value of bitcoin.
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:49:52 PM

Bitcoin and Altoin are strongly associated with the social media era including one of them is twitter, it can be used as a media promotion of their coin sales or programs related to bitcoin and altcoin transactions.
Delarock

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:59:28 PM

As far as I know, twitter can help you stay up to date. You don't have to follow all bitcoin accounts to get the latest news, just few of them that you know can give you legit news is OK.
Eodora

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:14:05 PM

I don't like the tweeter. I think that is bereft of a primitive social network of the past. I like Facebook. To promote bitcoin need on specialized websites, but the tweeter is very possible to exchange only short messages. This is not enough.

I agree with you, 140 characters is not enough to developpe an idea. But twitter allows you to be on of the first to learn any news... It can be very quickly... Can you give me the name of the facebooks page you like ?
like twitter name, if you tweet about something with your mouth, it not long and made simple. but if you tweet for long word its like gossip
damrianto

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:01:16 PM

in my opinion ... bitcoin is a corporate body that can connect via the internet network that can also be available in social networks such as faceebook, twiter, youtube so this is where the investment can work for bitcoin .bitcoin and twiter have a close relationship to carry out the transaction.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 02:05:32 PM

Hi all,

Everyday, new accounts are created and I have the bad reflex to follow all of them, because I'm affraid to miss information and quality isn't always present...

Thanks.

I am a bit confused. dO YOU wish to talk about the accounts of verified bitcoin developers or people who are directly involved in it? Or how accounta advertise bitcoin in the world of twitter? I for one think that whatever platform we use if we can let people know anout bitcoin then it is a big help

klim75

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:35:19 AM

The advantage with twitter is it can be used as an advertisement platform for cryptos and discussions about cryptos. But twitter is not the only way to get news quickly, as for me, I prefer facebook than twitter. but I use both
randyg29

Activity: 330

http://www.daxico.com/

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:48:15 AM

I think im really fun of doing somestuffs in posting in social media but im not a fun of using tweeter beacause i use to start using tweeter this year only when i start joining bitcoin and its really hard to for me to follow things in it and thats why I join facebook only in taking news about bitcoin it is really easy to me to recognize all kinds of features in that social media online.

Tmandeep

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:10:57 PM

The difference between bitcoin and twitter is that you can work on twitter and bitcoin requires you to follow the rules and also have knowledge of bitcoin.
Thanks
barneystinson

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:00:10 AM
Merited by heisenberg0000 (1)

Hi all,

Thanks.
Hi, I suggest you try to follow CryptoYoda. Since I have started following him on twitter, he has given me much knowledge and information. Plus the fact that at least 90% of his analysis and explanation regarding the market is accurate.

█████ █████  ██ MOBILINK-COIN ██  █████ █████
▬ FIRST DECENTRALIZED MOBILE SERVICE TELECOM COMPANY ▬ (https://mobilink.io/)
Stigmuu

Activity: 67

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:17:02 AM

Yes there many accounts that are poser..they tend to deceive everyone
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: