Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:27:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: best upcoming ICO  (Read 21178 times)
Cryptogiji

Activity: 277
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:38:09 PM

I'm really liking the look of Crowdholding.

https://ico.crowdholding.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
misa999

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:27:57 PM

PALLY APP Smiley
appleffi

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

One of a kind

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:24:41 AM

There's one upcoming ICO that I know that you should look for, the Brickblock. It's token sale will start at the end of October.  You can now pre-register and be included in their whitelist and gain rewards. I suggest this ICO because I have a feeling that this could go far and based on their ads, they are unique on what they can offer. "Brickblock allows you to invest cryptocurrencies in real estate, exchange-traded funds, and coin funds."

AverageGlabella
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1080

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:27:51 AM

Aeron is the best up and coming ICO. Almost all ICO aren't unique in any way but aeron has potential.
misa999

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:43:20 AM

Pally, no other ICO is better
bjumb

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:02:25 AM

Any thoughts about DMarket token and Aeron upcoming ico

I'd be careful with DMarket. Take a look at their ICO thread. Someone found out same team is listed on some other project. And data about two of the team members is switched. And they never explained why. They also mention data will be stored on blockchain. Blockchains are good technology, but one thing they truly suck at is storing large amounts of data. I asked them to explain how they intend to store data on blockchain. And also some unpleasant question about their competition. I think both are appropriate questions an honest team would have no problem answering. And they just ignored my questions. But they have no problems responding to people praising their project. Anyway there was a lot of hype around this project. In their 1st round in August they collected 11 million $ in a few days. But visits to their website dropped by 90% since august. Seems like people are losing interest in this project. The way they communicate with the community doesn't help here for sure.

I don't know industry of flight services and if there's truly so much forgery and corruption in it. So I'm not sure if there would be market for Aeron. But I think they can't really stop cheating using blockchain. I imagine now an airplane to be allowed to fly probably has to have some kind of certificates that confirm it was regularly serviced. Maybe it wasn't serviced regularly but some bribed mechanic forged the papers. And those forged papers get stored on blockchain. It wouldn't make servicing of airplanes more honest, would it? And how would they force airline companies to use Aeron. If they realy are cheating they won't want to use something that will prevent them doing that. About half of the tokens have been sold do far with 6 days to go. Seems it won't be sold out. It will be listed on Binance and HitBTC - good exchanges for quick pump, but since it won't be sold out I doubt there will be enough buyers interesting in buying at above ICO price.

Thank you for this. Please check the team of Prosume Energy. That is high quality.

I must apologize. DMarket did answer afterall. Maybe they needed more time to think before they answered.

But they gave generic answer with stuff I could read in the whitepaper avoiding to explain the direct question I asked. In the same way they were avoiding answering why two of the team members' biographies on their other project were swtiched. They also stated some stuf on why they're supposed to be better than competition that aren't true. They did partly explain how do they intend to run database on blockchain. Well they are not running it on blockchain but will use conventional database. So I got their answer but I still don't like the way they're avoiding answering what was asked, the way they look down on competition (they're going to succeed while all their competition will fail) and the way they use fancy words (like running database on blockchain) just to attract investors but can't be implemented in reality.

I quickly checked Prosume. Considering all around the globe governments (even China) are thinking of banning internal combustion cars almost every car on the road will be driven by electricity in 15 years or so. This will create huge demand for electricity and most countries will have trouble providing enough. Prices of electricity will be much hugher than today and it will probably replace oil as the most important resource. So it will be mandatory to start saving energy in every aspect of our lives and also producing our own energy at home. So I think projects dealing with better use of energy may have great perspective. Not all of them of coruse, but strong ones with ideas that make sense. Out of quick glimpse throught their whitepaper I don't understand a thing Prosume's trying to achieve and how they'll do it. I guess I'll have to do some more research becaus I can make my opinionon their project.
motionerror

Activity: 76
Merit: 7

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:18:10 AM

CommerceBlock.com

Technical co-founders with their very own BIP (175) published. They have a working product too!
BTC
nicosey

Activity: 347
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:24:13 AM

CommerceBlock.com

Technical co-founders with their very own BIP (175) published. They have a working product too!
BTC

Thanks enjoying the journey!
sky24

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:09:19 AM

You should look into Propthereum.io. I have been doing some research myself and I really found them interesting. They are an asset backed cryptocurrency and are expecting great coin appreciation. Their whitepaper is very impressive and definitely worth taking a look at.
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:23:14 PM

In my opinion SRG Community has big potential because the purpose of the this project is the first in online game industry
 This project will give advantages for gamer and also developer of game. That before no advantage and reward for gamer, but SRG Community would like to change it, so that gamer can also make money in online game industry by loyalty program. This is really nice project for me.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
DamianHere

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:44:50 PM

for me it's Confideal
They are doing good according to its rates and hype
PROSUME - Giacomo Beretta

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:32:31 PM

I'd be careful with DMarket. Take a look at their ICO thread. Someone found out same team is listed on some other project. And data about two of the team members is switched. And they never explained why. They also mention data will be stored on blockchain. Blockchains are good technology, but one thing they truly suck at is storing large amounts of data. I asked them to explain how they intend to store data on blockchain. And also some unpleasant question about their competition. I think both are appropriate questions an honest team would have no problem answering. And they just ignored my questions. But they have no problems responding to people praising their project. Anyway there was a lot of hype around this project. In their 1st round in August they collected 11 million $ in a few days. But visits to their website dropped by 90% since august. Seems like people are losing interest in this project. The way they communicate with the community doesn't help here for sure.

I don't know industry of flight services and if there's truly so much forgery and corruption in it. So I'm not sure if there would be market for Aeron. But I think they can't really stop cheating using blockchain. I imagine now an airplane to be allowed to fly probably has to have some kind of certificates that confirm it was regularly serviced. Maybe it wasn't serviced regularly but some bribed mechanic forged the papers. And those forged papers get stored on blockchain. It wouldn't make servicing of airplanes more honest, would it? And how would they force airline companies to use Aeron. If they realy are cheating they won't want to use something that will prevent them doing that. About half of the tokens have been sold do far with 6 days to go. Seems it won't be sold out. It will be listed on Binance and HitBTC - good exchanges for quick pump, but since it won't be sold out I doubt there will be enough buyers interesting in buying at above ICO price.

Thank you for this. Please check the team of Prosume Energy. That is high quality.

I must apologize. DMarket did answer afterall. Maybe they needed more time to think before they answered.

But they gave generic answer with stuff I could read in the whitepaper avoiding to explain the direct question I asked. In the same way they were avoiding answering why two of the team members' biographies on their other project were swtiched. They also stated some stuf on why they're supposed to be better than competition that aren't true. They did partly explain how do they intend to run database on blockchain. Well they are not running it on blockchain but will use conventional database. So I got their answer but I still don't like the way they're avoiding answering what was asked, the way they look down on competition (they're going to succeed while all their competition will fail) and the way they use fancy words (like running database on blockchain) just to attract investors but can't be implemented in reality.

I quickly checked Prosume. Considering all around the globe governments (even China) are thinking of banning internal combustion cars almost every car on the road will be driven by electricity in 15 years or so. This will create huge demand for electricity and most countries will have trouble providing enough. Prices of electricity will be much hugher than today and it will probably replace oil as the most important resource. So it will be mandatory to start saving energy in every aspect of our lives and also producing our own energy at home. So I think projects dealing with better use of energy may have great perspective. Not all of them of coruse, but strong ones with ideas that make sense. Out of quick glimpse throught their whitepaper I don't understand a thing Prosume's trying to achieve and how they'll do it. I guess I'll have to do some more research becaus I can make my opinionon their project.

Hello,

Prosume is actually working from over 2 years on real projects and on a variety of fronts.
The most relevant is working with Utilities and TSO's (transmission system operators, the ones responsible for dispatching and distributing/transporting energy from point A to point B) on the creation of real test sample cases of micro-comunities within their existing customer base, which by means of blockchain technology and smart contracts, exchange energy against tokens. These tokens embed units of value which can be used in various ways. Depending on the test case and the end customer (Utility, Grid or Trader with many commercial and residential customers), these units are paid by Mr.B, which is a consumer/user of energy to Mr.A, in order to remunerate Mr.A for providing units of energy to Mr.B.
Such energy will have been produced by Mr.A for example with his solar power plant.
This is the concept of Prosumers. A network of consumers and producers (often in a given network the same person is both a producer through his solar plant, or wind turbine, as well as a consumer) which, by means of the PROSUME platform, producers are able of selling the excess energy the producer would have to sell for very little money to the grid, for a higher value, to other consumers being members of the PROSUME platform. The consumers would have paid a higher price for energy sold directly from the grid, but instead have the faculty of buying cheaper energy, produced by a neighbor and produced by green generation facilities. The producers optimize their plants energy usage and cash flow by maximizing the sale price of each unit of energy. The tokens received by the producer can be spent in a variety of manners. They can buy services, be spent on prize awarding platforms, be used to purchase units of energy...etc. This very much depends on the business model our customers prefer adopting when we're talking about utilities or energy traders which implement a microgram community model.
If we enter the realm of TSO's then the smart contract-blockchain based approach allows the TSO to actually price precise energy flows according to distances and specific energy inputs and outputs. Also, clean and "dirty" sources of energy are specifically identified and origins are traced.
These possibilities amount to a small digital revolution. That's what we're doing in a nutshell but there's actually much more potential, on a global basis to PROSUME than that in the short to medium term.
PROSUME - Giacomo Beretta

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:45:11 PM

Hello,

Prosume is actually working from over 2 years on real projects and on a variety of fronts.
The most relevant is working with Utilities and TSO's (transmission system operators, the ones responsible for dispatching and distributing/transporting energy from point A to point B) on the creation of real test sample cases of micro-comunities within their existing customer base, which by means of blockchain technology and smart contracts, exchange energy against tokens. These tokens embed units of value which can be used in various ways. Depending on the test case and the end customer (Utility, Grid or Trader with many commercial and residential customers), these units are paid by Mr.B, which is a consumer/user of energy to Mr.A, in order to remunerate Mr.A for providing units of energy to Mr.B.
Such energy will have been produced by Mr.A for example with his solar power plant.
This is the concept of Prosumers. A network of consumers and producers (often in a given network the same person is both a producer through his solar plant, or wind turbine, as well as a consumer) which, by means of the PROSUME platform, producers are able of selling the excess energy the producer would have to sell for very little money to the grid, for a higher value, to other consumers being members of the PROSUME platform. The consumers would have paid a higher price for energy sold directly from the grid, but instead have the faculty of buying cheaper energy, produced by a neighbor and produced by green generation facilities. The producers optimize their plants energy usage and cash flow by maximizing the sale price of each unit of energy. The tokens received by the producer can be spent in a variety of manners. They can buy services, be spent on prize awarding platforms, be used to purchase units of energy...etc. This very much depends on the business model our customers prefer adopting when we're talking about utilities or energy traders which implement a microgram community model.
If we enter the realm of TSO's then the smart contract-blockchain based approach allows the TSO to actually price precise energy flows according to distances and specific energy inputs and outputs. Also, clean and "dirty" sources of energy are specifically identified and origins are traced.
These possibilities amount to a small digital revolution. That's what we're doing in a nutshell but there's actually much more potential, on a global basis to PROSUME than that in the short to medium term.

Please notice also that we are working with a major electric vehicle car sharing player and a major european car manufacturer on micro-comunities involving grid related demand response services for EV's
BoonTech

Activity: 98

1st Job Marketplace without Crypto Fluctuation

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 02:46:54 PM

I am looking to create an ICO announcement thread here on bitcointalk. Looking for any one who provide that service I will appreciate it. Or I can get your junior member thread. Please contact me at @BoonTech (telegram handle)

pibou

Activity: 167

HODL

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:47:57 PM

Hello,

I would like to present you Ingeniciel (INGCL). Ingeniciel provides you an easy way to store and manage your medical records, through a blockchain-based application (secured and decentralized).
Next airdrop on saturday, 28th october (check bitcointalk thread to learn more). Smiley

ICO starting date : Sunday, November 5th 1:00am UTC+2

Bitcointalk announcement : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2212672.0
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/Ingeniciel/
Twitter : https://twitter.com/ingeniciel
cryptohome

Activity: 183

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 02:53:40 PM

The best upcoming ICO for this november would be Utrust. There is a lot of hype around it and it deserves it completely with the strong project and the team.
Smokey Bob

Activity: 106

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:59:39 PM

In my mind Universa ICO is the best ICO going right now. They have a sweet project, a very smart CEO, great tech and most importantly - they are actually solving a problem that needs to be solved.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
hallo1488

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:48:48 PM

i like confideal, take a look at their bounty campaign https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2214619
HappyPirate

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:42:13 PM

i like confideal, take a look at their bounty campaign https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2214619

actually, it's really cool. I've heard a lot about confideal, want to invest now
misa999

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:48:21 PM

invest in Pally Smiley best choice currently

https://pally.co
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: